Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Spooky

Aired Weekdays 12:00 PM Oct 12, 2003 on Disney Channel

• i really like it

7.3
    In this episode, experiment 300 "Spooky" is activated. He has the ability to transform into people's (and alien's) worst fears. To top it off, it is Halloween. Everybody, except Nani, dresses up. Spooky has taken up residence in a creepy old house on a hill. Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakly go to the old creepy house to find and capture Spooky. After they enter the house, he starts using his ability. He changes into Pleakly's mom to make him feel guilty. Then Jumba sees him and he changes into Jumba's ex-wife and torments him as well. Then when he runs into Lilo and Stitch he...
  • Lili & Stitch must catch an experiment that preys on people's worst fears.

• Halloween in Kokoua Town ^_^.

Ah the Halloween episode, each show usually has one and L&S is no different. But creatively combining the subject of "conquering your fears" with it though make this one stand out a bit more from the rest. Premise: Halloween has come to Kokoua Town and our favorite ohana is celebrating it as well. But an experiment that exploits fear is causing panic over the town. Can Lilo and Stitch overcome their innermost fears to capture it?

While nothing special, I had to give prompts to Spooky. His powers were animated perfectly (love the way he scared Mertle and company) while also reviling what each character was afraid of (nice touch with Nani), plus also giving L&S a run for their money. Even nearly killed Stitch in one part. The overcoming the fear part was rather predictable and dare I say, a little corny but still sweet in itself though the climax more then made up for it. Never would've pegged Lilo a clown fearer though, huh.

Also minor gripe, what was wrong with Lilo's first costume? Didn't seem all THAT extreme. Sheesh Moses just loves getting on Lilo's case doesn't he =P? Eh oh well it gave a nice lead in for the experiment hunt anyway (and probably a slight jab at Disney's Princesses).

In any case love it or hate it, I say this was a fun holiday episode with our favorite Hawaiian duo.
  • Men I luv this episode I luv Lilo and Stitch!

Men I luv this episode I luv Lilo and Stitch! I mean now the fears of human beings are featured isn't that great Lilo's head turned outside and Mertle got scared it just makes me thrilled trust me this Spooky experiment 300 is so cool!
    So cool and cute I wanna luv Lilo and Stitch!
  • a great episode if you can only see it once a year on halloween. i hate it when they do that to the viewers. same thing with the christmas episodes. they should show the episodes whenever they want and not just once a year. i hate to wait to see.

one of the best where spooky shows you your greatest fears. love the ex wife of jumba we all have that fear in our hearts. pleakly is his mother. and lilo is going with cora bubbles the social worker. everyone has fears and spooky brings them out. he should work at the haunted house and then bring out there fears for money.
  • Lilo and Stitch falls prey to a holiday special.

4.6
    Not bad for a Hallowe'en episode. It's interesting to discover the characters' worst fears.

Although Spooky doesn't seem to serve much of a 'destructive' purpose, he certainly is very evil until he's tamed. It's always interesting to see something react or change form depending on what a person is like.

Spooky should have changed into a giant piece of broccoli, though. To scare Lilo.

On the whole it's an interesting episode, if for nothing more than finding out more about that characters. I think Spooky must get bored though, staying up in the house on the hill and doing probably nothing. He only gets to work on one night of the year.
  • This episode was great!

This episode was just pure fun! ! ! ! ! It was fun seeing Spooky at his work. . . . Also seeing everyone's worst fears come, well not really, true. . . . But it was sad in a sense with how nobody ever came trick - or - treating to Lilo's house. . . It was also a revealing episode. . .
DISNEY