We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Lilo and Stitch the Series DVDs

X-435

[141]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 17
    So, I'm 13. And you can get employed there(the old stand on the back of someone trick.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LittleGreenDog

[142]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 6
    Yeah, I'm gonna get employed there. >_>

X-435

[143]Aug 1, 2008
    GL kid

X-624

[144]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 12
    Geez its getting nasty over here..FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
    Anyway I did like KP back in the old days but after L&S got the boot I HATE ALL DISNEY SHOWS (Not the old ones) I"M THAT FATHFUL TO IT!!! I WILL NOT WACH ANYTHING THAT IS NOT L&S ON THE DISNEY TV!!!!!
    Why cant they just give us the DVD why?? it would make then big $$$$$ that's what they want...I bought ALL the DVDs the day they came out! I wish they would bring out the special version of the first movie to the US.... but.....alast it is also not to be....

X-435

[145]Aug 4, 2008
    Even if they did release them, I wouldn't buy them. I have a life/reputation and it people saw me walking around with them I would be really freaked out!

LittleGreenDog

[146]Aug 4, 2008
    So, you say you're a L&S fan, yet your reputaion is more important then buying the DVDs. What's gonna happen? You're just going to walk around with them wherever you go with your friends?

X-435

[147]Aug 5, 2008
    No, if I but them, I will be seen by someone I know holding them as I walk out of Big W or Target.

soundmonkey44

[148]Aug 5, 2008
    X-435 wrote:
    Even if they did release them, I wouldn't buy them. I have a life/reputation and it people saw me walking around with them I would be really freaked out!

"No, if I but them, I will be seen by someone I know holding them as I walk out of Big W or Target"

SO WHAT...IF YOU LIKE SOMTHING IT SHOULD'NT MATTER I WALK OUT OF STORES ALL THE TIME WITH COMICS, TOONS ON DVD OR STAR WARS SHIRTS & ACTION FIGURES & MY FRIENDS DON'T SEEM TO MIND, i MEAN JUST BECUASE IT MAY NOT BE CONSIDRERED "COOL" FOR A TWEEN/TEEN/ADULT TO LIKE CARTOONS COMICS OR ANIME DOES'NT MEAN ITS WRONG I MEAN ITS RIDICULOUS PEOPLE SAY THEY CARE ABOUT THERE IMAGE & YET...MOST DON'T HAVE OT NEED ONE. I MEAN HECK MAN ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE IS FRIENDS FAMILY, MORALS & MONEY....WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT A GOOD REP, UNLESS ITS A GOOD REP CAUSED BY DOING GOOD DEEDS! OY KIDS THESE DAYS, IM ONLY 17 & THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM 60. (SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS, BUT I DO NEED TO MAKE A POINT lol.)

Waggytoon

[149]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 13

You're never too old for animation. And you're never too old to have favorite characters either. By now everyone knows I have an extreme fondness for Angel, even though I don't have any plush or figures or any major merchandise bearing her likeness. And it would be great to have a DVD of all Angel's performances. That alone would be worth a whole lot of value.

"Waggytoon"

LittleGreenDog

[150]Aug 5, 2008
    soundmonkey44 wrote:
    X-435 wrote:

"No, if I but them, I will be seen by someone I know holding them as I walk out of Big W or Target"

SO WHAT...IF YOU LIKE SOMTHING IT SHOULD'NT MATTER I WALK OUT OF STORES ALL THE TIME WITH COMICS, TOONS ON DVD OR STAR WARS SHIRTS & ACTION FIGURES & MY FRIENDS DON'T SEEM TO MIND, i MEAN JUST BECUASE IT MAY NOT BE CONSIDRERED "COOL" FOR A TWEEN/TEEN/ADULT TO LIKE CARTOONS COMICS OR ANIME DOES'NT MEAN ITS WRONG I MEAN ITS RIDICULOUS PEOPLE SAY THEY CARE ABOUT THERE IMAGE & YET...MOST DON'T HAVE OT NEED ONE. I MEAN HECK MAN ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE IS FRIENDS FAMILY, MORALS & MONEY....WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT A GOOD REP, UNLESS ITS A GOOD REP CAUSED BY DOING GOOD DEEDS! OY KIDS THESE DAYS, IM ONLY 17 & THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM 60. (SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS, BUT I DO NEED TO MAKE A POINT lol.)

My thoughts exactly, man.

Waggytoon

[151]Aug 6, 2008

I've been an animation fan for about 35 years, but I wasn't much into Disney until the "Rescue Rangers" came along. And my fave Disney characters have enveloped through the years: Gadget Hackwrench, Don Karnage, Rebecca and Molly Cunningham, Cadpig, Timon & Pumbaa, and finally, the creme de la creme of Disney TV Animation, Angel.

So while I've been in animation for most of my life, I didn't get into Disney animation till the 1990s. Which was when Disney started hitting the big time in animation popularity.

But while some of the popular animated series have made it to DVD, "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" is still being thought about. Enough thought, let's have the series on DVD IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner!

"Waggytoon"

X-435

[152]Aug 7, 2008
    Might I add that NO ONE knows about this.

X-624

[153]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    You could say that there a gift for your Little cuz or some kid but still I wouldn't care. Its not like the Baby stuff on now, It was one of the last Disney classics...

Waggytoon

[154]Aug 13, 2008

After Angel's appearances on the show and the movie "Leroy & Stitch", Disney TV Animation had nowhere to go but down.

And with the airings of "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" downgraded to 'Super Stack' status on Toon Disney, along with currently unknown developments for the show after August 24, it would be great if Disney's DVD staff can get the "L&S" eps available for U.S. fans, hopefully before the somewhat-looked-forward-to arrival in October of Stitch's new anime spinoff series.

"Waggytoon"

LittleGreenDog

[155]Aug 15, 2008
    When will Lax air?

Waggytoon

[156]Aug 18, 2008

At this time, I have no idea when "Lax" will be rerun on Toon Disney (to be relabeled Disney XD come February 17, 2009). For some strange reason, the ep has not been rerun on Disney Channel since its sole airing on that network the early morning of Setember 19, 2006.

"Waggytoon"

LittleGreenDog

[157]Aug 19, 2008
    Lol sorry for the off-topic. The last time I ever saw Lax was like in January. How come that ep hardly comes on?

Waggytoon

[158]Aug 20, 2008

As I have already posted, the episode only airs on Toon Disney- soon to be rebranded Disney XD. Of course, now that Disney Channel has unceremoniously dumped "The Buzz On Maggie" and replaced it with "Recess", there could be a possibility that the network will finally rerun the "Lax" ep for the first time since its only broadcast on Disney Channel back on September 19, 2006 in the early morning.

"Waggytoon"

Waggytoon

[159]Sep 4, 2008

But now, after about a week or so, back to the main topic of this board.

Look at what Disney has had for DVD releases in the past couple of weeks. "Camp Rock," that "Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus Concert", "Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning," and soon "Tinker Bell"! But as for any plans to release "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" on DVD, still nothing!

Come on, Disney! Fans are demanding "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" on DVD, so let's release it, for the love of Angel! How long must fans wait before our demands are met?

"Waggytoon"

LittleGreenDog

[160]Sep 5, 2008
    I'm moving onto the Angry Beavers.