Lincoln Heights

No Way Back

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Oct 16, 2007 on ABC Family

• (Spoilers) Lizzie decides to throw a talent show at the revolution to raise money (to replace the money her grandfather took)for the homeless. Sage uses the opportunity to make Cassie jealous Grandpa Sutton seeks out Rueben for revenge.

I love watching this show and this episode was just as good but the ending left me feeling unhappy. Even thought Cassie was humiliated and Charles dedicated an apology song to her, their not together. Now Sage (who performs a Salsa)wants more from Charles and he is actually considering it. Everything else was good and at the same time disturbing. Grandpa Sutton really need some help, all those years of pent up anger against the boy that killed his wife really took a toll on him. Taye lit up the stage with his dancing plus in real life he is a singer so the song playing is his own. Cassie's best friend Lulu performs a song.
    It was all around a good show. It was the previews that left me with a bad taste in my mouth and very uneasy. Can't wait for next weeks episode.