Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Lilo and Stitch On Toon Disney

Gamefan112

[1]Aug 4, 2008
    • level: 7

What's going on? Lilo and Stitch on Toon Disney is usually on every weekday afternoon at 1:00 PM. (ET) I look at my guide the other day and I realize that the show is not on at 1:00 PM. Does anybody know what's going on? Is this temporary? I hope so. I seems that every day (at least this week) there's 4 back to back episodes on a various show from 3:00-5:00 PM. (ET) Thursday is Lilo and Stitch. But I mean, why isn't Toon Disney showing the show Weekdays at 1:00 PM. (ET) I know Disney Channel still shows 2 back to back episodes of Lilo and Stitch weekday mornings at 5:00 and 5:30 AM, (ET) but I still want Toon Disney to air the show weekday afternoons at 1:00 PM (ET) like it been doing for the longest time. I don't know, maybe I'm being greedy, but I just love Lilo and Stitch so much that I want nothing to ever change. So if anyone knows something, please tell me. Thank you. (or maholo, the Hawaiian word for thanks or thank you.) Well bye.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[2]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 13

You've probably been away for a while, so you don't realize what had happened.

In early January, Toon Disney started airing "LILO & STITCH: THE SERIES" Weekday mornings at 10:00 AM, but at the end of February, they dropped the Weekday 1:00 PM broadcasts. And for a couple months the network had a 'Super Stack' starting at 2:30 PM Wednesday afternoons. But this summer recently, Toon Disney's Wednesday 'Super Stack' was changed, along with the scheduled eps in the 'Super Stack', to an expanded version starting at 3:00 PM.

Unfortunately, this week, Toon Disney has dissed their scheduled 10:00 AM airings in favor of having unnecessary extra episodes of "American Dragon Jake Long"!! And to add insult to injury, a scheduled bonus ep of "LILO & STITCH: THE SERIES" that was to air after a movie Thursday afternoon has been wrongly yanked!! Blitznak!!

Somebody fire Toon Disney's incompetent programmers and get "L&S" back in its rightful morning time alot immmediately!!

"Waggytoon"

Gamefan112

[3]Aug 6, 2008
    I just saw on my guide that Lilo and Stitch: The Series returns Thursday morning at 10:00 AM. I can't be sure, but it looks like the show will be returning to weekday mornings at 10:00 AM.

Waggytoon

[4]Aug 6, 2008

Toon Disney actually has an hour of "American Dragon Jake Long" Thursday, and probably also Friday, if things go the way they're going this week. The network probably won't return the scheduled "LILO & STITCH: THE SERIES" episodes to the lineup until Monday morning at 10:00 AM. Maybe. It depends on what Toon Disney decides at their offices during the weekend.

Let's hope Toon Disney gets their act together and resumes "LILO & STITCH" eps Monday morning, like they should. We're all sick and tired of these uncalled-for pre-emptions of the show! It has to end! The uncalled-for pre-emptions, that is!

"Waggytoon"

Gamefan112

[5]Aug 7, 2008
    You know what? I realized that I was wrong in my first message on this subject thread. I said that Lilo and Stitch: The Series is usually on weekday afternoons at 1:00 PM. (ET) I don't really know what I was thinking. Except for most of this week, the show is normally on weekday mornings at 10:00 AM .(ET) Monday-Wednesday, Lilo and Stitch: The Series was not on at 10: 00 AM (ET) except for a 2 hour mini marathon yesterday from 3:00-5:00 PM. (ET) Anyway, Lilo and Stitch: The Series returns this morning to it's 10:00 AM time slot. Stitch: The Movie airs tonight on Toon Disney at 5:00 PM. (ET) Bye.

LittleGreenDog

[6]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 6
    Toon Disney only aires L&S at 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM for me during the week, and nothing on the weekends.

