Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Dreams about L&S?

Kathy_Fraggle

[1]Mar 28, 2010
    • level: 2

Has anyone here ever had a dream involving the L&S characters? I had a dream last year that was a crossover of sorts between L&S and the TV series Charmed. For a while I was flipping back and forth between watching the two shows, and then they merged. Gantu and his assistant were in P3, (the night club in Charmed for those who've never seen it). I say his assistant instead of 625 because i was indeed someone else, and Gantu too was different. Don't remember how, but he was.

Last night I had a dream involving Jumba meeting a female of his own species on earth.

So, anyone else?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[2]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 13

I don't think I've ever had any dreams involving the characters, but I have visualized a spinoff idea starring Angel and the other Experiments

Waggytoon

[3]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 13

Sorry. Incomplete posting.

As I was saying, I don't think I've ever dreamed anything involving the characters, but I have visualized a spinoff idea starring Angel and the other Experiments, featuring various episodes with different combinations of the Experiments, along with particular eps and miniseries with Angel.

That was until "Kid Vs. Kat" came along.

"Waggytoon"