Lincoln Heights

The Feeling That We Have

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Oct 02, 2007 on ABC Family

• I think this is one of the best episodes ever. A gangbanger is shot and no one knows who shot him. Also, Cassie's attitude has changed and she is excluding Charles from their relationship.(May Contain Spoilers for Next Weeks Episode)

A gangbanger is shot in one of the alleys in Lincoln Heights. Everyone believes it is gang-related. It was really a Caucasian male. He said it was for self-defense. At the clinic, Jenn is working on a patient when there is a lot of raquet going on in the waiting room. The patient is on some type of drug and he attacks Jenn. She has a few bruised ribs, but nothing major. When Dr. Mario is examining her, Eddie walks in and looks worried. He was jealous because another doctor was feeling on her and stuff like that. Cassie has an attitude with her mom. Then she gets way into her art. She has an art show at her job. She goes to talk to a judge, but forgets about Charles. He leaves, so Sage offers to drive Cassie home. When Sage gets stopped by a police officer, she has to take out her drivers license and regestration. Obviously, she doesn't have a license. When she opens the glove compartment, there is pot in there. They are taken to the police station and Eddie and Lund have to go pick them up. Then Cassie and Sage have a fight about who's it was. And the Eddie and Lund fight over what they are fighting about. Later on, the rival gangs must put aside their differences and work together as a team. They were playing a basketball game against another team and won! Sage and Cassie aren't friends anymore. But, Lund and Eddie put aside their differences. Cassie finds out that the car Charles made was for her. But Cassie told Luc about Charles' step-dad. Charles said that it was supposed to be between him and Cassie. Cassie and Charles break up in this episode.:( NOOOOOOOOOOO! I love them together. Charles breaks up with her because he said he can't provide the best for her. So he says. SPOILER ALERT: In the preview, Eddie tells Charles, You break up with my daughter and now you're stalking her. Charles said that he didn't want to break up with Cassie. He's wearing sunglasses. He has a black eye. I think Charles' step-dad is abusive and made Charles break up with her. I think that Charles' step-dad doesn't like Cassie because she is black. Great episode. Can't wait until next week!