Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Need help identifying an episode

CDCB

[1]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 34
    There's an episode I remember the end from, but have no clue as to what the title is. What I remember from the end is that it showed Gantu walking in slow motion and crashing through the wall of a building (he was on the inside to begin with), leaving behind the outline of his body in the wall. As this happened, this weird music played. Does anyone know which episode this is? Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Waggytoon

[2]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 13

I have a feeling you may be talking about an episode of "Stitch! The Anime" that no one in the U.S. knows about at this time. Either that or you may be confusing two different episodes of the original "Lilo & Stitch: The Series".

A sequence where Gantu is running in slow motion is featured in L&S Episode #7 "Mr. Stenchy". However, Gantu crashes through the wall of the museum because he's being apprehended by security guards- but not in slow motion- in L&S Episode #22 "Yaarp".

So, basically, it's one of these two eps you're thinking of, or it's a yet-to-be-seen-in-the -U.S. episode of the anime spinoff. Maybe someone else will actually be able to clarify which ep you're wondering about.

"Waggytoon"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.