Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Cannonball

Aired Weekdays 12:00 PM Oct 13, 2003 on Disney Channel

• Experiment 520 was the main experiment mentioned

A tsunami-creating experiment appears with the threat of endangering the entire world if it reaches the ocean. Lilo and Stitch must use the newly designed X-Buggy to capture it before Gantu does. Meanwhile, Lilo's Hula halau participates in a sand-sculpting contest.

Notes: This episode has a slightly different animation style than most of the Lilo & Stitch series. Characters have soft shadows on them at all times, where in the other episodes and movies, shading is only used when the character is in sharp contrasting light. Canonball ( 520 ) is in the 5-series of Jumba's experiments, but even though they are classified as elemental manipulatord, he technically doesn't controll water, only forces it.
  • Lilo and Stitch have to stop an experiment that causes tidel waves.

Experiment 601 has been activated. This experiment can cause a tidal wave big enough to destroy a planet (crazy though it sounds). Lilo and Stitch have to stop him before he can get to the ocean which is not easy since they are on an island. Gantu finds out that the experiment is loose as well and takes off to catch 601. The usual comical chase ensues and Lilo and Stitch are able to stop and catch the experiment. Lilo decides to call it Cannonball since he like to do cannonballs in the water. His one true place is making waves for surfers.
  • This Episode has the "Heart" Of the Movie.....

With The"Aloha Sand Sulpure Exhibition"Coming To the Lahui Beach Lilo's Class Plans to do one.But Lilo's Entry A "Aloha Tiki That sometimes eats People" Was picked over Myrtle's "Duke Kahanamoku" Hawaii's Great Athlete And Ambassador of Aloha. Which makes Lilo Feels bad(It was cute to See Stitch's old Anger come out in this Drawings of Myrtle's deaths)To cheer Lilo up David And Nani Take(And Sneak)In to The Pool At "Birds Of Paradise Hotel" Stitch's Act at the Pool Was the best, Close to his old ways in the Movie,He stole Towels Sunglasses and Other things to make Him self a Supersut.He also was Hiting on a Lady(Much the same way he did in a "Inter-Stitch-alTrailer for the movie)After seeing Experiment 520, A big butt And Wavemaker Experiment, Lilo has to pull Stitch away from His Lovely Lady friend to get to 520. After 520 makes a mess of the pool Stitch and Gantu Fight over 520. Stitch ficked 520 with a tree faraway.Useing his Super Brain he finds were he landed.(It was cute when Lilo was talking about Her "Smartest" pet being a Goldfish named KoKo) After Trying to get Nani's Car, Jumba shows the two The New updated Dune Buggy now called the X-buggy. Stitch go's to Waita reservoir and useing his almost robot-like eye to Zoom in on 520 and find him.After Tricking Gantu And Stitch Cutely Playing dead They make fireds with 520 nicknamed "Cannonball" And after a close one with Gantu Stitch"s SandSulpure(That he used to Hide from Gantu)Wins. "Cannonball"s one true place in making waves for Surfers at the beach.We also find out in this Episode that 625 Took a class in "Avanced applied blasting A great Episode with lots of new Info on the Guys.
  • Lilo and Stitch are after an experiment with a REALLY big butt!!! It can make waves, from tiny ripples to great big tsunamis. Can the team capture it in time to stop it getting to the huge water reservoir and find it's one true place?

This is a really fun epsiode to watch!!! It starts off with Lilo, Stitch(and Gantu) are after an experiment with a HUGE butt, which specialises in making waves to destroy land. I think that Experiment 520, also known as Cannonball is really cute and funny. I especially like the part where Gantu gets the pineapple instead of the experiment. This episode especially shows teamwork between Lilo and Stitch and theyr'e search for the experiment, especially after Stitch flings the experiment on a palm tree right out into the island. I also liked the part earlier in the epsiode where Nani reluctantly agrees to sneak into the pool area of a top of the line tourist resort along with David, Lilo and Stitch. I would especially recommend this episode to children at it has all the elements of a cute kids show. Overall I LOVE this epsiode!!!!!!!!!
  • Expect the unexpected!!!

Expect the unexpected I said this because at first I thought this episode was horrible and not really that interesting but it has a second thought I thought I did not watch this already but I did Cannonball was cute I thought he was really wild! Good one Stitch Crew!!!
  • Big butt, so what?

Not too bad for one of the first ten episodes of this excellent television series, the main humour in this comes from Cannonball's huge butt.
    And also when Lilo says:
    'He has a huge butt...JUST LIKE MY SISTER!!'
    And nani shouts out 'HEY!'

It also had David in it, which is cool because he's one of my favourite characters.

And it had a small appearance of Mr.Jameson, which was also awesome.

And Stitch in his 'super stitch' uniform!

And frankly with those pictures stitch drew of myrtle, frankly I'd like to see Myrtle have a meeting with the grim reaper.

All in all, a good episode. yeah.
  • An experiment with a huge arse terrorises Kauai.

4.3
    Wahay, they get to make jokes about an experiment with a big butt. I don't see the need for it, Richter managed to shake things up without a large posterior.

Cannonball doesn't seem to be really appealing. He just bounces around on his bum, which makes a horrible squelching sound. They made him out to be sort of clumsy and a bit dim, always trying to bounce towards the water.

We get to see Stitch dress up as 'Super Stitch' though, so it's not all bad. And he gets to try to hit on a girl like he once did in the InterStitchals.