Waggytoon

[7]Aug 12, 2008

SHOCKING NEWS!! TOON DISNEY DOWNGRADES "LILO & STITCH: THE SERIES" TO 'SUPER STACK' STATUS! "JAKE LONG" STAYS AT 10:00 AM WEEKDAYS FOR FULL HOUR DURING REMAINDER OF 'SUMMER QUEST FOR 1000 PRIZES' EVENT!

That's right. Toon Disney has cut back their airings of "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" to just 'Super Stacks', at the rate of only one per week. This week's 'Super Stack' airs on Sunday morning, and it could start early, at 10:30 AM, if things go the way they could be going on Toon Disney.

Meanwhile, "American Dragon Jake Long" is remaining at 10:00 AM Weekday mornings with back-to-back episodes for the rest of the month. Maybe. After August 25 I don't know the outcome for "L&S" or "Jake Long" on Toon Disney. Or Disney Channel, for that matter.

"Waggytoon"

LittleGreenDog

[8]Aug 13, 2008
    Lilo and Stitch is getting more and more dead each day.

Waggytoon

[9]Aug 13, 2008

Wait till Saturday morning 5:00 AM on Disney Channel (and Disney Channel HD for those with high-def TVs) and the encore of Episode #65 "Snafu" (Conclusion of Angel's storyline)! That will prove "L&S" is not dead but flourishing with enormous ratings- at least for the eps Angel appears in.

And wait till October when, hopefully, "Stitch! The Anime" will arrive in the U.S. More chances to check out Angel in new performances, if we're lucky. Cross your fingers.

The original series will always be around, just not as much as it used to, which is depressing to note.

"Waggytoon"

LittleGreenDog

[10]Aug 24, 2008
    Will this 'Hanako' girl be catching experiments? I do wonder if Angel will be in there...I hope Sparky, Sample, and Felix will also appear.

Waggytoon

[11]Aug 26, 2008

1. The girl's name is now Yuna (or Yu-una, depending on how it's pronounced). And she will be assisting Stitch on completing 44 good deeds, of which catching Experiments will not be the case.

2. Currently there's some confusion as to if Angel will actually appear on the show. Though her image is featured on a couple Disney Channel Japan site pages, she is NOT on the Main Character Page for the series. As for Slushy, Sparky, and Felix, it is doubtful they'll appear.

3. Toon Disney (becoming Disney XD February 17, 2009) is still only having "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" episodes airing in a 'Super Stack' formation. Next 'Super Stack': September 5 starting at 12:30 PM (according to zap2it.com listings printed out).

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[12]Sep 2, 2008

UPDATE [September 2, 2008]:

Toon Disney has really messed up their schedule! First they downgraded "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" to occassional 'Super Stacks'. Then they cut back on the Toon Disney 'Super Stacks' to just Friday midday back-to-back 90-minute blocks and regular Weekend 3-hour blocks! Then they cut back on "Yin Yang Yo!" airings to just Monday and Friday nights (and perhaps still airing Weekend afternoons, I don't know quite yet.)! And to add insult to injury, the network has pushed all of their lousy schedule, from back-to-back Jetix 'Super Stacks' through the encore of the previous Weekday afternoon's movie, back one hour just so they could have their morning "Brother-Hood" hour of live-action junk "Zack & Cody" and animated hit "Phineas & Ferb" lead off the worthless schedule!

Toon Disney will never make it to its rebranding to Disney XD on February 17, 2009 with its current catastrophic schedule the way it is now!

"Waggytoon"

Gamefan112

[13]Sep 3, 2008
    I think it totally sucks that Toon Disney doesn't air Lilo and Stitch: The Series weekday mornings at 10:00 AM (ET) I mean, what are they thinking? What so great about American Dragon: Jake Long anyway? I think Lilo and Stitch: The Series is better. Not to mention that I think Spud is a stupid jerky loser. I hate him. I'll never forgive him for what he did to Gantu is the episode Morphfonview. (Or whatever way you spell it.) I like Gantu and I don't he's as bad as characters on the show make him out to be. I certainly don't think he derserved to be turned into a bunny rabbbit and then abanded. I don't think Gantu himself could have been more meaner. Anyway, I want Lilo & Stitch: The series back on Toon Disney on a weekday basis. And this is not the first time this happened to me, that a favorite show of mine ceased production and repeats aired less and less and less until it was totally gone. I don't want that to happen to Lilo and Stitch: The Series. Well bye.

