Lingo Forums

Daily 2:30 PM on GSN - Game Show NetworkIn Season

News from Shandi - Lingo FINALLY Coming Back...but WITHOUT Chuck OR Shandi

coraxboy

[1]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 4

The subject line is the extent of my knowledge on the subject, but I JUST read it on Shandi's official Twitter. If you love not only Lingo but especially Chuck and Shandi's interactions on it, go to this forum (I wish I knew who GSN has in mind, but I have no clue! Sorry). I'm pretty stunned they're trying to bring it back, but I think I'd rather stick with reruns (depending on the host?) than to see some weird new version.

ShandiMissUSA Lingo is coming back to GSN but without Chuck and myself. Thoughts on this??? about 2 hours ago via web Retweeted by you

ShandiMissUSA Visit http://www.gsn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8 if you want to voice your opinion on Lingo. They listen!!! about 1 hour ago via web

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Adam_Dicy

[2]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 88
    Lingo is nothing without Chuck Woolery, it's one of my favorite game shows of all time...I watch it everyday on GSN.

Antique22

[3]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 11

Here's an announcement just mentioned today. Lingo finally will have a new host for this season and it is rumored that Chuck Woolery's long awaited replacement is Bill Evangall of The Blue Collar Comedy Tour and Bill will make his Lingo debut June 4th. But no word on who will replace Shandi,

Catch the all new Lingo starting June 4th,

Tiki

Antique22

[4]Apr 30, 2011
    • level: 11

Here's a correction to my recent Lingo post. The new host of Lingohis name isactually spelled Bill Engvall and from the previews I have seen of this new Lingo I think Bill will be a fun replacement for Chuck Woolery and it's great to see another member of The Blue Collar Comedy Tour try out stardom at being a game show host,

Tiki