Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Phoon

PyrroNeko

[121]Aug 25, 2005
    • level: 1
    Whoa. O_o; Calm down, you. No one is arguing. Just throwing our opinions and trying to figure it out. Of course, when Phoon appeared, it already looked female to me. But Lilo's remarks are always confusing. o.o;

And Pyreo, I'm not sure if Yin is a female. >D I sure HOPE it is. I have a thing for Yang and Yin, and would completely ruin any romance fanfics of them. T.T It does have the eyes of a female though. Like, how their slightly tilted.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aa_623

[122]Aug 25, 2005
    • level: 17
    PyrroNeko wrote:
    Whoa. O_o; Calm down, you. No one is arguing. Just throwing our opinions and trying to figure it out. Of course, when Phoon appeared, it already looked female to me. But Lilo's remarks are always confusing. .>; It does have the eyes of a female though. Like, how their slightly tilted.

Just drop this subject here and now!!!!! Pay no attention to what Lilo said!! Maybe you should read the notes on this episode!!!

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[123]Aug 26, 2005
    • level: 4
    I only watched the first 15 minutes. I watched up to the part when 625 told Gantu that "Hamsterviel was going to be really furious". I had to go to the mall. Can someone tell me what happened after that? Mag? Fallen_Angel?? Someone please!!!!!!!! i'm dying to know!!! AHHHH!

magandjrod

[124]Aug 26, 2005
    • level: 13
    mag- oh yeah that part... gantu got hit on the head with a palm tree, he got amnesia, 625 went to see if gantu was okay, but insulted him for a second to check if he was really okay. 625 realised that something was wrong with gantu since Gantu didn't threaten him... Any parts you missed... should i continue.

Watching 625 walk on the walls made my jaw drop! Jrod doesn't believe me on that part... he hasn't seen the eppy yet.

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[125]Aug 26, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag- oh yeah that part... gantu got hit on the head with a palm tree, he got amnesia, 625 went to see if gantu was okay, but insulted him for a second to check if he was really okay. 625 realised that something was wrong with gantu since Gantu didn't threaten him... Any parts you missed... should i continue.

Watching 625 walk on the walls made my jaw drop! Jrod doesn't believe me on that part... he hasn't seen the eppy yet.

u can continue all the way till the end.

magandjrod

[126]Aug 26, 2005
    mag- you didn't see the whole thing?

aa_623

[127]Aug 26, 2005
    • level: 17
    magandjrod wrote:

And seeing him kick Gantu across the beach!!! I mean Gantu's atleast 2000 Times his wieght!!!

magandjrod

[128]Aug 26, 2005
    aa_623 wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:

And seeing him kick Gantu across the beach!!! I mean Gantu's atleast 2000 Times his wieght!!!

mag- that too. if stitch can lift gantu up... 625 could lift him up... too bad that we didn't see him lift G up.

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[129]Aug 26, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag- you didn't see the whole thing?

Nope.. i only saw the first 10 or 15 min.

magandjrod

[130]Aug 26, 2005
    mag- can you wait a while? It'll take me some time to get into my thoughts.

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[131]Aug 26, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag- can you wait a while? It'll take me some time to get into my thoughts.

ok. sure. that's ok

magandjrod

[132]Aug 26, 2005
    mag- here's a nice little summery Of where you left off.

Lilo trys ona bunch of outfits to try to impress the hula fusion, she tells stitch to stay home. Gantu goes out to caputure the experiment and gets hit on the head by a palm tree, 625 goes off to see if he's okay, insults him... ect. gantu completely ignores 625 and leaves to capture the experiment.

Lilo enters into the hula fusion and makes a good impression... yes, by lying her name is Amber pineapple.

Jumba, 626, and Pleakley learn about the activated experiment and jumba wants to use his new machine that'll capture experiment... but with a danger, (don't ask me about the perentages) It'll capture the experiment or 76.3 on capturing experiment, and 23.5 will destroy the planet. pleakley comes along to stop jumba from using the machine.

