Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Lilo & Stitch Links

DebStitch

[81]Oct 30, 2005
    • level: 58
    Taceyon, if you have pics online, send me the links and I can add some to our photoalbums.

Or, if you don't have them online, you can open a photobucket album, upload them, and I'll add your album to our list of albums.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Taceyon

[82]Oct 30, 2005
    • level: 2
    DebStitch wrote:
    Taceyon, if you have pics online, send me the links and I can add some to our photoalbums.

Or, if you don't have them online, you can open a photobucket album, upload them, and I'll add your album to our list of albums.

What I meant was that I was willing to submit a pic from any ep that I've recorded. I have every ep that aired in the US except Retro and Topper saved on my hard drive. And I have software that will extract frames from those eps, as well as to clean up the pics, since nearly all of them were recorded from an analog signal.

But I won't do anything until a few more people read my last few posts in the Snafu thread and acknowledge that they read them all the way through.

As for actually submitting the pics, how do I set up a photobucket album? And how much registration is required? And would I be able to put up other types of files, such as media clips and compressed files?

Pyreo

[83]Oct 30, 2005
    • level: 13
    In the meantime, www.freewebs.com/divera has updated with information from "Splodyhead".

DebStitch

[84]Oct 30, 2005
    photobucket is free.

1. Save the file on your computer.
    2. Open an account at photobucket.
    3. It will guide you through the steps for uploading.

There are some screen shots in our albums already, if you can get clearer pics of them let me now and I'll change them.

Taceyon

[85]Oct 30, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Taceyon

[86]Oct 30, 2005
    The pictures that I can extract aren't as big as the ones in your albums, but the quality is much better. I can also resize and crop the frames to make them closer to the sizes already in the album. Please note that any pictures taken from a camera facing a TV set are probably taken in the letterbox aspect ratio. The frames I extract are in the widescreen aspect ratio. I'm still not sure exactly what ratio the episodes use; whether the frames are vertically stretched, how many lines are actually used, or if they are cropped on the sides to be able to fit into a TV screen, but I think that the signal carries widescreen.

As for registering, it looks like they require too much info for me to seriously consider membership. And they limit file sizes to under 250 KB! The frames I extract have a 720 by 480 pixel resolution, which takes up a little less than a megabyte. I would be better off sending the pics to someone else on this forum that can give them out, or even setting up my computer to share folders of the pics with members of this forum.

I should have thought about that before. It would be much easier for someone in Canada to share the unaired eps through their computer, because they wouldn't be limited by the smaller file sizes of many websites.

Pyreo

[87]Oct 30, 2005
    You could upload them to Imageshack. It's such a great host. Then just give out the links.

Taceyon

[88]Oct 30, 2005
    Thanks Pyreo! I just checked it out, and I'll probably end up using it to host my pics. Oh, and I'm only starting to submit pics so I can prove my reliability and honesty regarding certain well-known eps that aired only in Canada. You can find the details in my last few posts in the Snafu thread.

PlasmaBoy2000

[89]Nov 1, 2005
    • level: 12
    Really, Where?!!!!!!!! Where?!!!!!!!!!! Do you have "Snafu"??? Angel photos???? Other Experiments?????? I Need to see!!!!! *starts to wheeze* Where are your pics?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pants*

Pyreo

[90]Nov 2, 2005
    www.freewebs.com/divera

As requested by Eddieursa, I've got info and pics for the episode "Phoon".

Taceyon

[91]Nov 2, 2005
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:
    Really, Where?!!!!!!!! Where?!!!!!!!!!! Do you have "Snafu"??? Angel photos???? Other Experiments?????? I Need to see!!!!! *starts to wheeze* Where are your pics?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pants*

I meant that I can get pics from any ep, except Retro and Topper, and any ep that hasn't aired in the US. Like I said before, I'm only doing this to prove my honesty and reliability, because I suggested that 627lover's brother in Canada, who recently bought a DVD recorder, could send the raw recorded eps to me (or anyone else with several gigabytes of hard drive space and years of experience with computers) so I could clean them up, compress them, and eventually give them out to anyone here who wants to see them.

I just didn't want anyone to assume that just because I haven't submitted the most to this forum that I wouldn't do any of this. I want to see these eps as much as any of you; I just happen to know a few legal ways to make that happen.

Oh, and for anyone who's wondering, I did check out the laws on copyright, and unless the episodes show a copyright notice right before they actually air, and as long as this remains non-commercial, we aren't breaking any laws.

Experiment628

[92]Nov 4, 2005
    • level: 6
    I would let you email me episodes...

HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY NEW FORUM!!!! http://kila630.proboards66.com/index.cgi
    IT ROCKS AND I DESIGNED ALL THE SMILIES!!

PlasmaBoy2000

[93]Nov 4, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of board moderator or administrator]

Pyreo

[94]Nov 8, 2005
    www.freewebs.com/divera

Just added the guide for 'Angel'. I haven't updated anything else like the experiment list because there no time now. Will do that tomorrow.

Also, you might want to visit this site. It's a forum for discussing L&S couples that desperately needs more activity:

http://p2.forumforfree.com/lscouplesretrea.html

PlasmaBoy2000

[95]Nov 11, 2005
    [QUOTE="Pyreo"]www.freewebs.com/divera

Just added the guide for 'Angel'. I haven't updated anything else like the experiment list because there no time now. Will do that tomorrow.

Just got off your site. Great pictures! Very clear pictures on Angel, Phoon, and Splodyhead! Angel looks as beautiful as ever, Splodyhead flamin' fierce, and Phoon is pretty windy!

DebStitch

[96]Nov 25, 2005
    Love the collage of cousins on the first page.

Chin-Inon

[97]Dec 16, 2005
    • level: 8
    As I've probably mentioned, I've been working on a Lilo and Stitch Webpage. Now, I think I found a way to take screencaps off DVDs. This means, if all goes right, my website should be made public shortly after they release the 2-Disc special edition of Lilo and Stitch.

(I just have to find good character pics from the series, since they're obviously not releasing them on DVD anytime soon)

Stitchnator

[98]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 3
    Here some screenshots from Lilo & Stitch 1 and 2
    and some my made Windows wallpapers.

http://www.experiment-626.tk/

Pyreo

[99]Dec 19, 2005
    www.freewebs.com/divera

Sorry it's been so long, guys, but now I have everything you need to know about 'Checkers'.

aa_623

[100]Dec 20, 2005
    • level: 17
    I've also been working on a website...