Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Lilo and Stitch the Series DVDs

Kathy_Fraggle

[181]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 2

I tried to post before a few times and it didn't work, so I'm trying once more. I voted for L&S on tvshowsondvd.com. I've been kind of irritated with Disney lately, and one of the reasons is that they have a large archive of great shows that they're doing nothing with. This thread is about Lilo and Stitch though; I'll find or create other threads for the other shows I'd like to see on DVD. Please, if there's anyone still following this thread, I would urge you to vote for it as well. It's my thought that the more votes it gets, the closer it'll be to the front page, and the harder it will be to ignore.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[182]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 13

Not only do I want to see "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" finally make it to DVD, but also "Kid Vs. Kat". Those two are the best series to note that should be available to fans everywhere. Let's rally support for both those animated favorites.

"Waggytoon"

Kathy_Fraggle

[183]Mar 4, 2010
    Glad to see someone reply. I thought I would end up coming and going from this place unnoticed. Have you voted for these shows on the site then? That's a good way to drum up atention.

Waggytoon

[184]Mar 5, 2010

I have never gone on to tvshowsondvd.com at all. I really don't get into the TV series on DVD per se, since I don't own a DVD system. But rest assured, I have always rallied, and will continue to rally, for both "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" and "Kid Vs. Kat" to make it to DVD. That way, I will have something to acquire a DVD system for.

"Waggytoon"

Kathy_Fraggle

[185]Mar 12, 2010
    Well the two surest ways I can think of to make this happen are to A. vote for the show on tvshowsondvd.com, and/or B. write a letter or e-mail to Disney making your feelings known. It's not just for you, but for all the other fans as well.
    I did see one new vote, and I was glad to see it. I was unimpressed when I came back from being away for a week to find that that was all we'd gotten. Thanks to whoever voted, and may that serve as encouragement for others.

Waggytoon

[186]May 12, 2010

Now we REALLY need Disney to release "Lilo & Stitch: The Series" on DVD as quickly as possible, because fans can't record the episodes off Disney Channel anymore due to Disney Channel slapping on those on-screen pop-ups promoting upcoming programming during the final segments of each episode! The last ep fans could record pure off Disney Channel was the "627" episode last Friday morning! Angel's ep was marred by the pop-ups, ruining the fans' recording efforts Saturday morning!

In fact, the "627" episode was the last ep that could be recorded pure of any series on TV! The networks shot down the home video recording purists in a big way. Now the purists have nothing to record! Every show has been ruined by pop-ups hyping other programming!

SO, let's get "Lilo & Stitch: The Series"- AND "Kid Vs. Kat" for that matter- released on DVD IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner! Fans deserve those series pure on DVD, and they should have those series available to fans right away, since they can't record the shows on TV anymore!

"Waggytoon"