Lipstick Jungle

Chapter Ten: Let It Be

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 08, 2008 on NBC

• Nico & Kirby's relationship face the reality that they are not public. Wendy's insurance fraud is costing her... A LOT! Victory is faced with Joe's new girl and the ugly side comes out.

This episode was so RUSHED! I mean everything seems so focused on the relationship. The only thing that was truly different was Wendy's story. So I'll save the best for later. ^.~

Nico & Kirby was mostly cute. There relationship "issue" was minor when compared with the other problems this episode faced.

Victory is obviously still curious about Joe. Seeing as how he is a regular cast so I imagine their story has not ended. Cannot wait to see where that is going!

There was also the new CEO, who was very infuriating, but obviously knows what he is doing. Apparently he is not so badly received by Nico at first. However, firing Wendy? That just seems so sad. [Totally appropriate b/c what she did was illegal, no matter how caring.]

The episode ended fabulously! Wendy standing there was just so right! I cannot explain why it seemed so appropriate.