Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

BREAKING NEWS! "Lilo & Stitch" Episodes No Longer Recordable!

Waggytoon

[1]May 11, 2010
    • level: 13

By now, devoted "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" fans and major Angel aficianados alike have suffered the most brutal act that could ever occur concerning the broadcasts of the show. Disney Channel now has pop-ups announcing what series is next and what series follows after that during the final main segments of episodes of "Lilo & Stitch: The Series"- and the rest of Disney Channel's overnight animation lineup to boot! Which unfortunately ceases all recording of all programming during the overnight block, which was the last remaining pure recordable block for fans to have. But now, promo pollution has claimed the overnight schedule as well.

For those who are wondering, Friday morning's broadcast of Episode #23 "627" was not only the last recordable episode of "Lilo & Stitch: The Series", but also the last recordable episode of any TV series with widespread availability. As of Saturday morning, "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" was no longer recordable for the fans. And Angel devotees wanting to record the legendary ep on Saturday were perturbed when the promo pollution showed up around 5:52 AM, ruining the recordings for everyone!

When promo pollution claimed Angel's ep Saturday morning, VCRs, VCR/DVD combos, DVD recorders, and DVRs became useless. And fans surrendered, because their most prized episode was no longer recordable, wiping out their libraries in one fell swoop!

"Lilo & Stitch" fans, Angel devotees, and overnight viewers alike mourn the loss of the last remaining pure recordable block that succumbed to promo pollution as of 6:17 AM Friday morning, when the early morning episode of 'Phineas and Ferb" became the first casualty of the pop-ups in the overnight block, ending pure home video recording of fave TV series for good.

Disney Channel struck with the pop-ups where it would hurt fans the most: during the final act of Angel's legendary ep. And did they strike a blow big time! They really hurt the fans deeply in the most brutal way- ruining the recordings of the most valued episode ever!

"Waggytoon"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[2]May 15, 2010
    • level: 21
    Aw, quit with the dramatics. One pop up won't hurt anyone.

LittleGreenDog

[3]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 6
    Lilo and Stitch isn't getting the credit it deserves! Well, at least a new game just came out called Stitch Jam for the DS. And Waggytoon, Angel is controlable!!

Waggytoon

[4]Jun 8, 2010

She sure is!

I bought the new "Stitch Jam" video game for Nintendo DS at the GameStop near the Walmart in the Hawthorne Centre on Fruitville Pike here in Lancaster, PA yesterday afternoon, and I played it this morning. In just about an hour and a half of play, I finished the Main Story Mode with Stitch,

Waggytoon

[5]Jun 8, 2010

Error caused by some misguided announcement about one click being sufficient, wrongly downloading message before it was completed!

As I was saying: In just an hour and a half of playing "Stitch Jam", I completed the Main Story Mode with Stitch, played two Free Mode games with Angel- one being herself, one in beachwear-, and was able to unlock the Bonus Story Mode devoted to Angel! Although Angel's Bonus Story was a bit shorter than the Main Story in the game.

And though in the Free Mode you can play as either Stitch, Angel, or Reuben, what I'm wondering is why Felix is featured as a character to play in Free Mode. Felix isn't even in the Main Story, though I did see Slushy, Sparky, and Melty in the game.

I started in the Easy phase, but I believe the Normal and Advanced settings would have the music to keep in time to speeded up for a bigger challenge.

The Free Mode and Angel's Bonus Story give you a chance to earn points for playing the game, as well as collecting stars and an opportunity to acquire other items for additional gameplay when possible.

"Stitch Jam" may be the best game for NINTENDO DS by far! Unless Disney comes up with another game that puts Angel in the starring role and makes it more challenging for players. We'll have to wait and see.

Although why I reviewed "Stitch Jam" on this board is perplexing. Anyway, thanks, LittleGreenDog for letting me know about "Stitch Jam" being available! I adore the game!! Koocha, as Angel would say!

"Waggytoon"