Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Spooky

Aired Weekdays 12:00 PM Oct 12, 2003 on Disney Channel

• Halloween in Kokoua Town ^_^.

Ah the Halloween episode, each show usually has one and L&S is no different. But creatively combining the subject of "conquering your fears" with it though make this one stand out a bit more from the rest. Premise: Halloween has come to Kokoua Town and our favorite ohana is celebrating it as well. But an experiment that exploits fear is causing panic over the town. Can Lilo and Stitch overcome their innermost fears to capture it?

While nothing special, I had to give prompts to Spooky. His powers were animated perfectly (love the way he scared Mertle and company) while also reviling what each character was afraid of (nice touch with Nani), plus also giving L&S a run for their money. Even nearly killed Stitch in one part. The overcoming the fear part was rather predictable and dare I say, a little corny but still sweet in itself though the climax more then made up for it. Never would've pegged Lilo a clown fearer though, huh.

Also minor gripe, what was wrong with Lilo's first costume? Didn't seem all THAT extreme. Sheesh Moses just loves getting on Lilo's case doesn't he =P? Eh oh well it gave a nice lead in for the experiment hunt anyway (and probably a slight jab at Disney's Princesses).

In any case love it or hate it, I say this was a fun holiday episode with our favorite Hawaiian duo.