Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Cannonball

Aired Weekdays 12:00 PM Oct 13, 2003 on Disney Channel

• Lilo and Stitch are after an experiment with a REALLY big butt!!! It can make waves, from tiny ripples to great big tsunamis. Can the team capture it in time to stop it getting to the huge water reservoir and find it's one true place?

This is a really fun epsiode to watch!!! It starts off with Lilo, Stitch(and Gantu) are after an experiment with a HUGE butt, which specialises in making waves to destroy land. I think that Experiment 520, also known as Cannonball is really cute and funny. I especially like the part where Gantu gets the pineapple instead of the experiment. This episode especially shows teamwork between Lilo and Stitch and theyr'e search for the experiment, especially after Stitch flings the experiment on a palm tree right out into the island. I also liked the part earlier in the epsiode where Nani reluctantly agrees to sneak into the pool area of a top of the line tourist resort along with David, Lilo and Stitch. I would especially recommend this episode to children at it has all the elements of a cute kids show. Overall I LOVE this epsiode!!!!!!!!!