Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Angel

Waggytoon

[601]Mar 16, 2010
    • level: 13

Latest schedule of appearances of fave Experiment 624 Angel on "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" on Disney Channel:

Episode #54 "Remmy" (Features Angel cameo in the infamous dream conga sequence)- Next Wednesday morning 5:00 AM

Episode #65 "Snafu" (Conclusion of Angel's storyline)- March 28 5:30 AM (Recorder Alert!)

For now, Angel's performances on "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" are all U.S. TV viewers have. The anime spinoff has been postponed indefinitely, and it's no longer a matter of when it will premiere in the U.S., but a matter of IF it will premiere in the U.S.

Keep wishing, Angel devotees.

"Waggytoon"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[602]Apr 1, 2010

The All-Time Favorite Legendary Masterpiece Episode Starring Angel airs Next Friday morning at 5:00 AM on Disney Channel (Recorder Alert!)! It's Part 1 of the famed 2-part story involving Angel.

"Waggytoon"

SasuNaru93

[603]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 1

Waggytoon! I read this WHOLE thread and I must say, I am blow away by your devotion to Angel. She is a beautiful charater in every way and i wish to be as much in love with her as you are. I have been a Stitch fan since Stitch first came out. Lol I still sleep with my Stitch plush. XP I must ask do you like Angel's personality in the Anime series Stitch!? I watched the first epi she came out in Stitch! in english and i really liked her. but I watched an episode of the second season in jap. Didn't understand what they said but you can pretty much understand whats happening. . In epi 15 i was like wow.... Angel... how... why? .... but I still love her! Oh and epi 14 well i just gotta say they usedHunka hunka the most awesome way possible lol!! HURRAH FOR VALINTINE SPECIALS!!

Ps! AND i love how in this series shes a mega super pop star lol. And when she goes visit Stitch its when she gets away from her fans and paparzzi. Shes so kewlio!

Waggytoon

[604]Apr 15, 2010

Unfortunately, there is nothing from any of the Disney networks concerning any U.S. TV broadcast of 'Stitch! The Anime' and any of Angel's appearances on that series. All we have are these upcoming performances form "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" on Disney Channel:

Episode #54 "Remmy" (Featuring Angel's cameo in the infamous dream conga sequence): Next Thursday at 5:30 AM

Episode #65 'Snafu' (Conclusion of Angel's storyline): April 27 at 5:00 AM (Yes, Angel just misses celebrating my birthday by 5 HOURS! Blitznak!)

And since it's likely Disney Channel will again have Episode #5 "Yin & Yang" and Episode #6 "Richter" on hold come April 30, we can hope for the chance of a lifetime and that Disney Channel finally decides to air Angel's storyline in its entirety that morning. Fans would love to have Episode #25 'Angel" followed by Episode #65 "Snafu" back-to-back April 30 starting at 5:00 AM. Let's cross our fingers and hope Disney Channel comes through and airs Angel's storyline in its entirety that morning. It would be well worth the recording opportunity!

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[605]May 3, 2010

Well, Disney Channel didn't give viewers Angel's storyline complete last Friday like I hoped. They just skipped Episode #5 "Yin & Yang" and Episode #6 'Richter' and jumped right to Episode #7 "Mr. Stenchy".

ANYWAY, Episode #25 'Angel'- the episode that launched the career of the fan fave- airs Saturday Morning at 5:30 AM on Disney Channel. Set your recording devices!

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[606]May 14, 2010

As you all have known by now, Disney Channel destroyed the dreams of home video recording purists everywhere when the legendary Masterpiece Episode Starring Angel was wrecked by pop-up on-screen promos hyping upcoming programming during the final act of the episode. Unfortunately, home video recording purists have nothing left, and that's very sad.

Anyway, even though they can't be recorded anymore, here's the upcoming schedule of Angel's appearances on "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" on Disney Channel- wreaked with pop-ups:

Episode #54 "Remmy" (Featuring Angel's infamous dream conga cameos): Next Saturday 5:00 AM

Episode #65 "Snafu" (Conclusion of Angel's Storyline): May 26 5:30 AM

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[607]May 29, 2010

During the end of Episode #65 "Snafu" airing this past Wednesday morning, Disney Channel devastated fans with TVs that feature pix-in-pix freeze-frame controls by having one of their pieces of pop-up promo pollution appear right at the very last regular solo image of Angel!! Talk about degrading the moment!! That was just so irresponsible in every way known!

