TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Lilo and Stitch: The Anime.

X-435

[161]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 17
    Waggytoon wrote:

Oh, Toon Disney's schedule is filled, all right! Filled with unnecessary encores of the previous weekday's movie!

And Jetix robbed "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" fans of their rightful scheduled episodes today!! This morning's regularly scheduled ep was dissed in favor of an uncalled-for animated "Incredible Hulk" marathon!! And to add insult to injury, Jetix unfairly yanked Toon Disney's 'Surprise Super Stack' of "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" for a worthless block of that "Monster Buster Club" piece of blitzgork!!

Toon Disney better set up a "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" marathon Monday morning featuring the wrongfully pulled eps or there could be a lawsuit slapped against Jetix for unfair program practices!

Besides, it's going to take a lot more than Angel's legendary starring episode Thursday morning to bring Toon Disney back into the good graces of its viewers! A whole lot more!!

"Waggytoon"

Oh My God! a law suit because they won't listen to one crazy in-love with-a-pink-cartoon person and is going to put up a lawsuit because they won't air the episodes in order! HOW DUMB IS THAT!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gamefan112

[162]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    waggytoon, the new animie series is gonna be called Stitch, just Stitch. Not Stitch and Friends, not Stitch and Angel, not The new girl's name and Sitich, just Stitch. I now this by watching the video at Youtube, reading about the new animie series at Wikipedia.org, and reading articules about it online.

soundmonkey44

[163]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 6
    Wikipedia lies 9 out of 10 times. but yea your right is definantly not going to be called angel & stitch or stitch & frineds.( That'd just be silly!) but as far as the name goes sometimes when a show is imported the'll change the name (although this is a rare occasion.) i mean when it hits the U.S. It'lll probably be called somthing like Stitch: Then Anime or The New adventures of stitch etc.... but names aside, I think the show will be decent,like ive said 3 times now, give it a chance gamfan

(& waggytoon your starting to scare me with all the angel stuff, I mean i know she's your fav but sheesh!)

X-624

[164]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 12
    Gamefan have you seen the TVshows Webby?
    GRrrr I almost puked its soo err bright and everyone is wearing things on there heads? and Waggy Angel IS NOT a main on the new show check out the website shes only on the site two time and and the list of the Main "Cast"... They have that Furry red thing and not even Angel....Wait guys how do you think they are going to start it like Lilo and Stitch met? Or just like there friends and you just "Guess" what happened??

X-435

[165]Jul 26, 2008
    there Japanese and have big imaginations so...Guess

Gamefan112

[166]Jul 27, 2008
    I could be wrong soundmonkey44, but I don't think the name will change when and if it's imported to the US. And your right about waggytoon, saying she's an Angel fan is putting it lightly, but I guess if he/she likes her, he/she does. And I AM going to give the new animie show Stitch a chance. I don't think I'm going to like it, but I'll give it a chance. By the way, I found out from Wikipedia that Stitch is coming in October of this year, but I don't know if it's just in Japan or in the US and Japan. It does show a Japanese flag next to the Channel that's it's going to be on. It says TV Tokyo, Disney Channel Japan, so I don't know. Also, and hopefully I read this right, I think the new girl's name was changed from Hanako to Yuna. Go to Wikipedia.org, look up Stitch, scroll down to the characters section, and you'll see what I mean. Well bye.
    Edited on 07/27/2008 6:23am
    Edited 4 total times.

Gamefan112

[167]Jul 27, 2008
    No X-624, I have not seen Webby.

soundmonkey44

[168]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 6
    Gamefan112 wrote:
    I could be wrong soundmonkey44, but I don't think the name will change when and if it's imported to the US. And your right about waggytoon, saying she's an Angel fan is putting it lightly, but I guess if he/she likes her, he/she does. And I AM going to give the new animie show Stitch a chance. I don't think I'm going to like it, but I'll give it a chance. By the way, I found out from Wikipedia that Stitch is coming in October of this year, but I don't know if it's just in Japan or in the US and Japan. It does show a Japanese flag next to the Channel that's it's going to be on. It says TV Tokyo, Disney Channel Japan, so I don't know. Also, and hopefully I read this right, I think the new girl's name was changed from Hanako to Yuna. Go to Wikipedia.org, look up Stitch, scroll down to the characters section, and you'll see what I mean. Well bye.

