Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Angel

PlasmaBoy2000

[121]Jun 20, 2006
    • level: 12

aa_623 wrote:
    Crossfire_7 wrote:
    But, they both have instinct, nonetheless. Even humans have instinct; our hormones drive our sexual impulses, so that`s a form of instinct. Not to mention their DNA came from somewhere, so technically they have animal DNA in them.
    We're technically animals... So there's no reason to have this agrument! And don't start talking about sex in this thread, keep it G rated!

Yeah! If you wanna talk about that stuff, go do it somewhere else!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PlasmaBoy2000

[122]Jun 20, 2006
    Arghh! I never should've started this discussion about Angel. To end this, let's just say that Angel was created to turn experiments from good to bad and vice versa, to make Stitch fall in love, to end her episode in a cliffhanger, and most important of all, to HELP RESCUE THE EXPERIMENTS!!! There, case closed. Let's change the subject, talk about some alternatives of the Angels episode or whatever! Gosh, I'm sounding very bossy!

Crossfire_7

[123]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 3
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 06/21/2006 1:09am

minimoose01

[124]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 5
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 06/21/2006 1:10am

Pyreo

[125]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 13
    Crossfire_7 wrote:
    Besides, Stitch and Angel are both animals, in an obscure way; do tigers or wolves mate because they like their partner`s personality? It`s probably instinct that drove them together. And, if you wish to dispute this, or you just can`t be convinced otherwise, there`s always Kim Possible and American Dragon: Jake Long if you want to find better romances.

No, seriously, I'm over kids' shows. Period. Stuff that actually interests me doesn't come on until 11 pm. Which sucks because I always go to bed late. -_- I'm not a romance person, either.

It's another thing I don't like about the series, shoing the experiments to be more and more animalistic. They aren't just programmed animals, they're supposed to be mostly as conscious as humans, and yet Lilo treats them like her pets.

Trust me, I'm not a totally negative person. It's just that this is what this topic is about. And... I think I have just about moved on from Disney now, I just wish the series hadn't come along to force me out of it so quickly.

Hey, don't feel sorry for me or anything. I'm not here to make friends; I don't need to. I'm just expressing my opinion, because now, that's pretty much all I can do.

Crossfire_7

[126]Jun 21, 2006
    *sigh* Well, that`s your choice. I still like these shows, although this one is my least of my 4 favorites. I`m more concerned with Jake long, Kim Possible and Loonatics. And hey, there`s always video games to play if nothing good is on TV anymore. Ratchet and Clank rocks!

Crossfire_7

[127]Jun 21, 2006

Oh, man, I`ve been moderated! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There goes my perfect posting record across my sites...great. This is depressing. I`ll be in other boards if anyone needs me; the sight of my first moderation hurts me.

This may not seem like such a big deal to anyone else, but this is the first time in my life I made a post that violated TOS! I had a perfect record! Now I`m regretting joining this discussion in the first place.

Edited on 06/21/2006 9:25am

Pyreo

[128]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 13
    Crossfire_7 wrote:
    And hey, there`s always video games to play if nothing good is on TV anymore. Ratchet and Clank rocks!

Yah, that's true. ^^ I'm having a blast with the overly-pop-princess Final Fantasy X-2 right now. *converts to Gamespot* And I'll eventually get to play KH2 if they get a MOVE on. >> Maybe some time this year. These are the only things I really look forward to now, entertainment-wise.

Oh, and I know how it feels about the Moderated thing. I didn't feel too good when I got one (I think I've had a couple of posts deleted, one just for being off-topic) but you can go quite a long way before having moderations will affect you (eg. suspensions).

minimoose01

[129]Jun 22, 2006
    Crossfire_7 wrote:
    *sigh* Well, that`s your choice. I still like these shows, although this one is my least of my 4 favorites. I`m more concerned with Jake long, Kim Possible and Loonatics. And hey, there`s always video games to play if nothing good is on TV anymore. Ratchet and Clank rocks!

from the makers of spyro i like that game i have the first 3 games.

minimoose01

[130]Jun 22, 2006
    Pyreo wrote:
    Crossfire_7 wrote:
    Besides, Stitch and Angel are both animals, in an obscure way; do tigers or wolves mate because they like their partner`s personality? It`s probably instinct that drove them together. And, if you wish to dispute this, or you just can`t be convinced otherwise, there`s always Kim Possible and American Dragon: Jake Long if you want to find better romances.

No, seriously, I'm over kids' shows. Period. Stuff that actually interests me doesn't come on until 11 pm. Which sucks because I always go to bed late. -_- I'm not a romance person, either.

It's another thing I don't like about the series, shoing the experiments to be more and more animalistic. They aren't just programmed animals, they're supposed to be mostly as conscious as humans, and yet Lilo treats them like her pets.

Trust me, I'm not a totally negative person. It's just that this is what this topic is about. And... I think I have just about moved on from Disney now, I just wish the series hadn't come along to force me out of it so quickly.

Hey, don't feel sorry for me or anything. I'm not here to make friends; I don't need to. I'm just expressing my opinion, because now, that's pretty much all I can do.

I like you pyreo! id be friends with you! ^ ^ .

Slugger2006

[131]Jun 22, 2006
    • level: 6
    How do u become friends

PlasmaBoy2000

[132]Jun 22, 2006
    A whole buncha off-topic stuff here. Let's go back to angel. Let's talk about something we haven't covered yet.

aa_623

[133]Jun 22, 2006
    • level: 17
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:
    A whole buncha off-topic stuff here. Let's go back to angel. Let's talk about something we haven't covered yet.

Thanks... hmmm

Crossfire_7

[134]Jun 22, 2006
    Just to be totally random, what would it be like if Angel ever met 627?

aa_623

[135]Jun 22, 2006
    Crossfire_7 wrote:
    Just to be totally random, what would it be like if Angel ever met 627?

I don't know... Well, 627 would be the bad boy, and Angel would be the girl who thinks she can change him...

Slugger2006

[136]Jun 22, 2006
    Ya that would be great

minimoose01

[137]Jun 23, 2006
    heres a good one can stitch and angel mate and have pups natural born pups not clum babies or that clone stuff

Slugger2006

[138]Jun 23, 2006
    minimoose01 wrote:
    heres a good one can stitch and angel mate and have pups natural born pups not clum babies or that clone stuff

That would be great!!

aa_623

[139]Jun 23, 2006
    Well, if they did, their babies would have some of their powers...

Crossfire_7

[140]Jun 23, 2006
    >_ ' Now I`m getting an image in my head of little blue and pink koala-things with spines down their back, arms hidden in their sides, and antennae on their head...0_o
    Edited on 06/23/2006 9:38am