Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

A new Fan Of Lilo And Sitch!

trojan_warrior

[1]Mar 21, 2009
    • level: 3

Hi, eveyone. I just want to introduce myself. whats up!

I'm gonna look forward on new friends here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[2]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 13

Koocha, fellow fan. I am one of the last remaining viewers of "Lilo & Stitch: The Series". I watch the show every morning starting at 5:00 AM on Disney Channel. I am also one of the devoted fans of Experiment 624 Angel. I keep track of upcoming broadcasts of the three episodes that Angel appears in and post them on the "Angel" Forum board.

Sadly, however, with Toon Disney transformed into Disney XD, there are no more broadcasts on TV of the movie "Leroy & Stitch", which marked the last appearance to date of the beloved Angel. Also, there is nothing to report at this time concerning any possibility of U.S. acquisition of "Stitch! The Anime" like other fans are hoping.

And though I have a fondness for Angel, the only merchandise I have bearing her likeness is a toy coin stamper from a McDonalds Happy Meal promotion from January 2004 (when Angel arrived on the series), and a couple images off the web downloaded onto pages printed out.

Are you a major fan of Angel as well? I'd like to know.

"Waggytoon"

Gamefan112

[3]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 7

Hi Trojan. Welcome to the Lilo and Stitch: The Series forum. Lilo and Stitch rule, don't they? Unfortunately, We have to be at the mercy of Disney Channel to air the show because since Toon Disney is now Disney XD, Lilo and Stitch: The Series is not shown because of the channel's boy power. However, Stitch: The Movie was on Disney XD was on last weekend, which donesn't make sense to me. Disney XD will have on Lilo and Stitch movies but they won't have on the series.

CF3689

[4]Jun 18, 2009
    • level: 22
    Hello, Trojan I love L&S, too! all the movies & the show rocks