Lincoln Heights

ABC Family (ended 2009)

layle1

Lincoln Heights Fan Reviews (47)

• Lincoln Heights Comeback

I am so disgusted it's canceled, this is one of the many shows that really hit home on so many topics society is dealing with today. It speaks truth, raw material just hitting on so many current topics. If SFBC family choose not to pick it back up maybe Netflix can, it already has Orange is the new black, Breaking Bad, it back, house of cards, etc. PLEASE BRING BACK THE SUTTON'S.
  • HAS ABC FAMILIES LOST THIERE MIND

all of the licoln heights episodes are great eye catching and pulls the viewere right into the story with them they are actually an everyday family i love this show. i have been watching it on netflex. i gotten so hungry for it that i have taken to research it on the web. to find it has been cancel. has abc famillies lost thier minds along with disney. HEY CAST WRITERS DIRECTORS PRODUCERS WHOM EVER INVOLVED START GOING TO OTHER RESOURCES THIS SHOW COULD GROWN WITH THE FAMILY FOR YEARS. BETTER THAT THE BRADY BUNCH. THE AUDIENCE IS HUNGRY TO GROW WITH THIS FAMILY SOMONE GET SOME SENSE AND BRING THEM BACK. PLEASEEEE!!!!!
  • When police officer Eddie Sutton packs up his family and moves back to the inner-city neighborhood where he grew up, he faces the struggle to balance the safety and happiness of this family with his desire to change the neighborhood.

When I heard about this series I was very curious. So when it first aired on television, I watch it and it's really good. By the second season, I lost some interest but I still watch and like some of the episodes. But by the end of the second season I became interested again and can't wait until the next season with new episodes. To anyone who missed an episode or two can try and go to ABC Family website to find some of them or rent it from somewhere. Good luck and enjoy the season that should be coming soon.
  • About a cop that moves his family into the hood, and how they deal with tryin to clean up the neighborhood, each other, growing up and life in general.

I love this show!! I think it is very underappreciated, the characters are all very good, it is a very real show. I think this is one of the few shows I actually can't wait to see every week and that I actually tune in to watch it live. I love the actors and actresses they picked to play these roles. And this show also appeals to everyone, its got action, drama, its a great family show with good solid messages, its great for kids, teens, everyone. Eddie and Jenn are really great parents and they give the show a lot, and I really love Cassie and Charles, I hope their relationship lasts!
  • chassie

i think that giving Cassie a pregnancy scare was a bad idea. Cassie has done so much for the heights, people looked up at her as a hero. he was brave and truthful and innocent and for them to do this to her was a bit disappointing in my opinion. They tried so hard to make us see Cassie as a hero wen she did a wall, and now they scare us with a pregnancy. they show her to us as a knocked up sixteen year old. this was also a big strain on the couple, it would have been the last thing they needed. I'm glad she didn't end up pregnant.
  • The Sutton family returns to its roots in an inner-city neighborhood.

This is a rarity, a drama about a black family in inner city America. The Suttons are decidedly middle-class: the husband is a police officer and the wife is a nurse practitioner. Rather than take refuge in suburbia, they decide as a family to reestablish their connection with the neighborhood in which Eddie Sutton, the family head, grew up. A lot of the drama springs from this setup, with one of the daughters being held captive by criminals, the son threatened by thugs, a neighbor taking a bank hostage, not to mention burglary, child abandonment, drug dealing and rioting. Although this type of stuff might strain credulity (how many times can a single family, even one in the 'hood, face such situations?), it is very well done. It is also more than balanced by stories about family matters--dating, peer pressure, parent-child conflict, problems on the job. This is simply wonderful storytelling.
  • Lincoln heights is a show that tells the truth of life on the streets and compares that to the life that a high middle class family had before.

Lincoln heights will ended up to be a true classic. It has the abilty to be as great as I Love Lucy and The Cosby Show. Finally we have a show that tells the truth of life and the troubles we get through. The stroy of Cassie and Charles acts as a real life Romeo and Juliet. They worked so hard to get together to have life get in the way. Just the problem with them being of different race and then the ex-girlfriend showing up on them. To think that everybody is watching the stupid kyle xy show when a clasic is on air. This show is the best.
  • The best show on your network. What a true drama of life and how to overcome trials while embracing your family.

