Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Angel's Episodes Of Stitch! Adventures Anime Series

Waggytoon

[1]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 13

I would like to know the complete, up-to-date, episode list of all the eps of the "Stitch! Adventures" anime that spotlight Angel, so I know what eps to look for on YouTube.

"Waggytoon"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[2]Sep 23, 2010

UPDATE: I have watched the 'Stitch! Adventures" anime episodes #6 "Angel's Flight" and #20 "Stitch Vs. Hamsterviel" Parts 1 and 2 (on back-to-back days for the two-part Season 1 finale) (NOTE: Since I watch the videos on YouTube in a library, it doesn't matter whether it's the orignal Japanese version or the edited cutdown English Dub- the sound is always muted.)

Based on fan videos devoted to Angel watched on YouTube as well, I am wanting to know the number and U.S. episode title for these segments featuring Angel:

1. Stitch races to catch a balloon containing Angel, Yuuna, Jumba, Pleakley, and Kuka.........oh, now I've forgotten his name!

2. When Stitch sees Angel on the beach, he races to her.

3. Angel dresses Stitch up in various suits and costumes for fun.

4. Stitch and Angel share a soda, then Stitch burps, Angel giggles over what Stitch had done, then- surprise!- Angel burps!! And they laugh afterwards!

5. Halloween Episode: Angel is a witch who actually flies on a broom, Stitch dressed as a vampire chasing after her.

6. The piece de resistance: The episode where Angel falls for a handsome young prince, unaware the prince is actually the evil 627 in disguise. Early in the ep, Stitch tries to jump in to Angel's balloon, but the twosome fall into the water, and when Stitch comes out of the water, Angel is furious at him. Stitch tries to apologize to Angel for his mistake, but she won't hear what Stitch is saying- she's too upset.

If anyone can help me with these eps found only on YouTube (they're not airing on any Disney U.S. TV network- at least not yet!), I'd be honored. Thank you for your assistance.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[3]Sep 23, 2010

Now I remember his name: Kijimunaa!

Anyway, Angel appearances on "Stitch! Adventures" anime episodes on YouTube desperately wanted to know titles by which previously noted segments featured on fan videos viewed. Thank you.

"Waggytoon"

Experiment_6462

[4]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 1

Waggytoon wrote:

1. Stitch races to catch a balloon containing Angel, Yuuna, Jumba, Pleakley, and Kuka.........oh, now I've forgotten his name!

I believe this is from episode 11 of the dub/episode 15 of the original, "Damacchi"/"Hinotama Spirit Boy". There's a cute moment where after Stitch, Yuuna, and Damacchi land from a balloon ride, Angel jumps in and tackles her Stitchy.

The remaining moments all come from Season 2 (Japan only thus far, called Stitch! Itazura Alien no Daibouken):

:
    2. When Stitch sees Angel on the beach, he races to her.

3. Angel dresses Stitch up in various suits and costumes for fun.

4. Stitch and Angel share a soda, then Stitch burps, Angel giggles over what Stitch had done, then- surprise!- Angel burps!! And they laugh afterwards!

These three are actually all from the same episode, #14, "Love Angel! Happy Valentine's Day". (This episode is AMAZING, even if it looks familiar to one from the original series, can't explain how without massively spoiling the episode.)

:
    5. Halloween Episode: Angel is a witch who actually flies on a broom, Stitch dressed as a vampire chasing after her.

Episode #3, "Halloween! Stitch VS. Vampire"

:
    6. The piece de resistance: The episode where Angel falls for a handsome young prince, unaware the prince is actually the evil 627 in disguise. Early in the ep, Stitch tries to jump in to Angel's balloon, but the twosome fall into the water, and when Stitch comes out of the water, Angel is furious at him. Stitch tries to apologize to Angel for his mistake, but she won't hear what Stitch is saying- she's too upset.

