Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

FIRST TIME HERE? Post any questions you have here

  • Avatar of magandjrod

    magandjrod

    [21]Nov 23, 2005
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,360
    hatecnet wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag-

    name: I think i prefer the name: Mag
    Age: 16
    Gender: Female
    Other names over internet:

    Experiment700 (at EL,SF, and AF, and KF.)
    fshlvr(ff.net)
    Fishlover(DeviantART)
    mags622(stitch cousins)
    Maggie623(L&S fan club)


    HEY YOUR FSHLVR FROM FF.NET I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!


    mag- 0_0... you never knew that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hatecnet

    hatecnet

    [22]Nov 23, 2005
    • member since: 07/03/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 342
    magandjrod wrote:
    hatecnet wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag-

    name: I think i prefer the name: Mag
    Age: 16
    Gender: Female
    Other names over internet:

    Experiment700 (at EL,SF, and AF, and KF.)
    fshlvr(ff.net)
    Fishlover(DeviantART)
    mags622(stitch cousins)
    Maggie623(L&S fan club)


    HEY YOUR FSHLVR FROM FF.NET I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!


    mag- 0_0... you never knew that?


    Yea I've been living under a rock....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DebStitch

    DebStitch

    [23]Nov 25, 2005
    • member since: 06/09/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 4,802
    Anoyone else out there want to intoduce themselves.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOUNTAINOFHUI

    FOUNTAINOFHUI

    [24]Dec 15, 2005
    • member since: 10/30/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 59
    DebStitch wrote:
    Anoyone else out there want to intoduce themselves.


    Yes,I do.My name is Reece Goodall and I love Lio and Stitch,Yu-Gi-Oh! and quite a bit more.
    I have to ask 2 questions:
    1.How do you get a quote?
    And:
    2.Does anyone have pictures of experiments on the computer?I mean like this:
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/_LandS2/607.jpg
    Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOUNTAINOFHUI

    FOUNTAINOFHUI

    [25]Dec 15, 2005
    • member since: 10/30/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 59
    DebStitch wrote:
    Anoyone else out there want to intoduce themselves.


    Yes,I do.My name is Reece Goodall and I love Lio and Stitch,Yu-Gi-Oh! and quite a bit more.
    I have to ask 2 questions:
    1.How do you get a quote?
    And:
    2.Does anyone have pictures of experiments on the computer?I mean like this:
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/_LandS2/607.jpg
    Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pyreo

    Pyreo

    [26]Dec 15, 2005
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 575
    You quote someone by using the tags [ QUOTE] and [/ QUOTE] around the text you want in the box. Of course, wothout those spaces. THis is more easily done by clicking the 'Quote' button at the top of a post.

    If you visit my personal website (see signature) and look up the episode guide, I always include a picture of the experiment's computer image if it appeared in the episode. So you might be able to find some for the few episodes I've done.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DebStitch

    DebStitch

    [27]Dec 15, 2005
    • member since: 06/09/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 4,802
    Did you mean QUOTE from the FORUM or from an episode?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Disneygrl2

    Disneygrl2

    [28]Dec 16, 2005
    • member since: 07/21/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 767
    I have a question...

    You know the newest Lilo and Stitch game on DisneyChannel.com, well i can't get past the 2nd level where you have to find 1 more thing for jumbaa's gum. Can someone help me?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Chin-Inon

    Chin-Inon

    [29]Dec 16, 2005
    • member since: 06/21/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 551
    Well, I know we need Gantu's Pickles, but I can't figure out how to get them.

    Later: Got it. You keep calling Hamsterviel until Gantu turns around.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOUNTAINOFHUI

    FOUNTAINOFHUI

    [30]Dec 17, 2005
    • member since: 10/30/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 59
    DebStitch wrote:
    Did you mean QUOTE from the FORUM or from an episode?


    I mean the one one the bottom,like Pyreo has this:
    www.freewebs.com/divera - Lilo and Stitch episode guides, experiment list, and more.

    And Pyreo,I've got the ones off your site but thanks anyway.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Chin-Inon

    Chin-Inon

    [31]Dec 17, 2005
    • member since: 06/21/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 551
    Tyr going to preferences in the upper right corner, and go to the tab marked 'Boards'. You want My Signature, I believe.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TraverseTown

    TraverseTown

    [32]Dec 18, 2005
    • member since: 07/02/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 5,177
    I new to this forum, and I wnt to see a list of experiments and uses thus far
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pyreo

    Pyreo

    [33]Dec 18, 2005
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 575
    I'd check Debstitch's blog if I were you. (http://www.tv.com/users/DebStitch/profile.php?fpage=jnl_entry.php&board=27199&topic=96360)
    The one on my site isn't totally finished yet.

    (BTW yaaaay for Kingdom hearts!)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TraverseTown

    TraverseTown

    [34]Dec 18, 2005
    • member since: 07/02/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 5,177
    Pyreo wrote:
    I'd check Debstitch's blog if I were you. (http://www.tv.com/users/DebStitch/profile.php?fpage=jnl_entry.php&board=27199&topic=96360)
    The one on my site isn't totally finished yet.

    (BTW yaaaay for Kingdom hearts!)


    Thanks

    (BTW: Kingdom Hearts ROX)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tak963

    Tak963

    [35]Dec 18, 2005
    • member since: 12/25/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 846
    Duh..........i haves a queston! whas da numbr forr 911? Doy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Chin-Inon

    Chin-Inon

    [36]Dec 18, 2005
    • member since: 06/21/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 551
    Okay. Let's try not to act like preschoolers, okay?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Stitchnator

    Stitchnator

    [37]Dec 18, 2005
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 7
    Hi

    Im new here, let me introduce myself.

    Name: Janne
    Gender: Male
    Age: 17
    Nickname usually: Volnah
    Country: Finland
    Hobbies: Guitar and Bassguitar (Heavy Metal)

    i mostly like stitch in movies and series because he is so......hmm dunno...i just like him
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of magandjrod

    magandjrod

    [38]Dec 18, 2005
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,360
    mag- welcome stitchnator!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV_Shows_Fan

    TV_Shows_Fan

    [39]Dec 18, 2005
    • member since: 05/20/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 622
    Stitchnator wrote:
    Hi

    Im new here, let me introduce myself.

    Name: Janne
    Gender: Male
    Age: 17
    Nickname usually: Volnah
    Country: Finland
    Hobbies: Guitar and Bassguitar (Heavy Metal)

    i mostly like stitch in movies and series because he is so......hmm dunno...i just like him

    Welcome to TV.com!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RedXXIII

    RedXXIII

    [40]Dec 18, 2005
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 49
    If your wondering about the new Kingdom Hearts thats coming out around spring (like around the Leroy and Stitch Timeline)

    I got a pic thats related to L&S!!! (Heres the Link)
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/129.jpg
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.