What a show. This is a story about a black family touching on real life, day to day events. I think that it brilliant the way you never know which way thing's will turn. I think it's great to see all walks of life on a show. This show tells us how life really is. I really love the way the parents are into there day to day lives but always aware of there children. I thinks it's important to show the world how people are having all sorts of things happening and this show reveals this. Interracial couples, church, employment, children, family values. This show is a asset to your network and I give respect to the writers.
  • I love this show!

I really do love this show. It has a lot of drama, and some romance. the acting is good too. A lot of the storylines are really realistic too. Lincoln Hieghts is about the Sutton family moving into Lincoln Heights where they encounter a lot of problems. But they manage to go through these problems as a family. I really like the Charles and Cassie pairing. They are so cute together. My favorite characters are Cassie and Lizzie and My least favorite character is Jen. I recommend watching this show if you like drama and are into drama type Tv shows.
  • Show is about a cop that moves his family from a safe neighbor to the old neighbor hood he was once raised, which the move into an ex-crack house.

I must say this has got to be one of my favorite shows! I think they are doing a very good job with each show's concept! They picked the perfect actors and actresses to play these roles, and they are so good at it! I adore every single character on here. Each character has their own conflicts that are very interesting! From the Dad encountering multiple problems as a cop, to the Mom working with different patients and helping the out, or from Cassie and Charles developing relationship to the problems with Cassie's experiences with the outside world. Or from Lizzie's best friend problem to Tay's standing up for himself problem. I mean, it's just so very enticing! I applaud the people who made this show!!! There's not one day I don't look forward to seeing the next episode! I love that it appeals to a wide variety of age range audiences! Seems like anyone can relate to it! I have to give this 2 thumbs up!
  • THE best of only FEW black primetime shows on television. I hope this stays on television at LEAST for a couple YEARS!

Once I cuaght the middle of the first season, I was HOOKED. I've watched EVERY episode since faithfully, & can safely say this is my FAVORITE show out now.

This show is teaching me on how to teach MY kids when I get older, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show.

Two seasons will absolutely not satisfy me. I've grown to love the characters, even though they were nobodies BEFORE this show, now there BIGGER nobodies! Four Words: Classic In The Making
  • The Show Seems Pretty Good. I don't think I want to watch to much of it though.

don't fill like writing here.
    don't fill like writing here
  • what a cast! Story line is real and compelling! Dealing with life in an inner city, struggles, gangs, and reality. This is a strong and loving family that moves into L.A. right in the middle of gang territory and how they handle life inside & out

This weekly drama is by far one of the best. It's so refreshing to see a family in today's society that loves each other so much but also the community around them. I adore the relationship between Cassie and Charles. Young innocent and beautiful! What also makes you fall in love with this show is how two L.A. cops love and struggle in their own families while out on the street of constant battle and gang activity. Here is a chance for all of us protected by "the quiet suburban life" to see hot it really is out there. What a mother of a gang banger has to endure. Truly a well blended mix of love, drama, danger, and reality. I highly recommend. Didn't give this a perfect ten due to the fact I would like to see more focus on Charles and Cassie getting back together. I appreciate what a struggle interracial relationships can be but theirs is beautiful. Charles is a prince with a wicked step-father. Let's see more of them next season.
  • Eddie moves is family to the old hood. They make new friends and face lots of drama.

This show is a perfect example of the scoiety in America today. I love that they live in bascially the hood. Eddie's work and all the drama that comes with it make sthe shwo very exciting. Every episode, I hold my breath hoping that he won't be shot. I know that his show will not be boring because of his profession. next, I love the interraical relationship of Cassie and Charles. charles is really hott and Cassie is gorgeouos. However, it doesn't seem as if their peers are okay with the relationship. They have a very great relationship. Those are my two favorite plotlines but i also love all of the other chatracrters. Jen is a great mother and keeps everyone in line. Lizzie and Tay are just people that the writers go to when the drama gets tiring. well i love this show!
  • It is about this police officer who brings his family into a bad neighborhood and they encounter many problems.

