Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Angel

minimoose01

[141]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 5
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 06/23/2006 5:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jena911

[142]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 35

Stitch love Angel

sooooooooo cute!

benjaminperry

[143]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 2
    Angel blew a kiss at Stitch in Leroy & Stitch after saving him.

benjaminperry

[144]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 2

Crossfire_7

[145]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 3
    Well, now we`ve seen what Angel can really do. Who knew she had martial arts mojo?

minimoose01

[146]Jun 24, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 06/24/2006 12:06am

Shyguy15

[147]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 22
    I don't know if this is discussed already, but aren't Stitch and Angel doing incest since they are both cousins?

minimoose01

[148]Jun 24, 2006
    *slaps head* NOOOOOO! he refers to the other exps as cousins as their all like one big family dont you know nothing?

angel was not a sister she was just a genetically bred experiment and only has similiar dna as stitch and 625's thats why her body build is similiar.

anyway i might just draw a pic of stitch and angel mating *has mind in the gutter thoughts* ROFL.

Shyguy15

[149]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 22
    I get it now. I forgot they aren't actual cousins. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

minimoose01

[150]Jun 24, 2006
    no problem but it gets annoying though.

Crossfire_7

[151]Jun 24, 2006

I like how they kept a relation between her and Stitch in Leroy and Stitch, instead of just reducing her to screen filler. Although, it puzzles me why she wasn`t standing closer to Stitch in the ending photo. It was actually kinda cute when she kicked those Leroy clones` butts after they surrounded Stitch, that really shows how much they care for each other.

This is one of my favorite movies of all time. It really tied the series together, showing all those experiemnts, and it even kept the feel of the first two movies in terms of emotion. Too bad they didn`t complete the circle by using (a perhaps slightly remixed version of) the song from Lilo and Stitch, that was a beautiful song.

Pyreo

[152]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 13
    benjaminperry wrote:

She saved the day AGAIN? *slaps forehead*

Angel = biggest Mary-Sue EVER.

Jess = Moron.

Crossfire_7

[153]Jun 24, 2006

Pyreo wrote:
    benjaminperry wrote:
    She saved the day AGAIN? *slaps forehead* Angel = biggest Mary-Sue EVER. Jess = Moron.

Uh, not exactly. She kicked some Leroy buttocks when the clones surrounded Stitch, but Stitch and co. still were responsible for stopping Leroy in the end. It was mostly some martial arts she showed us, followed by a gesture of affection for her blue boyfriend. It`s not like everything hinged on her effort, since Stitch got blasted a little later by an even greater number of Leroys, so it was mostly just to show us they still cared for each other.

neo-muraku

[154]Jun 24, 2006
    I like angel and 625

PlasmaBoy2000

[155]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 12
    Woop-de-doo!

minimoose01

[156]Jun 24, 2006
    Moody and 625 are the only really possible coupling moody should be exp 623 since she is so original that she shouldve been on that movie.

PlasmaBoy2000

[157]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 12
    Well, if Disney knew who Moody is, mabye she could've been in the movie.

magandjrod

[158]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 13
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:

I don't want my Moody in the movie. I wish he couls stop rubbing my fan character in people's faces. >_>

minimoose01

[159]Jun 24, 2006
    magandjrod wrote:
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:

I don't want my Moody in the movie. I wish he couls stop rubbing my fan character in people's faces. >_>

why not Moody is the bestest Fannon character there is all the other 625 mates are just weird recoloured angel knockoff's.

Crossfire_7

[160]Jun 25, 2006

If anyone here remembers my post in the "Leroy and Stitch" topic about a sequel seris to L&S:TS, I`ve come up with a way to develop Angel`s character! First, I`ll have to explain the idea behind the series:

Taking place after Leroy and Stitch, Lilo and Stitch are enjoying a paradisical life on Kauai, Hawaii. Every experiment has found their one true place, Hamsterviel and his Leroy army are in prison, the galaxy is enjoying a more peaceful time, Stitch even has more time to spend with Angel now that the experiment hunt is over.

Everything appears to be utopian and heavenly; unfortunately, that couldn`t be further from the truth. After the fall of Hamsterviel, things have indeed quieted down, but a new enemy is ready to crawl out from under the shadows, now that Hamsterviel is no longer a threat.

A dark, yet familiar villain has plotted for some time now, waiting for his chance to strike, and with his old rival Hamsterviel safely behind bars (or whatever) this new foe is ready to execute his operation: to release every criminal in the Galactic prison aside from the "little gerbil", and lead them in an assault against the galaxy, with the intended end result of him becoming supreme ruler.

One thing leads to another, and in the end, Stitch would have to give up a key needed to release the locks on the criminals` cells, in exchange for his friends` lives. It would be revealed the villain was actually of the same race as the Councilwoman, and had a desire for revenge for losing the position to her as his motivation.

After all would be said and done, Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakley would be assigned the task - actually, the request - of tracking down and catching the many different criminals, the three agents recieving a log containing information on each and every perpetrator. Gantu would be elected as the porter for the team, and he along with Reuben would form an team with the three heroes with the purpose of working together to recapture the villainous fugitives.

As for Lilo, she, sadly, would not be permitted to join Stitch in his quest. Outer space would be much too dangerous for the Hawaiian girl, and Nani would never allow it anyways. So, Lilo would have no choice but to stay behind. Now, this is where Angel comes into play; I was thinking, that since Stitch will be out in space criminal hunting, what if Angel served as Lilo`s new friend while he was away?

Not so as to replace the little blue guy, but as a surrogate friend. My idea would be that, while most episodes would focus entirely on Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, Gantu and Reuben`s hunt for the escaped outlaws, every once in a while there could be a 15-minute split showing Lilo and Angel developing a friendship back on Earth.

The "Hawaiian Angels" episodes wouldn`t feature as much action as the L&S: TS episodes did, but would feature the 623 other experiments extensively while still keeping the ohana spirit the show introduced to us, the plots ranging from reconciling feuding experiments to helping citizens overcome some kind of crisis, to helping Nani with her work and so on. Much of the time, they would also recruit other experiments into their line of good will, a nice continuation of L&S: TS`s storyline if I do say so myself.

It would provide an excellent opportunity for Angel to develop her own personality, show us more character on her part, perhaps even get her former haters to like her more. This idea could really bring out a deeper side to her character, such as her still feeling a little alienated from Stitch`s ohana, due to her past with them, Lilo reminding her that anyone could be a part of ohana if they`re willing to accept it, among other touching moments.

Lilo and Angel could develop a friendship different from what either girl had with Stitch, a sort of third relation, like:

• Lilo/Stitch = Family
    • Stitch/Angel = Love
    • Lilo/Angel = Best Friends

Meanwhile, our other five heroes would be living the adventure of their life in space, alternating from fighting and catching dangerous criminals, and helping planetary populations and personnel with crisies (or whatever the plural is), all while settling their differences and playing their role.

If anyone wants to discuss this idea further, let me know and I, or someone else if they`d like, will create a topic discussing the concept of a 3rd segment in the life and adventures of Lilo and Stitch.

Edited on 06/26/2006 9:48am
    Edited 2 total times.