Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

2 Playhouse Disney shows have taken over Lilo and Stitch's time slots! Nooooooo!

Gamefan112

[1]Jul 5, 2010
    • level: 7

Alright this is a nightmare. Someone please wake me up from this horrible nightmare. 2 Playhouse Diseny shows have taken over Lilo and Stitch's time slots. Oh my god! This is the worst thing that could ever happen! Please tell me this is just for the summer, that The Disney Channel did the same thing Nickelodeon does, which is push all their preschoool shows to the early mourning so the older kids have something to watch when they wake up since school is out for the summer. Anyway,I am suffering from extreme Lilo and Stitch withdrawl. I need and want my Lilo and Stitch now! This is one horrible nightmare. A world without Lilo and Stitch. Alright, maybe I'm over doing it, but I can't help it. This is so upseting to me. I can't think about anything else. Well bye.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[2]Jul 6, 2010
    • level: 13

As one of the most devoted fans of 'Lilo & Stitch: The Series', I am deeply frustrated by Disney Channel's disrespectful move! This marks the first time in the 7 years the show has aired that it has been dropped for a long period of time!

And for those who would like to know, instead of celebrating with Angel this morning like it should have been, I had to settle with Pajama Llama (in an "Emperor's New School" ep on Disney XD)!

This is the most disrespectful move Disney Channel has done! Unfortunately, "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" was the last remaining Disney Channel animated legend to be dropped. Everything else was gone earlier last week!

Angel's fans are in an explosive infuriating rage of anger, and I don't blame them!

"Waggytoon"

Gamefan112

[3]Aug 3, 2010

I totally agree! I mean, what the hell is Disney Channel thinking? Like I said in my previous post, I really hope this is just for the summer, that Disney channel is doing the same thing Nickelodeon does, which is push their prechool shows to early in the morning so that the older kids have something to watch when they wake up. I mean, I remember when I first got into Lilo and Stitch in March of 2006, (Yeah, I got into the series at the end of it's run.) when Lilo and Stitch was just on a 5 AM. (ET) The series was in conflict when another show that I liked to watch. So what I used to do is alturnatee between the 2 shows. This is when I was starting to get into Lilo and Stitch but I wasn't a full fledge fan of it yet. Then when I really got into the series, I dumped the other show in favor ofLilo and Stitch. Then, and I'm not sure about this, when Disney channel put Lilo and Stitch onwith back to back episodes at 5 & 5:30 AM (ET) later in 2006,I was really happy about that. Now, here we are totday, August 2010, with no Lilo and Stitch. Though, I think the series was officially taken off on the next to the last week in July. Now, we have these 2 stupid Playhouse Disney shows, which are in repeats by the way. Yeah, Disney Channel takes off Lilo and Stitch and replace it with 2 Playhouse Disney shows and they don't even air new episodes of them. Oh my God! Can you believe that? I sure can't. What kid is even up at 5 'O' Clock in the morning anyway? I mean really! That makes no sense! It's so stupid! So yeah, I totally agree with you. Well anyway,I guess we can at least watch Lilo and Stitch episodes on Youtube. Well bye.

Waggytoon

[4]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 13

We can hope for Disney Chanel to return 'Lilo & Stitch: The Series" to its regular hour either September 6 or 7 or October 4 at the latest. Or maybe finally have the U.S. TV Premiere airings of "Stitch! The Anime"! Fans are looking forward to all of Angel's anime appearances.

Stay tuned.

"Waggytoon"

Gamefan112

[5]Aug 23, 2010

Actually, I watched episodes of Stitch in English dub on Youtube. I think maybe insome other countries where they speak English and Disney Channel is available airs the series because like I said, I have watch episodes of Stitch in English on Youtube. I don't mean Japanese dialogue with English subtittles, I mean with English dialogue. Anyway, I think Stitch is a good show, but it doesn't hold a candle to the original series. I really hope Disney Channel brings back Lilo and Stitch. I don't want Stitch to take the place of the original series. If Stitch is on in the afternoon and Lilo and Stitch is on in the early morning, fine. However, I don't want Stitch to take the place of Lilo and Stitch. By the way, you can also watch episodes of Lilo and Stitch on Youtube too. I really perfer it on TV. Like I said, I really hope it comes back, but I guess watching it on Youtube is better than nothing. Well bye.