This show is the best! It is one of my favorite show. It keeps you wanting more every episode you watch. I would recommend this show to anyone. It keeps you guessing. The show is about this police officer who brings his family into his old neighborhood and they encounter trouble. Many different problems occur for the family yet they still do not move from the house. They stick with the house and make the best of it. Every time the family members or the house is vandalized or ruined they start fresh and show the bad people that they will never give up.
  • this show is the best on abc family i hope this show much success and that it will continue to stay on the air!!!!

this show is the best show on abc faimily I hope this show much success adn that it will continue to saty on the air because it is an inspirational show and a good family show. it has bought families back together and I like all of the cast members, I think the cast members were the only ones who could have played these roles. I hope the cast members much success in the future and in their career. Again this is a positive show and we need more shows like this so that families can be brought back together.
  • I realy love this show.

This is one of my favorites if not favorite show's on televison. I really am looking forward to september 10 because i will be glued to my tv. My favorite Character is Cassie because i can really relate to her, I'm 16 years old and i am going through the same things so it's nice to see that i am not the onlt one. If you did'nt watch the first season watch the second because this is a really good show and you would not be disopponted. this show is a classic and i believe it will be on the air for a long time !
  • I really like this show.

This show is about the dad being a police officer and his wife a nurse and his 3 children. Named casey, lizzie, and tay, have to deal with the move from what their used to and into not the best place in the world. Cassie has a thing for the new boy charles and deals with normal teenage things. Lizzie who is a total tomboy who can act kind of snoby. Tay who is kinda shy and a little bit of a nerd. A lot of drama happens in there house rather with kid naps and stuff you would never excpeted.
  • Great show for the now-a-day family.

I decided to give "Lincoln Heights" a try because if ABC Family would air as good a show like "Kyle XY", then just maybe this new show would have high standards as well. After watching a few episodes I believe that was when I was hooked. This show is a strong sound show. It really faces a lot of tuff and serious situations that real families today deal with. The show does not sugar coat the problems, just deals with them honestly. I like that. We need more shows that show strong marriages and families. Fathers and mothers that are real, that actually care about their children's well-beings and personal lives. Plus parents who care about their children's future and who are setting the standard and example for all of the life learning lessons. As a police officer the father faces real dangers which can sometimes affect the family; these things in life are presented very well on this show. The show is not about sex, which today most shows seem to be trying to sell it, thus ruining the whole show. We need real shows like "Lincoln Heights". America needs a change in shows that are viewed; for the future of our children and the future generations. Shows like this is a nice place to start.
  • A decent show.

• I really love this show!!!! It's awesome!! I look forward to the new season! When are they going to put this show on dvd?? I can't wait to buy it! Congrats and keep up the great work!!

I really love this new show!!!! It's awesome and its my favorite!! I look forward to the new season!Great job/ job well done for the actors/ actresses/ writers/ producers, etc. When are they going to put this show on dvd?? I can't wait to buy it! Congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • Lincoln Heights is one of my favorite shows. I like to watch it every time it's on even if it's not a new episode.

Lincoln Heights is definetly one of the reasons why I don't beat myself up on Mondays. I can always look forward to it when it's on (right now it isn't because their season just ended).

I really like this show because of the action and amount of intensity on every episode. There's a good mix of action, drama, and comedy. I always watch this show on Mondays when I get the chance.

My favorite character is Officer Sutton. He's a tough and brave man. If he was an officer in my neighborhood, I wouldn't be scared of much because I know how hard he works to get his job done in law enforcement. He's a great father as well. That's a definite plus.

I'd definetly recommend this to anyone that likes action and drama at the same time.
  • It's about time there is a good show on TV!