Well im glead your giveing it a chance & october is the japanese release (alhthough it may come to the U.S, simotaniously sincei ts disny.) but again about wikipedia it lies 90% of the time, im sure the kids name is still Hanako (Becuase Yuna is over used, i mean that names already in like what 10 games/animes etc.)

Gamefan112

[169]Jul 28, 2008
    Actually, I think Wikipedia is very accurate. I go there all the time to look up things. It might be a mistake that the girl's name was changed from Hanako to Yuna, but it might not be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. You say that Yuna is over used, but I never heard of it. Then again, I'm not really into Japanese animation. By the way, when I first started posting messages on this subject thread, I said that I'm going to give Stitch a chance. Like I said before, I don't think I'm going to like it, but I'll give the show a chance. Well bye.

X-435

[170]Jul 29, 2008
    not just Japanese animation. There are 3 video games with Yuna in it

Waggytoon

[171]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 13

There may need to be a transition ep done, where Stitch- along with Angel, Jumba, and Pleakley- say goodbye to their old friends and cousins before flying off to start the new adventures in Japan.

And the new young sidekick is now Yuna? Oh, well, it's the legendary Experiment couple that will make the show work. Besides, you know how incredibly popular Angel is in Japan. Not to mention here in the U.S. She'll have her moments that will make the anime spinoff series one of the best shows around.

Can't wait for October when the spinoff arrives.

"Waggytoon"

Gamefan112

[172]Jul 29, 2008
    Are you show of that waggytoon, that Stitch and Angel (along with Yuna) will make the show work and it will be one of the best shows around? Your sure of that, huh. Well, I say only time will tell. By the way, Stitch is coming in October, but it's not clear if that's in the US and Japan, or just in Japan.

Doodles9

[173]Jul 29, 2008
    Lilo and Stitch is coming back as an anime? (sorry just found out) I can't wait. :3

Gamefan112

[174]Jul 30, 2008
    Don't you know? Lilo won't be in this version. A new girl named Yuna will be on the show instead. Personaly, and I'll give the new show a try, but I don't think that is will be good. I don't like the fact that Lilo won't be in the new animie.

Waggytoon

[175]Jul 30, 2008

Okay, there's a lot of conflicting information fans are receiving about this new anime spinoff series. Someone needs to go directly to the source and find out everything that should be known about this series.

Like how the series will set up a transition for Stitch,Angel,Jumba,and Pleakley to travel to Japan, how many eps Angel will have a chance to be spotlighted in (hopefully 13 half-hours at best), how many Egg Creatures will appear and what names they'll have, how the romance between Stitch and Angel will blossom, what other Experiments from the original series will join Stitch and Angel in these new anime adventures set in Japan, and if the premise for the anime will be the same as the original series.

Anyone thinking of checking with U.S. Version Executive Producers/Directors Tony Craig and Bobs Gannaway to find out what will be going on in the anime spinoff? It would be worth knowing what's really going to occur.

"Waggytoon"

charzoid

[176]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 5
    Where did you find this info??! Please give me a link cause I gotta know.

X-624

[177]Jul 31, 2008

My blog is full of info check it out if you want but these are the most updated sites,

Of course the all knowing WIKI!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stitch%21

The official site MUST SEE!!:

http://www.disneychannel.jp/dc/program/anime/stitch/

Has pics just scroll down but a bit like this fourm

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=208016

Waggytoon

[178]Aug 5, 2008

Interesting.

"Waggytoon"

X-624

[179]Aug 8, 2008
    What?

Waggytoon

[180]Aug 12, 2008

Those links. I don't know if I'll ever check them out, but they may be worth the time.

Of course the Disney Channel Japan link is probably in Japanese anyway, so I wouldn't understand it.

But we are looking forward to a possible U.S. acquisition. Let's hope so.

For Angel at least.

"Waggytoon"