Lilo does her dance and impresses the hip hop fusion students... gantu shows up and Lilo meets him and says that gantu is uncle chester. Gantu beleves her (remember he got hit on the head) and leaves to the beach.

Jumba trys to use the machine to capture phoon, but pleakley stops him. Stitch goes off to find lilo.Lilo is too busy dancing, then the school days done. Stitch finds her and tells her about the danger. the hip hop girls think stitch is an exotic pet and allow him to come woith them. he joins.

they go off to the mall to dress excactly like lilo and insult lilo's old hula school. they meet up with myrtle and friends, and insult them, and to try to tell the girls to not listen to lilo because she's wierd. The hip hop girls stand up for lilo and insulted myrtle and friends hulsa skirts (you can see myrtle and frends blushing!) then They leave.

Gantu is at the beach and 625 arrives to tell him to capture the experiment, gantu thinks that 625 is a figment of his imagination and goes off to surf, as 625 watched him wondering whatever happened to his pal.

Jumba and pleakley play a game of rock paprs scissors. If pleakley won they get to destroy jumbas expriment catching machine, if jumba wins he gets to use it. Jumba wins and blasts phoon using the machine making phoon into
    '' Phoonzilla''. (That was the other 2.3 percent)

Lilo's lie is leaking out because she mixed up jumba with a different make believe uncle.

Jumba and pleakley run away to find lilo.

Gantu goes dillusional (I think he started to sound like a hippie) and 625 brings the transcom to reveal hamterveil. Gantu still thinks that thy're figments of his imagination, and turns around to stretch. hamsterveil gets anoyyed and encourages 625 to get him to do something... 625 kicks gantu on the rear and then gantu realises that 625 is real and he goes off to find the experiment... in his swim trunks. he still wanted to be uncle chester, plus gantu was a good surfer too!

Lilo and stitch see that phoon is on the loose then jumba and pleakley show up, talking about the experiment. She had to tell the truth. Then gantu shows up... forcing lilo to reveal everything. the hip hop girls think lilo is weird and then they leave.

phoonzilla terririses the town, stitch goes off to get her. he grabs her and rocks her to sleep shrinking her. Lilo rewards stitch for his actions and then the hip hop girls show up Lilo revealed the truth to them. hip hop girls think their weird and then they leave again. gantu tries to get the expeiment but walks away when he sees stitch watching him.

At the beach lilo and stitch think of the name as jumba destroys his new invention.

and it ends woith hamsterwheels big mouth ranting, 625 and gantu are still at the beach and Gantu says that he's still uncle chester (to ignore hamsterwheel)
    then goes off surfing, as 625 ignores hamsterwheel... they deserve a vacation anyway!

The end.

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[133]Aug 26, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag- here's a nice little summery Of where you left off.

Lilo trys ona bunch of outfits to try to impress the hula fusion, she tells stitch to stay home. Gantu goes out to caputure the experiment and gets hit on the head by a palm tree, 625 goes off to see if he's okay, insults him... ect. gantu completely ignores 625 and leaves to capture the experiment.

Lilo enters into the hula fusion and makes a good impression... yes, by lying her name is Amber pineapple.

Jumba, 626, and Pleakley learn about the activated experiment and jumba wants to use his new machine that'll capture experiment... but with a danger, (don't ask me about the perentages) It'll capture the experiment or 76.3 on capturing experiment, and 23.5 will destroy the planet. pleakley comes along to stop jumba from using the machine.

Lilo does her dance and impresses the hip hop fusion students... gantu shows up and Lilo meets him and says that gantu is uncle chester. Gantu beleves her (remember he got hit on the head) and leaves to the beach.

Jumba trys to use the machine to capture phoon, but pleakley stops him. Stitch goes off to find lilo.Lilo is too busy dancing, then the school days done. Stitch finds her and tells her about the danger. the hip hop girls think stitch is an exotic pet and allow him to come woith them. he joins.

they go off to the mall to dress excactly like lilo and insult lilo's old hula school. they meet up with myrtle and friends, and insult them, and to try to tell the girls to not listen to lilo because she's wierd. The hip hop girls stand up for lilo and insulted myrtle and friends hulsa skirts (you can see myrtle and frends blushing!) then They leave.