Anyway, Angel's next appearance is her self-titled starring episode, The All-Time Classic Fan Favorite Legendary Masterpiece Episode #25, airing next Monday at 5:00 AM. And sorry, everyone, but due to the lousy pop-ups during the final segment of the episode, it can no longer be recorded. Blitznak!

Angel will always reign supreme!

"Waggytoon"

HaydenAvery

[608]May 29, 2010
    • level: 21
    Why can't it be recorded? A pop up or two does no harm.

Waggytoon

[609]Jun 2, 2010

Would you really want to have a pop-up on-screen announcing what show was airing next and then what was airing later on a recording of an episode of a popular TV series you want to have in your own personal video library since the series isn't currently available on DVD? Don't you want a library that is as pure as can be without the promo pollution that has wrecked it for good?

I'm sure every one of Angel's most devoted fans would want to have all her episodes- not just the appearances on "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" but also all her current anime series episodes- as pure as possible for their collections.

Sorry it can't be that way for "Kid Vs. Kat" or even 'Phineas and Ferb', and unfortunately it can't be that way for any series on any network anymore. So whatever recordings of Angel's performances fans have up to late April 2010 are the only pure recordings fans would have.

Reminder: Episode #25 "Angel"- The All Time Classic Fan Favorite Legendary Masterpiece!- Monday 5:00 AM on Disney Channel.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[610]Jun 12, 2010

Here's the latest schedule of appearances for Angel on "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" on Disney Channel:

Episode #54 'Remmy' (Features Angel's infamous cameos in the dream conga sequence): Next Sunday 5:30 AM

Episode #65 "Snafu" (Conclusion of Angel's Storyline): June 25 5:00 AM

It's something to look forward to while you play the "Stitch Jam" video game on your Nintendo DS playing as Angel for 1,242 levels total!

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[611]Jun 29, 2010

Angel's Next Appearance on "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" on Disney Channel:

Episode #25 'Angel' (The All-Time Classic Fan Favorite Legendary Masterpiece Episode! Part 1 of 2-part Storyline)- Next Tuesday Morning 5:30 AM

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[612]Jul 3, 2010

SHOCKING SCHEDULE CHANGE!! Disney Channel has bumped Angel's starring episode scheduled for this Tuesday morning!!

Apparently, Disney Channel is removing 'Lilo & Stitch: The Series' for a little while due to having a junky bunch of Playhouse Disney pablum airing in that time period. But for how long will fans be devoid of Angel's performances? Two weeks? Two MONTHS?? Or is it..........I don't even want to go there at all!!!

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[613]Jan 5, 2011

Today, January 5, is Angel's 'birthday'. Angel first appeared on "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" 7 years ago today. But she didn't make a good first impression on the viewers. When we first saw Angel, she was rubbing her head because Lilo bumped into her offscreen. And Angel got upset at Lilo, growling at her. Then Angel ran off, only to be noticed by Stitch shortly therafter. And when Angel turned on her charm, not only did Stitch fall in love with her, so did the viewers.

Although Angel's signature siren song was supposed to turn all the cousins before her from good to evil, for some odd reason, in the now-famous "Stitch!" anime Season 1 Episode #6 'Angel's Flight', it caused Stitch to go berserk. Could it be because Angel was probably coughing while singing her signature song, causing Stitch to become very upset at her? Was Angel coming down with a cold or something? It would explain the hammock scene, because Angel probably sneezed and Stitch was warming her up with the blanket. Why that scene was wrongly cut from the English Dub of the anime is freaking out all of Angel's devotees everywhere!

It's been 6 months since 'Lilo & Stitch: The Series' was unceremoniously dropped by Disney Channel, and slightly longer than that since U.S. TV viewers ever saw Angel again. Angel is sorely missed on her birthday by all her fans, including this one. And that is a sad thing. Angel truly was The Most Popular Character in the Universe, and with no plans for the anime to make it to U.S. TV, it looks like Angel could soon become forgotten.

Let's hope we never forget the dazzlement of the beloved 624. Angel shall always have a place in fans' hearts.

"Waggytoon"