Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Phoon

Fallen_Angel363

[161]Aug 27, 2005
    • level: 4
    Eddieursa wrote:
    A doubt. You'll see, in page 11 of this Thread, Pyreo sends an image of Phoon's look. Could somebody confirm if this is really the Phoon's look?.

Yes tis' Phoon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pyreo

[162]Aug 27, 2005
    • level: 13
    Eddieursa wrote:
    A doubt. You'll see, in page 11 of this Thread, Pyreo sends an image of Phoon's look. Could somebody confirm if this is really the Phoon's look?.

What else would it be? O_o

Did you really think me so deceitful as to mislead a group of die-hard fans on the foremost TV show discussion website on the 'net? ;_;

aa_623

[163]Aug 27, 2005
    • level: 17
    Pyreo wrote:
    What else would it be? O_o

Did you really think me so deceitful as to mislead a group of die-hard fans on the foremost TV show discussion website on the 'net? ;_;

Just don't pay attention to s/he! I learned to do that back at TvTome!!!

Pyreo

[164]Aug 27, 2005
    Nah, I really don't mind that much, although I may be a trustworthy person, people I've just met don't know that. Plus, questioning what someone presents as fact is probably a darn good habit to have if you roam the 'net.

hatecnet

[165]Aug 31, 2005
    • level: 5
    i'm sorry but this episode was sooo boring I didn't even watch the whole thing. Phoon and Retro are my two most disliked episodes

aa_623

[166]Aug 31, 2005
    hatecnet wrote:
    i'm sorry but this episode was sooo boring I didn't even watch the whole thing. Phoon and Retro are my two most disliked episodes

I know! I would have liked Phoon better if when she used her power the sky turned dark and the wind kept going after she created the wind! I mean the episode could have been made a lot more scarier! Like people were evacuating the island a stuff! Man, they should really have made a hurricane experiment!

hatecnet

[167]Aug 31, 2005
    aa_623 wrote:
    hatecnet wrote:

I know! I would have liked Phoon better if when she used her power the sky turned dark and the wind kept going after she created the wind! I mean the episode could have been made a lot more scarier! Like people were evacuating the island a stuff! Man, they should really have made a hurricane experiment!

but that would be to scarry for the little kids! (Sarcasem)

aa_623

[168]Aug 31, 2005
    hatecnet wrote:

I know Disney sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean they almost didn't approve Snooty because of the little kids for the little kids!!!!!

hatecnet

[169]Aug 31, 2005
    aa_623 wrote:
    hatecnet wrote:

I know Disney sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean they almost didn't approve Snooty because of the little kids for the little kids!!!!!

Thankfully we still got the movies which disney isnt attacking as much as the series. I really hope there will be another Lilo And Stitch movie like One and Two. Knowing how disney doesn't treat Lilo And Stitch like a classic or doesn't get the respect it deservers it's very likly we wont get another movie after Leroy And Stitch. (I already don't like the sound Leroy and Stitch because they actuly dared to seperate Lilo And Stitch! We know they would never under anything seperate! Thankfully they'll be together again at the end of the movie but I still don't think they need to wast a lilo and stitch movie on them seperating because they would never ever seperate! And Stitch does not belong in space he belonges with you Lilo! Cause she says that in the Leroy And Stitch trailler)

aa_623

[170]Aug 31, 2005
    hatecnet wrote:
    Thankfully we still got the movies which disney isnt attacking as much as the series. I really hope there will be another Lilo And Stitch movie like One and Two. Knowing how disney doesn't treat Lilo And Stitch like a classic or doesn't get the respect it deservers it's very likly we wont get another movie after Leroy And Stitch. (I already don't like the sound Leroy and Stitch because they actuly dared to seperate Lilo And Stitch! We know they would never under anything seperate! Thankfully they'll be together again at the end of the movie but I still don't think they need to wast a lilo and stitch movie on them seperating because they would never ever seperate! And Stitch does not belong in space he belonges with you Lilo! Cause she says that in the Leroy And Stitch trailler)

Well, Jess said that Lilo is going NOT being faded in that movie! Lilo was only saying that because she wanted to support Stitch!

CoolDudeAl

[171]Aug 31, 2005
    • level: 3
    aa_623 wrote:
    hatecnet wrote:

Please, if it was any more intence it would of been banned for five years! Your right though, for a natural disaster that didn't even happen in America, and this episode not being extremly entence, I'm supprised they held it from airing for so long!

magandjrod

[172]Aug 31, 2005
    mag- yeah, 4 times! It got banned 4 times.

Eddieursa

[173]Sep 8, 2005
    • level: 9
    OK, let's see now:

According with the "Complete Schedule" from the Website of "Disney Channel" from USA, there are two important dates that you should know:

+ Sunday, September 11 (at 11:00 am): "Phoon".
    + Sunday, September 11 (at 3:00 am): "Phoon". (Again)

My petition, obviously, is that somebody gets pics from the episode "Phoon" and send them here. Please, before they decide to cancel it again!!. Or better yet, (this is just an advice) somebody record the episode "Phoon" for him/herself. If not, this episode could be lost forever!!!!.

magandjrod

[174]Sep 8, 2005
    mag- i've got the eppy recorded already... (sarcastic tone) plus that is a very nice premere date for this eppy.

aa_623

[175]Sep 8, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag- i've got the eppy recorded already... (sarcastic tone) plus that is a very nice premere date for this eppy.

Me to!

magandjrod

[176]Sep 8, 2005
    mag- i always wanna watch it!

but i'd better not... or else...

sarcastic_otter

[177]Sep 8, 2005
    so this ep is yet to premiere in the us ryte?

sarcastic_otter

[178]Sep 8, 2005
    Eddieursa wrote:
    OK, let's see now:

According with the "Complete Schedule" from the Website of "Disney Channel" from USA, there are two important dates that you should know:

+ Sunday, September 11 (at 11:00 am): "Phoon".
    + Sunday, September 11 (at 3:00 am): "Phoon". (Again)

My petition, obviously, is that somebody gets pics from the episode "Phoon" and send them here. Please, before they decide to cancel it again!!. Or better yet, (this is just an advice) somebody record the episode "Phoon" for him/herself. If not, this episode could be lost forever!!!!.

Well they did it to cannonball due to the tsunami so most likely they will do it to phoon especially since the hurricane happened here

SuperSonic922

[179]Sep 8, 2005
    • level: 14
    What was so special about the episode Phoon?

TV_Shows_Fan

[180]Sep 8, 2005
    • level: 19
    sarcastic_otter wrote:
    so this ep is yet to premiere in the us ryte?

It aired in the U.S. on August 24. >.>