Gantu is at the beach and 625 arrives to tell him to capture the experiment, gantu thinks that 625 is a figment of his imagination and goes off to surf, as 625 watched him wondering whatever happened to his pal.

Jumba and pleakley play a game of rock paprs scissors. If pleakley won they get to destroy jumbas expriment catching machine, if jumba wins he gets to use it. Jumba wins and blasts phoon using the machine making phoon into
    '' Phoonzilla''. (That was the other 2.3 percent)

Lilo's lie is leaking out because she mixed up jumba with a different make believe uncle.

Jumba and pleakley run away to find lilo.

Gantu goes dillusional (I think he started to sound like a hippie) and 625 brings the transcom to reveal hamterveil. Gantu still thinks that thy're figments of his imagination, and turns around to stretch. hamsterveil gets anoyyed and encourages 625 to get him to do something... 625 kicks gantu on the rear and then gantu realises that 625 is real and he goes off to find the experiment... in his swim trunks. he still wanted to be uncle chester, plus gantu was a good surfer too!

Lilo and stitch see that phoon is on the loose then jumba and pleakley show up, talking about the experiment. She had to tell the truth. Then gantu shows up... forcing lilo to reveal everything. the hip hop girls think lilo is weird and then they leave.

phoonzilla terririses the town, stitch goes off to get her. he grabs her and rocks her to sleep shrinking her. Lilo rewards stitch for his actions and then the hip hop girls show up Lilo revealed the truth to them. hip hop girls think their weird and then they leave again. gantu tries to get the expeiment but walks away when he sees stitch watching him.

At the beach lilo and stitch think of the name as jumba destroys his new invention.

and it ends woith hamsterwheels big mouth ranting, 625 and gantu are still at the beach and Gantu says that he's still uncle chester (to ignore hamsterwheel)
    then goes off surfing, as 625 ignores hamsterwheel... they deserve a vacation anyway!

The end.

Wow. Thanx! Sounds like a good ep. I sure missed a lot!!!

magandjrod

[134]Aug 26, 2005
    mag- luckily i've got it all on tape... all episodes except morpholemew.

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[135]Aug 26, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:

really??? Wow!

TV_Shows_Fan

[136]Aug 26, 2005
    • level: 19
    magandjrod wrote:

I'm going to tape all the episodes on DVD!

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[137]Aug 26, 2005
    Hey mag, can u do me a HUGE favor?? IF u have a digital camera, can u get me some pics of Shoe?? That is if u have Shoe on tape. I have Bugby on tape. But if u can do that i would so apreciate it!!! IF u don't have a digital camera, that's ok.

magandjrod

[138]Aug 26, 2005
    ViNcEnTzAmaR wrote:
    Hey mag, can u do me a HUGE favor?? IF u have a digital camera, can u get me some pics of Shoe?? That is if u have Shoe on tape. I have Bugby on tape. But if u can do that i would so apreciate it!!! IF u don't have a digital camera, that's ok.

mag- i don't have a digital camera, my parents still think like it's the 80's. Plus i have no idea how to use that electrical mumbo jumbo.

ViNcEnTzAmaR

[139]Aug 26, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:
    ViNcEnTzAmaR wrote:

mag- i don't have a digital camera, my parents still think like it's the 80's. Plus i have no idea how to use that electrical mumbo jumbo.

Oh. That's ok... Whoa, your parents, still think its the 80's??? They should use Skip to move 20 years ahead. Lol.

magandjrod

[140]Aug 26, 2005
    ViNcEnTzAmaR wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:

really??? Wow!

mag- every single one... so far... except morpholemew.

I'm not sure about rufus... I may miss it. Dumb baby sitting... I never get a memo right until i get it at the last minute.