Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Clip

Aired Weekdays 12:00 PM Oct 04, 2003 on Disney Channel

7.6
  • That Mertle!

This episode was very funny! Also, Mertle's insults are getting on my nerves. I don't like how she treats Lilo. This time, she insulted Lilo's beautiful hair and gives her a conditioner that's supposed to fix "unruly" hair. Well, I think Mertle should've used it, because Lilo's hair is beautiful! Then, Lilo tries to get back at Mertle by sending a hair-cutting experiment after her to chop off all her hair, but it ends up chopping her mother's hair off. Still, Mertle's mother likes her new hair.

Lilo finally finds a way to calm the experiment down with the haircuts. She uses the conditioner Mertle gave her, and it works.

I think Lilo has beautiful hair, and I don't know what Mertle's problem is. She's probably jealous of Lilo. Well, Mertle isn't very nice.
  • An OK Episode Not one of the best but with a Flash back scene With Jumba Makeing an experiment was A first..

It starts out when Lilo Takes Stitch(626) to a beauty salon and they as always causes chaos. After Cleaning up They find and Name experiment 177 , A Small yellow hairBall experiment Designed to eat Uburnium, A Free fuel source. If all of the Uburnium was gone it Would be chaos in space..but in Kweltekwan the word for Uburnium is the same as the word for hair. So 177 Now "Clip" is a Hair eating experiment. Jumba Hates 177 Back in Kweltekwan(FlachBack) She eat all his hair. Lilo Plans to put 177 at the beauty salon but Mertle comes and Mocks Her Hair Cut and Lilo trys to plan revenge useing Clip. She and 626 Breaks in too Mertle's home and Put 177 in her room. But They learn That 177 ate Mertles mom's Hair And then Gantu Come and Ran 177 off so She is now loose in the Ctity eating hair. When they find her she got BIG they soon find out the only way to stop her is To tame her by useing shampoo and hair conditioning products. Being tamed ,her one true place is cutting hair at the beauty salon.

• Clip is released she's a hair eating experiment.Lilo finds this a perfect oppertunity to get her sweet revenge on Mertyle. But something is side Lilo is telling her not to do it. Will she go through with it?

I've have no idea if she does or not I haven't seen this episode in a while.But I do know that clip isn't supposed to eat fuel she's supposed to eat "uburnium". But, it turns out that in Jumba's native language, "uburnium" sounds like or is the same word as "hair", so the ends up eating Jumba's hair instead of the uburnium. The thing is the more hair clip eats the bigger she gets. Finally they figure out a way to make her smaller and they find her one true place at the hair salon. Sorry it's kinda short like I said I haven't watched this episode in a while.
  • Let's call it...hairy! no, Clip! ^.^

This episode demonstrates yet again how lilo uses her access to experiments to get revenge on characters like Myrtle.

Classic lilo and stitch comedy when Clip shaved Stitch's butt, and he had to wear a hula skirt.

It was weird when Clip was a giant hairball, don't you agree? Who wants to be squashed by a giant hairball, even if it didn't come out of a cat's mouth?

There were some good one-liners in this episode, like when lilo said:

'that's the 5th grouch this week...And it's only monday!'

'And myrtle calls me a weirdo?'

And when they were naming the experiment, that was funny. This was a perfect episode.
  • Normal episode I guess!

Normal episode I guess! But it was good too for me in anyway because I believe that this was the best cartoon but maybe not the best episode well cute cute Clip was funny and it was fun! He loves hair and it was just fun fun fun well it's just the first season in anyway!
  • Good for cheap hair laughs, and not enough for older generations to enjoy.

5.2
    The story of Clip's invention is so silly, it's unbelieveable. When an evil genious creates a being of mass destruction, he would have to finely tune its individual DNA. There is no way some sort of mistake could happen with double meanings of a word.

Still, it can be worth watching this episode for the sheer novelty of seeing Jumba's old hairdo or Stitch without fur on his rear end.

The 'realisation' part when Lilo suddenly remembers her bottle of hair conditioner can be seen a mile off by anybody over 12. Obviously, this isn't one for people who like television to make sense.

But the inclusion of Clip's 'special talent', being able to tell the perfect haircut for an individual and give it to them, is a nice touch. Giving an experiment a way to turn their destructive ability into something that can be helpful to people is the point of this show, and if it's done well, it can be the most enjoyable part.
  • It was funny, but I *hate* how Jumba looks with hair. YUK!

Well, I have mixed feelings about this episode. On one hand, it was pretty darn funny. I like the scenes where Gantu is yelling at the bus and where Jumba tries to attack Mertle's house.
    On the other hand, will they stop debasing Lilo?!?!?! Don't you think she's learned not to try approaching Mertle & Yeah Girls for friendship by now? And Jumba is so cute bald, why did they give him hair?! I hate Jumba with hair. He was fussing about hair the whole time instead of being Jumba.
    Not my favorite episode.
  • Boring. . .

This episode could have been so boring because of it's poorly plotted storyline or because of how much it was played when the series first aired. . .

I thought that it could have been done a lot better. . . Like the whole thing on how Lilo put Clip in Metle's room was totally stupid I think. . . . All in all it could have been done better. . .