Episode #15, "Stitch Does it Dangerously! The Strongest Rival!" Yet another great episode, 627 actually can TALK, and shows off more powers besides the ones from his original episode. (Watch out for his bite/breath!) I'm amazed more tribute videos don't show off how Stitch rages when he fears for Angel like this epi does (even if it's only a couple times).

Angel also shows up in another episode in Season 1, #18 of the dub/#23 of the original, "Pilolo"/"The Sleeping Angel of the Forest".

Waggytoon

[5]Nov 16, 2010

Okay, I believe I've figured out the order of the episodes for Angel in the 'Stitch! Advnetures' anime series to date.

# 6 'Angel's Flight'

#11 "Hirotama Spirit Boy"

#18 "Sleeping Angel"

#20 "Stitch Vs. Hamsterviel"- Parts 1 and 2

#23 'Stitch Vs. Vampire'

#34 "Love, Angel"

#35 "The Ultimate Rival"

Is this about right?

And what about the 5 or 6 eps from Season 1 of the Japanese original that weren't in the Season 1 English Dub: Are they pushed back to Season 2? Must be.

Any more Angel appearances, keep me posted- though it's doubtful a Disney U.S. TV network will carry the anime series English Dub eps.

"Waggytoon"

Experiment_6462

[6]Nov 19, 2010
    • level: 1

Your order is right on to date, other than I also forgot her short appearance in the second half episode 10 for the English/12 in the Japanese (Foxy Beige/Fox Girl Dolores). (No season 3 appearances other than a very minor one) As for the 5-6 that never made it to English; it's closer to two, and don't hold your breath on those.

Why is it closer to 2 episodes skipped? Because English episodes 4, 10, 12, and 16 all contain two Japanese episodes that have each been trimmed to half the time.

4 = trimmed Japanese 4 and 9, 10 = trimmed Japanese 11 and 12, 12 = trimmed Japanese 16 and 19, and 16 = trimmed Japanese 14 and 21. (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Stitch!_episodes)

Edited on 11/19/2010 8:52am

Waggytoon

[7]Nov 22, 2010

Since those two Japanese version half-hours that didn't make the English dub cut don't have Angel in them, they don't matter.

As for English dub Episode 10.2 "Fox Girl Dolores", is it that Angel only has a brief appearance in the ep overall, or did she have other scenes that were disrespectfully cut to squeeze the ep into a short, which either leaves viewers hanging because the ep is incomplete or the viewers are confused because the ep is missing the first half and they don't know what transpired in the ep since then?

And how long will it take before Stitch finally completes his 44th good deed, which might have to do with rescuing Angel from some ultimate diabolical scheme in the final ep of the anime, if they come up with that epic finale storyline at all.

Do you think they'll actually have Angel in the most perilous predicament she would ever be in for the final story? No one knows just yet.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[8]Dec 7, 2010

I have some shocking news! A couple of Angel's most important scenes in the Japanese versions of the anime episodes have been unfairly censored from the English Dub versions!

The famed hammock scene from legendary Episode #6 'Angel's Flight' and another scene from Episode #11 'Hirotama Spirit Boy' have been wrongly cut! And fans are enraged by this blatant censorship by Disney TV executives! This is downright horrendous and repulsive in every way! Disney better restore those scenes if they want to air the eps on one of their U.S. TV networks, otherwise viewers who watched both the extended Japanese original and the edited- in those cases, a bit too much!- eps on YouTube are going to explode in so much anger that they'll probably set up a lawsuit against Disney's editing team for wrongly cutting those valued scenes involving Angel!

Can you blame them if they do? No!

There shouldn't be any more irresponsible censorship of devoted scenes from the English Dub eps featuring Angel ever! Fans will become more enraged at Disney if it does!

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[9]Dec 22, 2010

Unfortunately, Angel does not appear in Stitch's anime Christmas episode. It's kind of disheartening to know the Most Popular Character in the Universe is not featured in a beloved holiday performance.

Meri Kurisumasu, anyway.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[10]Feb 9, 2011

Fans should be looking forward to "Stitch! English Dub Episode #34 'Love, Angel' on YouTube come Monday, since it's Valentines Day.

