Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Lilo and Stitch: The Anime.

soundmonkey44

[121]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 6
    Ok, what else, oh yea I just hope when it comes to the U.S. They can get all of the U.S. voice actors back. I also think that the girl that played the voice of chihiro In the U.S. version of spirited away would make a good voice for Hanako
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[122]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 13

Daveigh Chase (voice of Lilo in entire franchise except for "Lilo & Stitch Movie 2: Stitch Has A Glitch") has moved on to other, more mature projects. Chris Sanders no longer works at Disney.

However, most of the other voice perfomers (Tara Strong, David Ogden Stiers, Kevin MacDonald, Rob Paulsen, Jeff Bennett) could be available to reprise their most famous characters in the anime spinoff series.

By the way, Daveigh Chase voiced Chihiro in the movie "Spirited Away"- which won an Academy Award over the original "L&S First Movie". Go figure.

And the way the series is being animated, it doesn't quite feel like anime, so I'm certain all the major Disney entertainment networks will carry it this fall. Cross your fingers and hope.

"Waggytoon"

soundmonkey44

[123]Jun 26, 2008
    Waggytoon wrote:

Daveigh Chase (voice of Lilo in entire franchise except for "Lilo & Stitch Movie 2: Stitch Has A Glitch") has moved on to other, more mature projects. Chris Sanders no longer works at Disney.

However, most of the other voice perfomers (Tara Strong, David Ogden Stiers, Kevin MacDonald, Rob Paulsen, Jeff Bennett) could be available to reprise their most famous characters in the anime spinoff series.

By the way, Daveigh Chase voiced Chihiro in the movie "Spirited Away"- which won an Academy Award over the original "L&S First Movie". Go figure.

And the way the series is being animated, it doesn't quite feel like anime, so I'm certain all the major Disney entertainment networks will carry it this fall. Cross your fingers and hope.

"Waggytoon"

Thats interesting I had no idea L&S was nominated, I mean it is one of the best disney movies of all time, but still I can see why spirited away won myazaki is a master story teller, I love all of his movies but spirited away & Nausica are probably my favriotes. But any way I too hope disney shows H&S on all of their major networks, Im just saying disny's never shown an anime series before, although gargoyls was serious like one. You never know though

X-624

[124]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    X-435 wrote:
    Waggytoon wrote:

I guess you're meaning that the "Kingdom Hearts" anime is absurd.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if the new "Hanako & Stitch" spinoff actually has planned a multi-episode storyline concerning Angel, Hamsterviel, Leroy, and those three new baddies. Something like the three baddies kidnap Angel for Hamsterviel and Leroy and placing her in a very catastrophic peril while demanding the acquisitiion of all the Egg Creatures caught and reformed by Hanako, Stitch, Reuben, and the rest of the gang, leading the gang to attempt a very dangerous rescue of Angel, with assistance from some of the reformed Egg Creatures, only in a major plot twist, the baddies, Hamsterviel, and Leroy all escape- and they still have Angel in their clutches! Apparently, this would probably occur later in the series, when the story arc alternates between reforming other Egg Creatures and figuring out where the three baddies may be holding Angel captive. Except no one will really know where the baddies will be, since they will be in a hidden chamber below the city, where they can't be found out. And Leroy could have some major peril planned for Angel even more catastrophic than what could have been devised.

It's just a thought.

"Waggytoon"

Where has it been confirmed experiments are in the anime?

Must I Post the link AGAIN!....

C02d0oD

[125]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 8
    Waggytoon wrote:

Now let's hope Disney Channel and Toon Disney will pick up the new anime-type episodes.

So how many will have Angel as a co-star? We don't know yet, but we are hoping a majority of eps will have her appear.

"Waggytoon"

Yes Waggytoon, the Japanese love Angel and will probrally be a co-star (a little less important and Jumba and Pleakley)

She is the second most important part of the HSM L&S japanese crossover (next to stitch of course) because lilo didnt exist in it. Also, they will probrally have her in most episodes, and continue her relationnship with stitch..!:!

C02d0oD

[126]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 8

Sorry for the double post, but dont let the avatar fool you, I like the 626+624 relationship

aa_623

[127]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 17
    Just edit your post to add more, don't double post.

X-435

[128]Jul 3, 2008

X-624 wrote:
    Must I Post the link AGAIN!....

How are you so sure that means there in it? I might say they won't be making an appearance

X-624

[129]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 12
    I'm back
    Anyway would they just list them if all the Exs weren't in it!!??

