Lil' Bush Forums

Wednesday 10:30 PM on Comedy CentralIn Season

Worth it?

philyfan23

[1]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 5
    I'll be honest, I'm a big republican and a huge Bush supporter. Does this show have any jokes at all that aren't just stabs at Bush? And are the Bush jokes funny enough that Republicans can laugh at too? If not, I can't see this show going more than 7 or 8 episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mythic420

[2]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 4
    You won't like it, republicans have no sense of humor, so you answered your own question there didn't you. On the plus side, anything that isn't Mind of Mencia is a-ok in my book. They have lil bill and lil hilary on occasionally, so you might go from a scowl to a normal face for like 20 seconds. And this is of course assuming that you can stop beating up poor people and wanking to your 24 dvd.
    Edited on 06/22/2007 12:57pm

philyfan23

[3]Jun 22, 2007
    Mythic420 wrote:
    You won't like it, republicans have no sense of humor, so you answered your own question there didn't you. On the plus side, anything that isn't Mind of Mencia is a-ok in my book. They have lil bill and lil hilary on occasionally, so you might go from a scowl to a normal face for like 20 seconds. And this is of course assuming that you can stop beating up poor people and wanking to your 24 dvd.

I don't want to get into a political debate, so I'll just ignore all of that. But in all seriousness, is 24 republican in any way. I mean I actually do love that show, but it seems more liberal than conservative.

Mythic420

[4]Jun 22, 2007

Well shouldn't you at least check in with your comrades to find out whether you're supposed to like this or not? That way you'll at least know what to say to people when they tell you that you don't like it.

btw I'm just screwing with you because you said you were republican. I don't know about 24 because I've never watched it, but since it involves terrorists, super 'agents', and law enforcement that gets business done whether it breaks the rules or not, I'm guessing it isn't as liberal as you think.

Edited on 06/22/2007 8:41pm

philyfan23

[5]Jun 23, 2007
    "Two" black presidents and the only republican president was crazy and worked with the terrorists.

Seems pretty liberal to me.

I don't like where this is going so I'm gonna stop posting.

Mythic420

[6]Jun 23, 2007
    2 black presidents makes it liberal?!? Dude, you people are freakin nuts. That's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've heard (this week anyway). Glad to see the programming has worked wonders on you. Your slave masters have you snowed to the rafters don't they. I think the first clue is the fact that you still believe there's a liberal/conservative division, that's the one that gets the weaker of the herd (..ahem...), once you realize this republican democrat stuff is just BS and the plan of the businessmen (or, your leaders if you will) is to cause infighting so that everything stays just the way it is. They'll go wave their fist in the air and say whatever gets your juice going, but in the end it's just business as usual, and that business is taking your money from you and making ridiculous rules that only we have to follow, not them. I can tell already your a big Limbaugh fan, aren't you? I listen to the show (and all the rest), only a moron would fall for that BS. You're being used bud, good luck in making the world a 'better place', you're going to need it.

marvelfan89

[7]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 39
    LOL

topoopon

[8]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 19

I'm a liberal and I found "Lil' Bush" mind-numbingly boring.

And I LOVE "24". The media loves to play it up as this right-wing show. Yet the Palmer administrations were NOT conservative.

The only reason is, that the REAL-LIFE politicians use "24" as an example of why we need to act like the bullies of the world. They have forgotten that "24" is FICTION!

But anyway, "Lil' Bush" not worth ANYONE's time.

Edited on 06/23/2007 5:20pm

philyfan23

[9]Jun 23, 2007
    topoopon wrote:

I'm a liberal and I found "Lil' Bush" mind-numbingly boring.

And I LOVE "24". The media loves to play it up as this right-wing show. Yet the Palmer administrations were NOT conservative.

The only reason is, that the REAL-LIFE politicians use "24" as an example of why we need to act like the bullies of the world. They have forgotten that "24" is FICTION!

But anyway, "Lil' Bush" not worth ANYONE's time.

That's the answer I was looking for, thank you

kevinb4444

[10]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 20

philyfan23 wrote:
    I'll be honest, I'm a big republican and a huge Bush supporter. Does this show have any jokes at all that aren't just stabs at Bush? And are the Bush jokes funny enough that Republicans can laugh at too? If not, I can't see this show going more than 7 or 8 episodes.

This show is just for people who think immature 5th grade humor is what they should vote on, ask Hillary fans all she does is take shots and President Bush who isn't running and won't say why people should vote for her.

The 2nd guy if Hollywood ever dared to make a comment in all their shows or a whole show about A Demcorat you would be mad too, but this is more proof of Hollywood liberals, The only Republicans in Hollywood actually do something like Arnold or Ronald Reagan, they actually went out for office instead of making petty vindictive shows that cater to small minded people who can't think for themselves. I mean people like Mythic not everyone, look at his comments he is making up stuff like that Black Presidents make it liberal? WHAT? You need to lay off the bong little buddy.

I wouldn't mind jokes about the President if they weren't so mean spirited, that's the difference of it being a joke and just being more liberal propaganda from Hollywood.

Edited on 04/24/2008 10:42am

Cheezking

[12]May 7, 2008
    • level: 3
    Yes it would. I dunno, I hate Clinton AND Bush.