And have there been any other Angel appearances since Episode #35 "The Strongest Rival" to note in the anime series?

All U.S. fans have are the episodes on YouTube, since none of the Disney U.S. TV networks are carrying the show.

"Waggytoon"

TV_Shows_Fan

[11]Feb 18, 2011
    • level: 19
    Waggytoon wrote:

Fans should be looking forward to "Stitch! English Dub Episode #34 'Love, Angel' on YouTube come Monday, since it's Valentines Day.

And have there been any other Angel appearances since Episode #35 "The Strongest Rival" to note in the anime series?

All U.S. fans have are the episodes on YouTube, since none of the Disney U.S. TV networks are carrying the show.

"Waggytoon"

Angel was also in two episodes of season 3 the episodes are "Reclaim the Angel!" and a new Valentines Day episode that aired back on February 8 called "Stitch, chocolate to be".

Waggytoon

[12]Feb 25, 2011

So, I'm guessing "Reclaim the Angel!" is Episode #47 and "Stitch, Chocolate To Be" is probably Episode #59 in English Dub setup.

Anyway, I'm noticing Angel is getting less screen time in these later seasons of the anime than she did in the first season of the English Dub. How can this be? Is Angel losing her popularity or something?

Hopefully, Angel will continue to earn more screen time in the anime. Especially when the final story is conceived that would place Angel in a most unfortunate dilemma. At least, that's what I'm thinking anyway.

Keep posting updates on Angel's appearances in the anime so I know what eps to look for in English Dub versions- which better NOT cut out any scenes featuring Angel whatsoever!- on YouTube. After all, it seems unlikely the anime eps will air on a Disney U.S TV network.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[13]Apr 7, 2011

Yesterday (April 6) I attempted to watch the legendary "Stitch! Anime" Episode #35 'The Strongest Rival' on YouTube. But the video stopped working a few minutes into the first segment! So I switched to the earlier Episode #18 somehow titled in the English Dub version "Pilolo".

It wasn't one of Angel's best eps, but she did appear. And the sequence where everyone could view what was on Angel's mind was adorable. She was receiving royal treatment from a mysterious spectre, whom everyone found out was the Pilolo of the episode. Apparently, Pilolo was welcomed as a member of the group near the end. Angel, however, was miffed at Stitch when the ep ended. Stitch tried to make up for whatever happened, but Angel didn't want to hear of it. Hilarious!

Hopefully soon I'll get to view the entire Ep #35 if YouTube can fix the glitch that occurred.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[14]Apr 21, 2011

Sometime ago I decided to just continue with "Stitch! Anime" Episode #35, and it really wasn't quite as entertaining as I thought it would be. Still, Angel appeared in the ep, and that's what mattered.

Yesterday I viewed Episode #34 with Angel featured, and it was hilarious! Especially when Hunkahunka pecked everyone around and they all had a crush on Stitch, causing the blue-furred creature to freak out! But once everyone landed in the pool belonging to that snooty curly-haired blonde girl ( I don't know her name. ), the spell wore off.

The punch line at the end was funny, when Angel slapped a cake Stitch had made to make up for the one accidentally tossed on Angel's head at the beginning of the ep on top of his head in a cute 'now we're even' lovey-dovey fashion before she traveled off on her cruise ship- again.

Now all I need to do is find out which episode numbers from Season 3 'Reclaim the Angel!' and "Stitch, Chocolate-To-Be" are so I can view them on YouTube.

Plus, if there have been any more appearances from Angel recently after the 'Stitch, Chocolate To Be' episode, let me know, along with the episode numbers to look for on YouTube for those eps.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[15]Oct 24, 2011

Devoted Angel megafans, you don't have to watch the majority of eps on YouTube anymore, now that Disney XD is finally airing the "Stitch!" anime English Dub series here in the U.S.

All you need to do now is wait for Angel's episodes to premiere and help the series reach record ratings with those.

'Waggytoon"Wink