Little Bill Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2004)

Who's The Unknown2 and how did they get me bumped from editor?

kathiheck

[1]May 5, 2006
    • level: 18
    I am the ORIGINAL editor of the Little Bill guide. I am the one who suggested the guide to John Nestoriak when this site was still called tvtome.com. I am the person who wrote EVERY SINGLE SYNOPSIS and submitted every episode title, airdate, and number. I CREATED THIS GUIDE. Therefore, since I wrote it, spent hours editing it, watched the series for four years, and contributed EVERYTHING to its content, how did this "Unknown" person get a higher score than I did? 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

she_is_wicked

[2]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 19
    He had 80 points more than you

kathiheck

[3]Sep 24, 2007
    You completely missed my point. HOW did he get 80 points more than I did when I submitted THE ENTIRE CONTENT OF THE GUIDE for this series?? Unless s/he went back and resubmitted everything I wrote verbatim, which is plagiarism, there is no way they can submit more information for this series than I did. I know that I am now arguing a moot point since they "retired" and gave the post back to me, but I just want the truth out there.

kathiheck

[4]Sep 24, 2007
    I know somebody is going to ask why it took me so long to reply, but for a very long time whenever I tried to post a message, it wouldn't go through; that's why I have been a member of this site for several years, but I have only 10 posts to my name. Most of the time it fails to go up. I also try to stay out of most arguments since I usually get flamed when I do, so that's another reason I don't have thousands of posts like other people on the site. I guess I prefer to read rather than type.

agent_0042

[5]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 66
    I'm not sure what the deal with TheUnknown2 was. He edited many guides for a while, including some of mine, where he spent some time fixing up some of the formatting on the quotes. How he ended up with more points than you, though, is a very good question, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a least a little gaming going on. However, as you stated, he retired from this guide (in fact, most of his guides) and has actually been inactive on the site since July.

As for the posting issue --- I'm not sure what the deal is with that. You might want to look into Technical Support for that, or PM me and maybe I can see if I can sort it out. I'm pretty good at troubleshooting with stuff like that.