Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Lilo and Stitch: The Anime.

Waggytoon

[261]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 13

I bet that ep is going to be building up to the possible finale of the series. Probably fans will have Angel appearing with Lilo and recalling that moment they bumped into each other, I don't know.

Sadly, U.S. viewers will have to wait until an English Dub version (which better not cut out any scenes with Angel ever!) appears on YouTube, because the anime is not airing on a Disney U.S. TV network at all.

"Waggytoon"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TV_Shows_Fan

[263]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 19
    Someone here posted info about the episode here http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3766935&postcount=10

Mesousa wrote:
    Saw the episode. WHOA.

Well, well, well, how's that for an episode, huh?

Okay, let's start (from what I saw, and I may not be 100% accurate on this). Lilo did grow up, and she has a daughter that looks exactly like her when she was younger! Turns out Lilo had to leave her family behind because she went to college (I think, but remember, I did say I'm not 100% accurately on this).

As for Lilo's daughter, she doesn't actully apear until the end of the episode. An experiment turned into her and was the one that actually greeted Stitch. Oh, an dit turns into a bit of a emotional rollercoaster at the end, too.

So yeah, the promos did a pretty excellent job at hiding the surprise.

Waggytoon

[264]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 13

Like I said, U.S. viewers will have to wait until the English Dub version pops up on YouTube.

And is the anime building up to an epic finale that would involve Angel in her most perilous predicament ever, resulting in an all-out rescue by Stitch and his fellow cousins, Lilo, and Yuna? It's just an idea, but probably a dynamic one!

"Waggytoon"