Waggytoon

[14]Sep 3, 2008

At least on Friday's "Double Stack Day" we have back-to-back 'Super Stacks' of "Yin Yang Yo!" and "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" starting at 11:00 AM. The two best shows that deserve to have more airtime than they're getting nowadays back-to-back. At least that's something anyway.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[15]Sep 23, 2008

TOON DISNEY "LILO & STITCH: THE SERIES" SCHEDULE UPDATE [September 23, 2008]:

The next scheduled broadcast of a "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" 'Super Stack' on Toon Disney is Saturday, October 4 starting at 11:00 AM. Episodes scheduled to be broadcast in the 'Super Stack' are "Amnesio,""Houdini,""Tank,""Yaarp,""627," and "Sinker."

Note that this schedule is subject to change by Toon Disney prior to the scheduled broadcasts.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[16]Oct 6, 2008

Toon Disney "LILO & STITCH: THE SERIES" 'Super Stack' Schedule UPDATE [October 6, 2008]:

The next "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" 'Super Stack' on Toon Disney is Friday Morning starting at 11:00 AM. Then it'll occur again later in the month, date to be announced on the board.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[17]Oct 7, 2008

CORRECTION: The "LILO & STITCH: THE SERIES" 'Super Stack' on Toon Disney airs Friday starting at 12:30 PM. I was wrong on the time in my last posting.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[18]Oct 8, 2008

UPDATE: Toon Disney is airing "Lilo & Stitch: The First Movie" tomorrow afternoon at 5:00 PM, and encored Friday afternoon at 2:00 PM.

But wait! Toon Disney might have another of the "Lilo & Stitch" movies airing in a double play immediately following tomorrow night, but I don't know. You see, Toon Disney has replaced their woebegone Jetix prime-time schedule Tuesday through Thursday night with a double airing of a bonus movie in their lineup.

So, who knows? Tomorrow night might just be a full night of "Lilo & Stitch" movies. Fans will just have to watch and find out what movie Toon Disney will have a double play of in prime-time.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[19]Oct 30, 2008

TOON DISNEY "LILO & STITCH: THE SERIES" 'SUPER STACK' UPDATE [October 30, 2008]:

The next two "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" 'Super Stacks' on Toon Disney air Sunday morning at 11:00 AM and next Friday afternoon at 2:00 PM.

Sunday's 'Super Stack' consists of "Slick,""Skip,""Checkers,""PJ,""Snooty," and "Link". Next Friday, however, has caused frustration for devoted Angel aficianados, as Toon Disney is skipping "Remmy" this time around and jumping ahead to "Ploot" to launch that particular 'Super Stack'!

Also on next Friday's 'Super Stack' will be "Retro,""Heckler," and the shorts package of "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats"/"Ace".

I will update the Toon Disney 'Super Stack' schedule whenever possible, since it looks like I'm the only one posting on this board nowadays.

"Waggytoon"

Gamefan112

[20]Nov 6, 2008
    Well, I really rather have Toon Disney air Lilo and Stitch: The Series regularly, but I guess it being part of super stack blocks is better than nothing. Personally, I can't wait till February because Jetix will be going bye bye, at least in The United States. I hate Jetix because it hogs most of Toon Disney's time. I bet you that is why Lilo and Stitch: The Series is limited on Toon Disny. I blame it on Jetix. I think it's their fault. I heard in Brasi that Jetix has it's on channel, well, that's fine. If it was to stick around in the US, I would say, "Yes, give Jetix it's own channel." However, I hate it how it is now. Well bye.