Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Yaarp

Aired Weekdays 12:00 PM Nov 21, 2003 on Disney Channel

• okay...

5.3
    Yarrp was a very different episode to air. It is about an experiment that gets accitvated by Mrs.Hasagowa when watering her plants. He goes around town blasting his annoying horn and smashes stuff. He makes Stitch deaf and Stitch gets capturd by Gantu when he wasd petending to be Yarrp. Pleakly captures and names him. At the musium, Gantu wants Yarrp for Stitch, but his plan backfired. Yarrp blasted in his ear and runs back to Lilo and Gantu gets capture as a giant whale. Apparently, the mayor gives permishion to make him an Alian horn. Sounding when he sees alians. This was a very different episode.
  • I loved this episode I like Yaarp you will find it funny especially that Pleakley saves the day!!

This episode is all about an experiment that causes very loud noise and it makes people deaf or you know if not! Well a lot of funny things happenned I recommend you to watch this and Gantu was said that he is a dolphin and Lilo made a change by using Yaarp as an alarm!
  • An experiment that does things right... almost.

6.4
    This is one example of a time where you can see Jumba's reasoning. Yaarp's ability to pulverise structural integrity with sonic blasts is an idea you could really imagine Jumba thinking up and deciding to use.
    Although it would probably be more effective for an experiment to target a resonance that would destroy a building. But hey, then we wouldn't have had any loud noises.

Having Pleakley get some limelight is a good idea if you think he's underappreciated, but a bad one if you're one of those people who hates Pleakley and thinks he's annoying.

An alien invasion alarm is one of the most useless ideas for a true place, ever. I dread to think how bored Yaarp would get. And this is another episode where they try to push the moral too hard.