X-435

[130]Jul 4, 2008
    Yes they would.

soundmonkey44

[131]Jul 4, 2008
    Lets just hope it hits u.s. shores cause ill be p.o.'d if it doesn't "WAL-E IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST ANIMATED FILM OF 2008"

Waggytoon

[132]Jul 10, 2008

Everyone is hoping "Hanako & Stitch" will be airing in the U.S. come October at best. Of course, the original "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" will still be airing, so perhaps, if things go the way they could go, viewers would have the original "L&S Series" followed by the new "H&S" spinoff.

And you know: Perhaps the studio could do an Angel Christmas episode for the fans. It would be terrific for the legendary Experiment 624 to actually star in a holiday special episode. It's a thought, since Angel is the most popular of all Stitch's cousins, and one of the most popular characters of the millenium to date.

We'll also have something for "H&S" that's not on "L&S": End credit epilogue wraparounds. You know what I'm talking about, if you've seen episodes of "Emperor's New School", "The Replacements", and the recent eps of "Kim Possible" and "American Dragon Jake Long"- segments airing during the end credits with the characters. If we're lucky, most of those end credit epilogue wraparounds should star Angel. We'll have to wait and see how "H&S" develops this season.

"Waggytoon"

soundmonkey44

[133]Jul 10, 2008
    waggytoon you Really like angel don't you (Guess thats kind of obvious). anyway, your right though a new christmas specal would be nice, as long as they don't make it like some other christmas specials ive seen (Like Hamtaro, that thing was so cute it almost made loose my energon-cookies.) ugg I mean im all for child friendly christmas show, but that, ugg...it was just disturbing.)

Waggytoon

[134]Jul 14, 2008

If they can have a Christmas show, they should be able to give Angel the majority of screen time for that episode. And who knows, perhaps Angel will end up befriending one of those very special Egg Creatures and reforming it in a very special way, without doing her song. Perhaps even, Angel could give Leroy a surprise gift which could cause Leroy to change the way he feels about Angel- at least for that special holiday ep.

We'll just have to wait and see if there is a holiday storyline for Angel being planned this season.

"Waggytoon"

soundmonkey44

[135]Jul 14, 2008
    WAGGYTOON!!! I swear if you say angel one more time im gonna sick ratbat & ravage on you!!!!

I AM SOUNDWAVE HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!

SPLEEEENNN!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though its crepping me out, (I bet angel has a restraining order on ya don't she.)

X-435

[136]Jul 14, 2008
    I won't say that

X-435

[137]Jul 14, 2008
    Waggytoon wrote:

I am an almost 46 (my birthday is Saturday, April 26)-year-old gentleman who's been devoted to Angel since her January 5, 2004 TV debut! And unlike many of the other Angel devotees, the only item I have bearing her likeness is the toy coin stamper of Angel (with an image of Slushy on the flip side) from the McDonalds Happy Meal toy promotion of January 2004 (when Angel arrived on the scene)! Also, I was one of the billions of fans who helped Angel claim her rightful crown as All-Time Favorite Experiment back on May 14, 2004 in a Disney Channel Viewers' Countdown that aired! And, like every other devoted Angel fan, I was outraged and upset when her episode was wrongly denied its scheduled broadcast on December 31, 2004 in favor of a lousy "Kim Possible" episode!

Just because I've been an Angel megafan from her first appearance, you think that's extremely weird? Perhaps you're not really that much into "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" like you claim to be! And I'm one of the many fans looking forward to the anime-type episodes which will give Angel more screen time than she's ever had in her career to date!!

Weird? Not in the least!

"Waggytoon"

Is what X-624 and i got.

soundmonkey44

[138]Jul 15, 2008
    .................That explains a lot......46 really.....IM just a teen, I mean WOW, I'm glad to no though that I can be just as eccentric as when im old...anywho, I still think that putting the same name over & over & over in pink highligted words is somewhat tedious (annoying), no offense to waggy but pinks just one of those colors (Like orange) that for some reason gives me a headache.

Waggytoon

[139]Jul 15, 2008

I highlight Angel's name in pink because that's her color. She's a pink Experiment.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to all of the "Hanako & Stitch" shows where Angel has significant screen time. She is the crowning performer extraordinaire.

"Waggytoon"

soundmonkey44

[140]Jul 15, 2008
    .....ok that makes since, I mean why not, if only i could find a way to highlight some of my favritote characters like SONIC in big blue words or HINATA....in...in some sort of color relavent to the character, oh well, anyway I hope that disney gets a decent voice cast for the U.S. dub or else i...well i just won't be able to watch it.