Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

L&S Main Thread

X-624

[221]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 12
    benjaminperry wrote:
    Say was Reuben with him in the comic, if you can remember?
    No he was Not Maybe He is back in the BRBship doing Gantu's job when hes gone ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aa_623

[222]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 17
    the_fanatic wrote:

Ok...does experiment#544-Thresher actually have three legs?I don't think i've ever seen three legs on him.Wikipedia says that he has three,but we all know that Wikipedia can be really wrong and mixed up sometimes,so you never know.I still don't see the third one if it's there.

Thresher has TWO legs, and six tentacles for arms, people think his tail is a leg... you shouldn't trust Wikipedia... People put what they want on it...

X-435

[223]Jan 29, 2007
    yeah. what they think is wat perople want

the_fanatic

[224]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 2
    Ya i didn't think that was true.I've never seen a thrid leg so i thought it was messed.
    I hate how people change Wikipedia all the time cuz they want all their stuff to be seen.
    Anyways....thanx

X-435

[225]Jan 30, 2007
    I knew it

the_fanatic

[226]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 2

i know that this is really random and ill probably get freaked out on,but.Has anyone here played the video game Okami?If so,where do you find the power ups for the brush techniques,like fireburst,lightningbolt,whirldiwnd,deluge,and fountan.I've looked all over the internet but i cant find any info on them.

If someone would tell me,that would be great

X-435

[227]Mar 15, 2007
    no. Antone know of the game called Nicktoons UNITE!

Maddox626_

[228]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 10

Can somebody tell me when they will play the following episodes on Disney Channel:

1. Lax
    2. Glitch/Woops
    3. Snafu

Thanks...!

X-435

[229]Apr 6, 2007
    I'm not sure. Annyone Else know.

Waggytoon

[231]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 13

Unfortunately, Episode #58 "Lax" only aired on Disney Channel once: back in the early morning of September 19, 2006. It has never been rerun on Disney Channel, and, sad to say, Disney Channel has no plans to rerun it. However, if you watched Toon Disney earlier this afternoon during a special 'Weekday Super Stack', the ep aired then, right after Episode #64 "Morpholomew". Toon Disney aired all 4 'Guest Star' Episodes and one of the shorts packages this afternoon.

Disney Channel will be airing Show #63 "Glitch"/"Woops" and Episode #65 "Snafu" (Conclusion of Angel's storyline) again next month. Check the "Angel" board for the next scheduled airing of the "Snafu" ep, when known.

"Waggytoon"

X-435

[232]Jul 31, 2008
    Um: 1. Your over a year late. 2. They probably don't like L&S anymore

Waggytoon

[233]Aug 5, 2008

They still have to like "LILO & STITCH:THE SERIES" after a year or more. It's very popular, even though Toon Disney has been messing up the schedule by wrongly yanking eps that should be airing in favor of eps of another Disney animated series that should really be in that time period whatsoever!

At least we have Disney Channel able to air what's scheduled in the listings like it should. Although for some reason, "Phoon" hasn't aired in a while, and it's not yet scheduled for rebroadcast. And soon, "Spooky" will be rerun, along with "Belle" which is airing next week. No word on a "Topper" rerun yet, and "Lax" does not get rerun on Disney Channel at all!

I'm sure we have loyal "L&S" fans who are still into the show, mainly fans who can't wait for the "Stitch! The Anime" spinoff series to arrive.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[236]Oct 7, 2008

BREAKING NEWS! Disney Channel is finally rerunning Episode #58 "Lax"! The episode, which hasn't aired on Disney Channel since its single broadcast the early morning of September 19, 2006, will finally be rerun Friday, October 17 at 5:00 AM!

Since Disney Channel has been airing the "Recess" series, it was only fair that "Lax" had to be placed in regular rotation on "Lilo & Stitch: The Series". And Disney Channel is finally doing it!

Now all we need is for Episode #50 "PHOON" to return to regular rotation next month, so that way, Disney Channel will actually have all 65 episodes airing in every cycle. A situation Toon Disney has never accomplished whatsoever, because Toon Disney has never aired Episode #65 "Snafu" at all, upsetting devoted Angel megafans.

Once again, Episode #58 "Lax", guest starring the kids from "Recess", will finally be rerun on Disney Channel Friday, October 17 at 5:00 AM.

"wAGGYTOON"

Waggytoon

[237]Apr 28, 2009

It's been a while since I posted on this particular board in the Forum.

I am the sole remaining person still posting info about the show in this Forum, mainly the info about upcoming airings of the three eps that All-Time Fave Experiment Angel appear in, since they are the only performances of hers that air nowadays. None of the 'Lilo & Stitch' movies air anymore, so fans are feeling down knowing Angel's last performance to date is not viewed on TV at this time.

And there hasn't been any updates on any possible U.S. acquisition of "Stitch! The Anime" or even any recent appearances of Angel on there noted.

I will continue to update Angel's appearance schedule until the very end. Which hopefully shouldn't be for a long while!

"Waggytoon"