Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Angel

Pyreo

[161]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 13
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:
    Well, if Disney knew who Moody is, mabye she could've been in the movie.

And they would have been sued, most likely.

Disney takes advice from nobody because they'd prefer to keep their funds intact.

Anyway, Crossfire... that's a pretty different idea, since Angel's popularity mostly hinges on her lack of substance - therefore people who aren't immediately inclined against her see her as whatever character they will and end up liking her. So there's a chance that filling her out would put off some of the established fans (and we know Disney doesn't care a fig for their long-time fanbases).

Angel and Lilo already seem to be friends though... for some (coughPLOTHOLEcough) reason Lilo dropped her massive grudges when Angel turned good. She now has no objection to Stitch spending more time with Angel than her, apparently...

I don't think the idea would work if it was series-based, but I've always quite liked the idea of all experiments lending their powers for the greater good of the galaxy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Crossfire_7

[162]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 3

Well, the "Hawaiian Angels" segments (as I`ve affectionately named them) wouldn`t feature regularly as episodes, they`d be more of a 15/15 minute split, when they couldn`t make a full episode for the main series. Kind of a Lilo and Stitch Gaiden, you know? The main series would star Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, Gantu, and Reuben as they traveled across the galaxy looking for those escaped criminals as I`ve mentioned before.

The main part of the show would feature more action, as opposed to the slightly less active Lilo and Angel segments. Picture this as an example: Stitch and the gang are facing some eight-legged spider thing (inspired from a video I once saw of a Lilo and Stitch GBA game) wielding some blasters, and Stitch and Gantu are teamed up when fighting it, using their combination of abilities to combat the criminal.

The criminal log is a nice little sequel to the experiment log of L&S: TS, this time recording all the various criminals Stitch and co. have to track down. And, in their spare time, Stitch would be thinking of Lilo and Angel back home, while the other crew members did their things. Overall, the show would combine the family feel of L&S: TS with the action-comedy aspect of other Disney cartoons, such as Aladdin, Hercules or Kim Possible.

I think involving Gantu and Reuben would be a good thing, because each of the five main characters would contribute his part to the whole operation; Stitch is the primary muscle and fighter of the group, as well as the one to do all the dangerous missions, Gantu is the assigned commander and backup fighter, Jumba is the brains, naturally, and Pleakley and Reuben would share the comic relief role, with Reuben occasionally playing the unwilling sidekick who has to back up Stitch and occasionally save his hash, while Pleakley could, hypothetically, serve as a master of disguise and thus, infiltration.

In the Lilo & Angel segments (I`ll stop using "Hawaiian Angels" if it`s getting annoying), it would focus a little bit more on relationships and sentimentality, a little closer to the first two movies than Stitch! the movie and L&S: TS.

And, while I do know Lilo and Angel at least get along, wouldn`t it be interesting to see them build a closer relationship? Not to mention form a new duo, not replacing the Lilo/Stitch one but providing us with a second story to see. Lilo and Angel could form a sort of bond, rooting to their equal care for Stitch.

I know splitting up Lilo and Stitch is kind of controversial among fans, but think of it this way: When Lilo and Stitch did finally get back together, they`d be so happy to see each other. That way, it`s more emotional.

Overall, the idea would help to expand greatly on Lilo and Stitch`s world, because after hearing so much about Kwelta Kwan and Florgana and other planets, not to mention all the different alien races, I think we should see a lot more of their world than just Earth.

I`m glad to see your reaction to this was a little more positive, pyreo. If they did do something like this, perhaps it`d give you something new to appreciate the series for?

Crossfire_7

[163]Jun 25, 2006

Pyreo wrote:
    She now has no objection to Stitch spending more time with Angel than her, apparently...

Well, in all fairness, Lilo did neglect Stitch a few times for her own personel interests, but it`s doubtful Stitch would forget about Lilo completely in favor of Angel. Plus, Lilo might be mature enough to know what it`s like to fall in love, and thus understand.

PlasmaBoy2000

[164]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 12
    That is a very interesting plot, Crossfire_7

Trey_Vore

[165]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 22

Crossfire, I like your idea!  Just don't tell Disney about it and it has a chance of being done.  I'm sure Disney will try to find some way to make more money off of Lilo and Stitch. 

Trey_Vore, out.

PlasmaBoy2000

[166]Jun 25, 2006
    If anyone's interested, I've made a video telling how popular Angel was in the Snafu episode. Here's the link:

Angel's Popularity

Experiment628

[167]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 6
    That's a nice idea. I don't like the idea of Lilo having less screen time, but I'd be okay with it if Jumba had more.

minimoose01

[168]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    i cant beleive that after leroy and stitch 627 is still doomed to be a ping pong ball.

Crossfire_7

[169]Jun 25, 2006
    Actually, both my scrapped idea and my current one for the sequel the L&S: TS (my series idea at the top of this page) have plans for 627. Can anyone say...Experiment 627, aka Nalakwista? In both cases, it`d be a series finale thing, involving the Councilwoman-race villain mentioned before.

minimoose01

[170]Jun 26, 2006
    it would have been good if 627 was repurposed as well as all the leroys and hamsterviel could be reformed and become good.
    Edited on 06/25/2006 11:37pm

Crossfire_7

[171]Jun 26, 2006
    Well, my current idea for 627 wouldn`t involve repurposing, but let me just say a little something called "Power of Ohana" would be involved.

Crossfire_7

[172]Jun 26, 2006

Sorry for going off-topic, but I thought up another nice little addition to my Lilo and Stitch 2nd series idea: what if Nani was close to getting or already promoted at her job at the start of the show? I just thought it`d be a nice way to emphasize the near-tranquility the characters were enjoying up until the big breakout.

Perhaps I should make a new topic discussing my idea? I`m starting to go off topic in this one, and I don`t want it getting closed down for too many off-topic posts.

minimoose01

[173]Jun 27, 2006
    power of famliy could turn 627 good and the same with the leroy's the fact they have to rot in jail is wrong same with hamsterviels fate.

Crossfire_7

[174]Jun 27, 2006
    Uh...not exactly what I was getting at when I said "Power of Ohana".

Crossfire_7

[175]Jun 28, 2006
    To get back on topic, we all know Angel`s song can turn most anyone else evil. She also has a reverse song that turns them back to good. My question is, can she turn someone to good without turning them to evil in the first place? So far, she`s only demonstrated her second power on victims of her evil song.
    Edited on 06/28/2006 11:24am

PlasmaBoy2000

[176]Jul 1, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 07/01/2006 1:41pm

624Angel

[177]Jul 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    I know her backwards song!!
    Ah-Coos Netnro
    Roshneeah La Nosh Tana

Noss Tamendo
    Spaa Deeo
    Shtenushta Spoo.

aa_623

[178]Jul 1, 2006
    • level: 17
    This is her song:
    "Acoota, Chi-meeto,
    igatta no moota,
    Nagatong nala,
    Itume te dooka."

It is that backwards!

PlasmaBoy2000

[179]Jul 1, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 07/09/2006 8:57pm

Crossfire_7

[180]Jul 1, 2006
    Please tell me you edited that.