Little Bill Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2004)

Noggin Says "Hello, Friend," Picks Up Little Bill

agent_0042

[1]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 66
    Noggin has a acquired Little Bill and will begin airing repeats of it starting on September 10. "The Meanest Thing to Say / Lavatory Story" airs at 11 A.M. and 2:30 P.M. eastern that day and Noggin will continue to air episodes throughout the week in that timeslot. The weekend timeslot is 1:30 P.M. As per usual with Noggin, it doesn't appear that they're airing the episodes in any sort of order.

I was hoping that Noggin might pick up Little Bill once the Noggin / the N split took place on December 31. Looks like I get my wish a bit early.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kathiheck

[2]Sep 24, 2007
    • level: 18
    That's all well and good, but my cable system doesn't get Noggin, so it's kind of like you're saying, "Nah,nah,nah,na na, You can't watch this."
    I would be much happier if Nick finally buckled under pressure from parents and put the series out on DVD. I have the VHS tapes, but with 4 eps per tape, that's only 16 out of 52 shows.

agent_0042

[3]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 66
    Get Dish Network satellite --- it's better than cable! (Sorry, I'm sure you're happy with your cable, but I love Dish Network and will happily promote them.)

But yeah, you're right, they should put it on DVD. Actually, they have, but slowly --- they've generally been including an episode with every "Nick Jr. Favorites" DVD release they've put out. Who knows how long that'll continue though.

In any case, I'm not saying "Nah, na, na." If you want, I could even tape and send episodes to you.