Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Lilo & Stitch Links

Pyreo

[41]Oct 4, 2005
    • level: 13
    Hey you guys, I've got my own website. You might want to check it out.

http://www.freewebs.com/divera/

It's got two sections, but the L&S side is the most advanced. I'm working on getting more episode guides, more experiments added to the list, and more fan content. I know there's not much right now, all I ask is that you maybe keep an eye on that place, because it's going to grow.

I'll add more to it as soon as I have time. The only episode guide I have is for 'Spike' so use that to see what the rest of them are going to look like.

And nobody had better take my screenshots!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

magandjrod

[42]Oct 4, 2005
    Pyreo wrote:

It's got two sections, but the L&S side is the most advanced. I'm working on getting more episode guides, more experiments added to the list, and more fan content. I know there's not much right now, all I ask is that you maybe keep an eye on that place, because it's going to grow.

I'll add more to it as soon as I have time. The only episode guide I have is for 'Spike' so use that to see what the rest of them are going to look like.

mag- it's great!

hulagirlmikala

[43]Oct 4, 2005
    • level: 5
    Pyreo wrote:

Cool website.I have fanart you can use on your site.Can I print out your screen shots?

Experiment628

[44]Oct 4, 2005
    • level: 6
    YOu can use any of my fanworks Pyreo as long as you say they're mine. And what do you mean by 'take' screenshots? Would just saving them to my computer (not putting them on websites or anything, I just like to put them in my picture slideshow screensaver) count as taking?

Experiment628

[45]Oct 4, 2005
    • level: 6
    And your- site- rocks. I'm working on my own L&S site, will let you know when (and if) I ever finish it...

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[46]Oct 4, 2005
    • level: 4
    Hey, ur site totally ROCKS, dude!!!!!! Haha. And that pic u have for the lilo and stitch thing, did u draw that urself?? Ur a great artist!!!!!! Hehe..

Pyreo

[47]Oct 5, 2005
    Hey, thanks guys, but it's just a gallery for my own artwork. I didn't really think of putting up other people's but hey, you can always join DeviantArt.

And yeah, I don't mind if you just want to print those screenshots. xD Basically, think of it this way: even if you did, I'd never find out. Doing whatever with them in your own life is fine, you don't have to ask. I just don't want anyone re-uploading them on another site, because I bothered to get the pictures and otherwise it's one less reason to go to that site.

Pyreo

[48]Oct 7, 2005

Just letting people know I've updated with the 'Shoe' episode. There's now a guide for it and 4 experiments that appeared in Shoe have been added to the Experiment List.

This also means that those pictures I posted from 'Shoe' earlier have been deleted. You need to visit my site or see DebStitch's Photobucket album to find them now.

PlasmaBoy2000

[49]Oct 8, 2005
    • level: 12
    Pyreo wrote:

Just letting people know I've updated with the 'Shoe' episode. There's now a guide for it and 4 experiments that appeared in Shoe have been added to the Experiment List.

This also means that those pictures I posted from 'Shoe' earlier have been deleted. You need to visit my site or see DebStitch's Photobucket album to find them now.

Everyone should go here! Its got fanart of Demon and Angel and even a made-up story of experiment 623!

FairlyOdd24

[50]Oct 11, 2005
    • level: 18
    Cool Site! I've made my own website. If you would like to visit it, click on the following address:

http://www.freewebs.com/liloandstitch6267/

The poll is not properly finished but the rest is complete. Not as good as Pyreo's L&S Site but it's still fun to go to!

tinamr1963

[51]Oct 11, 2005
    • level: 8
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

tinamr1963

[52]Oct 11, 2005
    Do you have to pay anything on freewebs site?

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[53]Oct 11, 2005
    • level: 4
    FairlyOdd24 wrote:
    Cool Site! I've made my own website. If you would like to visit it, click on the following address:

http://www.freewebs.com/liloandstitch6267/

The poll is not properly finished but the rest is complete. Not as good as Pyreo's L&S Site but it's still fun to go to!

I like ur site... but... there are a few experiments that i saw:

027 - Clawz - Designed to reach high places. (Mentioned in the episode Skip as "the brown one")

428 - Hair - Designed to clog sinks and bathtubs with its overgrown hair. (Mentioned in the episode Skip as the one who's hair is always clogging the sink.)

473 - Chewy - Designed to eat non-stop using its long tentacles. (Mentioned in episode Skip as the pink one.)

616 - 616 - Designed to zap enemies with his electric antennas. (Mentioned in the episode Skip as the one who's things go >zap< >zap)

Are these their real names? And what are their "one true places"?

Pyreo

[54]Oct 11, 2005
    tinamr1963 wrote:
    Do you have to pay anything on freewebs site?

Nope, that's why it's called 'Freewebs'.

You get your site for free but you're only allowed 50 pages, and you have to wait for 7 days before you get the web forms, polls, etc. That's why FairlyOdd's site's poll doesn't work yet. (Still a great site though!)

I'll probably upgrade mine to a paid account in time, because I'm going to need more pages for all the episodes alone...

Oh, and about those experiments, they're most likely made up. Jess did say that there was no specific 'hair-clogging' experiment, it could just have been any of them. So that probably applies to the other three too - the qualities Gantu described aren't their functions.

tinamr1963

[55]Oct 11, 2005
    Here is another made up one from the site.
    058 - Possessor - Designed to zap a person to a home, planet, etc. and make the person own it.

Pyreo

[56]Oct 11, 2005
    www.freewebs.com/divera

I've got all the Frenchfry information now. And the second fanfiction chapter is up for anyone who reads it.

The site's getting bigger now, so tell me straightaway if you find a broken link, m'kay?

Oh, and Debstitch, there's something I wanted to ask. I've been using these experiment pictures on my site that are just like the official pics, only quite big. I noticed you have them in your L&S Photo Album, although I found them on another site. I tried to find out where these pictures came from so I could ask permission to use them, but I got nowhere with the site I found them on. So, since you have them, where'd they come from?
    If you got them yourself, Deb, I'll remove my editted versions if you want me to.

magandjrod

[57]Oct 11, 2005
    mag- well this does have to do with L&S so here's a website, but problem is I don't know how to make a highlighted link so this will have to do. Should L&S stay on the air?

I voted: Yes!

http://www.savemyshow.com/shows/lilo&stitch:theseries.htm

Keven_Koopa

[58]Oct 12, 2005
    • level: 1
    [This message was deleted at the request of board moderator or administrator]

Keven_Koopa

[59]Oct 12, 2005

Keven_Koopa

[60]Oct 12, 2005