Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

"Lilo & Stitch: The First Movie" Now 'On Demand'

Waggytoon

[1]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 13

Fans can now watch "Lilo & Stitch: The First Movie" 'On Demand'- for a price.

The movie can be found in the 'Top Picks' section under 'Kids' Movies', and it will cost $2.99 per viewing of the movie. You will be able to have the movie in your collection for 24 hours, just like all other 'On Demand' programming available. The movie will be available 'On Demand' for a limited time, so catch the movie 'On Demand' while you have the chance- if you can afford to rent it for $2.99 per viewing in a 24-hour period.

"Waggytoon"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gamefan112

[2]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 7
    I think everybody's On Demand is different because on my On Demand, Lilo and Stitch is not available, nor is the categories you mentioned. Also, I have HBO and Cinemax On Demand and the movies are not there either. Plus, those movies, as well as a few other areas on my On Demand are free. So if Lilo and Stitch was available there, I would watch it. However, I do own the movie, (as well at Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has A Glitch and Leroy and Stitch) so I think it would be crazy to pay for it when I can just watch the movie on my copy. Now, if Lilo and Stitch was available in the free categories, I would watch it for the sake of not having to dig for the movie myself. But I wouldn't pay for it. I guess this is good for people who have Lilo and Stitch on their On Demand and they don't have a copy of the movie themselves, they can watch it. Oh well. Bye.

Waggytoon

[3]Dec 8, 2008

Comcast 'On Demand' has "LILO & STITCH: The First Movie" available until January 2, 2009. It's in the "Top Picks" section under the "Kids' Movies" category. Each viewing of the movie costs $2.99 for 24 hours of rental.

And while we're on the subject of "Lilo & Stitch", a very important reminder: The All-Time Fan Favorite Legendary Masterpiece Episode "Angel" ends its 'On Demand' availability December 22!

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[4]Dec 9, 2008

UPDATE!

You can go to the 'On Demand' area and choose the 'Top Picks' section and select 'Kids' Movies'. Or you can even go to the 'Movies' section and choose either 'Kids' Movies' or '30 Movies Under $3' or 'Disney ****cs' (this last part might not register on the board, so pardon the technical glitch that could occur here). Or you can go to the 'Kids' section and select 'Movies'.

All these choices will lead you to "Lilo & Stitch: The First Movie" available 'On Demand', for a viewing fee of $2.99 per 24-hour rental, until January 2, 2009.

"Waggytoon"