Lilo & Stitch: The Series Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Snafu (part 2)

hatecnet

[41]Nov 20, 2005
    • level: 5
    [QUOTE="Pyreo"] I've seen someone saying that there's currently a 'fight' going on in the Snafu topic and even calling for backup QUOTE]

Hehe...that was me! (^-^)/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Eddieursa

[42]Nov 22, 2005
    • level: 9
    Guys, I need somebody confirms me something. A friend has post me talking about some details from the episode. According to him, many experiments appear in the episode "Snafu", including the rescued ones by Lilo and Stitch. However, he commented me that between the rescued experiments, "Poxy" doesn't appear. Can anyone of you confirm it?.

627lover

[43]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 4
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag- oh boy somethin' tells me that this thread is about to trun into a battle zone... *puts on helmet*

okay, let me just say this one thing, since I am a peacekeeper... everyone has their own opinions about Angel. I happen to like her, but I just don't understand why everytime we talk about her it turns into a big stupid war over some cartoon character. I don't think Angel will ruin the series, but this doesn't mean that we have to have a huge fight about it. Everyone has their own opinions, and we must respect that. Whaever happened to our old Ohana?

(grabs a bat) I'm ready Sarge to defend peace.

627lover

[44]Nov 23, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:
    mag- oh boy somethin' tells me that this thread is about to trun into a battle zone... *puts on helmet*

okay, let me just say this one thing, since I am a peacekeeper... everyone has their own opinions about Angel. I happen to like her, but I just don't understand why everytime we talk about her it turns into a big stupid war over some cartoon character. I don't think Angel will ruin the series, but this doesn't mean that we have to have a huge fight about it. Everyone has their own opinions, and we must respect that. Whaever happened to our old Ohana?

PlasmaBoy2000

[45]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 12
    627lover wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:

I'll join too. I'll get the plasma cannons and armor (puts on armor and holds a plasma cannon) I'm ready for anything Sargeant!

hatecnet

[46]Nov 23, 2005
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:
    627lover wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:

I'll join too. I'll get the plasma cannons and armor (puts on armor and holds a plasma cannon) I'm ready for anything Sargeant!

*Gets Bahamut from Final Fantasy*

Ready!!!

Pyreo

[47]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 13
    Eddieursa wrote:
    Guys, I need somebody confirms me something. A friend has post me talking about some details from the episode. According to him, many experiments appear in the episode "Snafu", including the rescued ones by Lilo and Stitch. However, he commented me that between the rescued experiments, "Poxy" doesn't appear. Can anyone of you confirm it?.

How can Poxy "appear"? They'd have to whip a microscope.

We're probably supposed to assume he tagged along with the others somehow. Maybe a seemingly empty container.

magandjrod

[48]Nov 23, 2005
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:
    627lover wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:

mag- the weapons will make things worse trust me.

hatecnet

[49]Nov 23, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:
    627lover wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:

*Points Bahamut at Mag* Weapons are for men! Monsters that can end wars in three blows are for girls!!!

*Call's Voldmort from Harry Potter on cellphone to come join the action*

magandjrod

[50]Nov 23, 2005
    hatecnet wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:
    627lover wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:

*Points Bahamut at Mag* Weapons are for men! Monsters that can end wars in three blows are for girls!!!

mag- i am a girl... no weapons... we're getting off topic.

PlasmaBoy2000

[51]Nov 24, 2005
    magandjrod wrote:
    hatecnet wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:
    PlasmaBoy2000 wrote:
    627lover wrote:
    magandjrod wrote:

mag- i am a girl... no weapons... we're getting off topic.

Well, tell Trey_Vore and Pyreo to stop arguing about the stupid experiment!!!

DebStitch

[52]Nov 25, 2005
    • level: 58
    Okay guys the last SNAFU thread got way off topic a number of times. Let's try to keep this on on topic. I don't want to have to report OFF-TOPIC posts.

PlasmaBoy2000

[53]Nov 25, 2005
    fine with me.

627lover

[54]Dec 2, 2005
    DebStitch wrote:
    Okay guys the last SNAFU thread got way off topic a number of times. Let's try to keep this on on topic. I don't want to have to report OFF-TOPIC posts.

Yes, Ma'am! (does a solder salute)

Taceyon

[55]Dec 12, 2005
    • level: 2
    Well, as of around 4:30 this morning, I've FINALLY managed to record EVERY episode of the series, not counting the six that Disney is too selfish to air here.

As for those particular eps, unless someone in Canada recorded anything earlier this month, the only other ep that will show is Link, and I already have that one (even if it is in French!). It shows on the 28th at 11:49. Since no one seemed willing before, I have some incentive. I've recorded a couple of commercials featuring Stitch that are exclusive to the Disney Channel. I don't know if any other countries show it, but I know Canada hasn't, because the only channel that shows Disney series there never shows commercials. They show Stitch staying the summer in the real world. So, if anyone up there in the better country is interested, let me know. And those of you that already recorded Snafu, please consider sending that ep!

627lover

[56]Dec 15, 2005
    Taceyon wrote:
    Well, as of around 4:30 this morning, I've FINALLY managed to record EVERY episode of the series, not counting the six that Disney is too selfish to air here.

As for those particular eps, unless someone in Canada recorded anything earlier this month, the only other ep that will show is Link, and I already have that one (even if it is in French!). It shows on the 28th at 11:49. Since no one seemed willing before, I have some incentive. I've recorded a couple of commercials featuring Stitch that are exclusive to the Disney Channel. I don't know if any other countries show it, but I know Canada hasn't, because the only channel that shows Disney series there never shows commercials. They show Stitch staying the summer in the real world. So, if anyone up there in the better country is interested, let me know. And those of you that already recorded Snafu, please consider sending that ep!

Oh yeah, I have Link too.

hatecnet

[57]Dec 15, 2005
    Who wants to start fighting about Angel again!!!!

j/k ^^,

627lover

[58]Dec 16, 2005
    Not me!!

magandjrod

[59]Dec 16, 2005
    hatecnet wrote:
    Who wants to start fighting about Angel again!!!!

j/k ^^,

mag- oh no not on my watch of the peacekeeper.

PlasmaBoy2000

[60]Dec 16, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of board moderator or administrator]