Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats / Ace

Aired Weekdays 12:00 PM May 19, 2006 on Disney Channel

• Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats Lilo & Stitch learn that Mrs. Hasagawa has adopted a lot of cats that are not cats at all but experiments Experiment 262: Ace When Jumba is in danger of loosing his membership to E.G.O. he has to prove his creatio

1. Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats

Lilo & Stitch learn that Mrs. Hasagawa has adopted a lot of cats that are not cats at all but experiments.

2. Experiment 262: Ace

When Jumba is in danger of loosing his membership to E.G.O. (Evil Genuis Organization) he has to show the leader that his experiments are still evil. But when Experiment 262 is activated and according to the experiment computer it has no evil function, things get worse when Jumba and E.G.O see Ace saving everything there is in trouble and this was the second Ace made 'cauze the first one had Jumba saving Pleakly from a Tsunami
  • It may be half half but it is superb anyway and I really got thrilled when I saw this episode!!! So HAPPY!!!!

It may be half half but it is superb anyway and I really got thrilled when I saw this episode!!! So HAPPY!!!! With all those little cute experiments they look like children and it really was a fun episode finally some mistake that Jumba made and Jumba and Pleakley are kites wow superstrength by Stitch by the way you're cute!!
  • This was awsome! It is not likely that all those experiments landed near Mrs. H's house. Even though it was great that they did.

Cats: The episode was great. All the different funtions the experiments have. To eat wood, spit acid, sing, blow you, be a boomerang, to doubledip, and so on. The moral of the episode is you don't always need help. (I really don't care if that really isn't the moralof the episode).
    Ace: This episode seamed shorted than the other one. Ace looked like a super hero. (Without a cape) I felt sorry for Ace since he was a perfectly good experiment. If Jumba didn't screw up the evil potion Ace would be perfectly evil. So, there probably wouldn't be any reason for any other experiments after him.
  • Mrs. H's Cats: It's amazing that so many experiments can live in one house!!! Ace: Could of had more action with ace.

Mrs. H's Cats: It was a great episode that got my attention throughout the whole episode!!! It's great that the experiments found their one true place all by themselves. It's great they are with Mrs. H, cause Mrs. looks kinda pathetic, she has hearing problems, memory problems, etc. but now with the experiments she can be happy!!!

Ace: Could have shown more about him, they did show a lot of action that was thoughout the whole series. The whole episode was action packed!!! even the little part with Ace.