We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Lipstick Jungle Forums

NBC (ended 2009)

Episode Discussion Chapter 18: Indecent Exposure (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 85
    Discuss this Friday's (Dec 12) episode.

Chapter Eighteen: Indecent Exposure

from NBC: Tensions mount between Shane and Wendy, Nico rides a hormonal rollercoaster, and Victory takes an emotional leap.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

djboy76

[2]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 15

So, 8 minutes in, I was groaning about no credit for Matt, therefore no Roy. But there he was. However, that scene was chopped off. Which is actually the case of several of the scenes in this episode. And yet, there was that weird, unnecessary slo-mo thing with Nico and Vic about halfway through, like they were trying to stretch. Conversely, where was David NoroƱa (Sal), who did get a credit, while Natasha Bedingfield didn't (at least not in the opening credits)?

All of which re-inforces my impression of this episode as being quite hacked up. Or at least lazy/not paying attention.

Two other things:

1. Vanessa Marcil's character is poorly written and developed. That "genius" line was just cringeworthy. It was like "I'm sorry - are you actually saying these words?!". Of course, it follows on from the even poorer thing from the Thanksgiving episode.

2. Apparently, being single is a Very Bad Thing™.

dude6363

[3]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 60
    I just watched it on Comcast (saving the show, one .99 cent episode at a time!) and for me, it was another great episode. As always never a filler episode, lots happened. I'm glad that Victory and Joe are back together. When Kirby came to see Nico, I thought thought there would be some sort of flirtation but was underwhelmed. As for Wendy and Shane, I'm glad that some realism came into play with their marriage. Raising kids and having two demanding jobs should come to a real head. Another successful episode!