There are not many shows on TV anymore, that are actually good. Lincoln Heights just happens to be one! I wasnt really sure about it when it first started, but quickly came to love it. Considering the station it airs on, I was really worried that it would not get picked up for a 2nd season, and was completly excited when I found out it did. I cant wait to see what happens in season 2.
  • A great premise.

7.8
    Lincoln Heights has the potential to be a great show but so many things hold it back. The budget for this show is pretty low but for a cable show it's alright. Many of the scenes are pretty chessey but the actors all bring out the best of themselves to overcome it. A few characters are too exaggerated but the ones that aren't you can truely relate to. While Lincoln Heights has a great family dynamic and can be easily understood by just about anyone. I sometimes wish this show started at 8. It's very easy to forget about it.
  • This show is about the police officer Eddie Sutton who moves his family to a new neighborhood where he grew up and he wants to change the neighborhood and his Daughter Cassie becomes friends with Charles and he has a crush on her.

This show is interesting,I really like it and I can relate to it because Cassie and Charles are in a interracial relationship because she is African-American and he is Caucasian and My Mom{she is African} is an Ethiopian from Africa and My Dad{he is Caucasian} is a Irish-Scottish American.People can learn about what it is like in those neighborhoods with crimes and how parents feel about their children dating outside of their race.I've barely watched the show,but it still interests and I hope to watch more episodes.
  • Finally! A show I can truly appreciate. It's exciting and portrays a healthy family life without cramming sex down our throats like every other show on now. How refreshing. Thanks so much.

I love Lincoln Heights! What a rare treasure. I really appreciate the fact that it portrays a healthy family life with parents who have a viable loving marriage and a Father figure who's a strong and loving man who cares about his family. This is a family I would like to be a part of because they aren't perfect but they are real with each other. I also appreciate that it hasn't joined the rest of the shows in cramming sex down our throats. Sex is so overdone today leaving nothing to the imagination. Not so with Lincoln Heights, the story line is good and exciting. It's so rare now to find a show that extols healthy relating, a sense of right and wrong, as well as providing an entertaining storyline. How refreshing! It also challenges the viewer to make a difference in their world. I'm really grateful that there are writers who still have some creativity left and don't resort to sex to sell a show. I hope the writers and producers will keep up the good work .
  • Lincoln Heights ia a police drama with family and love tied into it.

Lincoln Heights is a great show that came out of nowhere. I definitely wasn't expecting to like it so much. But it is from the people who Prison Break so I kinda figured it would be good. ABC Family is finally getting back on the ratings map. Kyle XY was their start and now this. Eddie Sutton and his family live in a rough neighborhood and he tries to do all he can to keep them safe and happy. There is a lot of action because Eddie is a police officer and he and his family are constantly getting caught up in stuff. I can't wait to see how this season ends and whats in store for season two.
  • Eddie sutton, a police officer, Moves his family back to where he grew up, Lincoln Heights. Eddie grew up there where his mother was killed in a drive-by, and he hopes to stop this from happening to other people, and they deal with the on-going conflicts.

This show is soooooo Amazing! I got hooked in. I saw an episode after lyk, the 4th, and then I saw the one where the officer got hit by a car, and I'm sitting there lyk "AH! YES!" And me and my friends have really gotten into the show. It's an intense action / drama that shows conflicts and circumstances. It shows an on going conflict between a gang and Officer Eddie Sutton and his family. I recently watched when Lizzie was Kidnapped, and I sat there thinking, "this is by far the greatest show ever!!!!!" -*****
  • Love the show

Here is another great show from ABC family. I am glad to hear that this show will be getting a second season. Finding a show that shows African Americans in a postitive light has always been difficult to do. Especially a drama. I love that aspect of the show, even though I don't think that is the only thing great about it.
  • This is the best show on abc family channel to me.

This show is about a African-American family that moves back to the dad's old neighborhood. Many obstacles face this family. They have to know how to keep it all together. When things as bad as robberies, car jackings, fraud and etc. are daily, it is hard to stay positive. This show is a good show to because it shows the real. It doesn't sugar-coat the truth, just because it's on a famly channel. I think everybody can get something iut of this show.
< 1 2