Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Lilo and Stitch On Toon Disney

Waggytoon

[41]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 13

'Cable Breaks' are the period where local cable systems air commercials of their own rather than the network's interstitial segments.

During the Comcast breaks on Disney XD, I switch over to the Disney XD Spanish channel to view the network's interstitials, then after the cable break I switch back to the regular Disney XD channel.

And you've got to watch "Kid vs. Kat". That is one exciting series. Kat is actually an intergalactic creature but keeps Coop (the young boy who's the 'Kid' in the title) from revealing the secret about Kat, though Coop doesn't give up on attempting to expose Kat for who he really is.

Meanwhile, there hasn't been any updates about "Stitch! The Anime" arriving in the u.s. as of yet.

"Waggytoon"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gamefan112

[42]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    Oh, all right. You mentioned you have Disney XD Spanish. Do you have satellite TV?

Waggytoon

[43]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 13

No, I have Comcast Digital Cable, which once had "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" episodes On Demand, but sadly, doesn't any more. At least there's still "Phineas and Ferb" and "Yin Yang Yo!" episodes available On Demand. It's the best I've got here in Lancaster, PA.

"Waggytoon"