Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Snafu (part 2)

DebStitch

[1]Nov 14, 2005
    • level: 58
    To be used ONLY when part 1 locks.

Part 1 can be found at: http://forums.tv.com/show_messages.php?board=7422&topic=44205&page=0
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

magandjrod

[2]Nov 15, 2005
    • level: 13
    mag- um... guilty... the other thread is locked.

PlasmaBoy2000

[3]Nov 15, 2005
    • level: 12
    Ah yes. It feels good to be in a new thread! Well, we covered pretty much all about Snafu. Want to talk about Angel and Stitch? They are the main reason this episode was made. All Angel hater, shame on you! If Angel were here right now, she would strangle you with her antennas, pretty much how she does that to Stitch in some fanfictions.

Pyreo

[4]Nov 16, 2005
    Angel's too weak to strangle anything.

Or if not, she should be.

hatecnet

[5]Nov 16, 2005
    • level: 5
    Pyreo wrote:
    Angel's too weak to strangle anything.

Or if not, she should be.

Agread!!!

hatecnet

[6]Nov 16, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

JPL626fan

[7]Nov 16, 2005
    • level: 4
    I love Angel she is my favourite experiment. Stitch and Angel are the experiment version of Romeo and Juliet, with a much more happy ending. True love can over come all. When two people(or in this case experiments) love each other no one has the right to breakup thier relationship or tell them they cannot love each other. If Stitch wants to love Angel; and Angel wants to love Stitch its thier choice to make no one elses.

magandjrod

[8]Nov 16, 2005
    JPL626fan wrote:
    I love Angel she is my favourite experiment. Stitch and Angel are the experiment version of Romeo and Juliet, with a much more happy ending. True love can over come all. When two people(or in this case experiments) love each other no one has the right to breakup thier relationship or tell them they cannot love each other. If Stitch wants to love Angel; and Angel wants to love Stitch its thier choice to make no one elses.

mag- yeah! my rule for couples if they both like each other, care for each other, and love each other it's fine by me!

I'm gonna have to agree with JPL626fan.

JPL626fan

[9]Nov 16, 2005
    If people want to hate Angel they are intitled to thier opion. The problem I have with Angel haters is that they want to hurt or kill her. They write fanfiction about Angel being beat up or killed. That is morally wrong no one has the right to harm or take the life of another. I want Angel haters to explain why Angel deserves to be hurt or killed? (Iam not asking them to explain why they hate her or why Stitch and Angel do not belong together all Iam asking them is to explain why Angel deserves to be hurt or die)

PlasmaBoy2000

[10]Nov 16, 2005
    Yeah! I agree! Angel is no harm to you. If she was a murderer or psycho, then you kill her! But just loving Stitch doesn't mean she's the enemy. She the goldmine on continuing Stitch's ohana (If you know what I mean... hehe, reproducing, babies, hehe, puberty.)

PlasmaBoy2000

[11]Nov 16, 2005
    She is not weak, Pyreo!!!!!! She has great agility, advanced dodging skills, and flexibility. Take her antennas for instance, they can be used for grappling stuff and getting hard to reach objects. She also feisty, with intuition.

Chin-Inon

[12]Nov 16, 2005
    • level: 8
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag-my rule for couples if they both like each other, care for each other, and love each other it's fine by me!

That's my opinion too. I am reminded of the fans of Godzilla: the Series. A lot of people hated Audrey, and didn't like that she was paired with Nick. I remember one fanfic was something like 101 ways to Kill Audrey. I don't understand these people. I say the show's creators have a reason to put them together, so who am I to question their decision?

Pyreo

[13]Nov 17, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of board moderator or administrator]

JPL626fan

[14]Nov 17, 2005
    Pyreo, you did not answer my question. I did not ask Angel haters why they hate her(everyone is intitled to thier opion). what Iam asking Angel haters is why she deserves to be physical harmed(hurt) or killed?

Chin-Inon

[15]Nov 17, 2005
    And please don't say because she betrayed Stictch or anything, because she was just doing what she was programmed to do.

bloodylonewolf

[16]Nov 17, 2005
    • level: 7
    angel is the opposite of her name. they should show spooky more than on halloween

hatecnet

[17]Nov 17, 2005
    Pyreo wrote:
    The only reason she exists is to give Stitch someone to gush over. Just because some person figured that would be a good idea. It was the worst mistake anyone could have made. It was the ruin of L&S.

That's why I hate her.

yes that is one of the reasons I hate her to.

Pyreo

[18]Nov 17, 2005
    JPL626fan wrote:
    Pyreo, you did not answer my question. I did not ask Angel haters why they hate her(everyone is intitled to thier opion). what Iam asking Angel haters is why she deserves to be physical harmed(hurt) or killed?

From my point of view, wanting to hurt her doesn't make much sense. If it's in your way of thinking that part of your hate for the character could manifest itself in physical harm, that's definitely not the same way I think.

Killing and hurt is for people. These aren't people; they're characters. And characters don't follow real rules. The events that happen on screen aren't the random events of everyday life and you can't say that what happens, happens. They're meant to be telling you a story, getting across a message, displaying a theme.

If you wanted to hurt a character you're thinking about them in real terms, rather than story terms, as it should be. If Angel were real I wouldn't have a problem with it. What I don't like is the ideas and thought that went into her, which, if she were a real being, would have to be disregarded. But that's also part of the problem - she couldn't be real. There's nothing realistic about anything to do with her. Jumba's train of thought could never have brought him to create an experiment like that.

Everything in the original L&S was at least believable until the series came along. I don't hold Angel responsible for everything - there are some experiments and concepts or storylines that I dislike for the same reasons. It's just her that managed to get so much wrong with seemingly so little effort.

627lover

[19]Nov 18, 2005
    Who thinks the snafu episode is going to be cool?

tinamr1963

[20]Nov 18, 2005
    Meega!