Little Bill

Nickelodeon (ended 2004)

Little Bill Fan Reviews (11)

• Creepy faces, always about imagination and nothing else.

That boy is creeping me out, he has the same smile as Barney!

Plot: An African-American kid, Bill Cosby, always uses his imagination to explore the world all of the time, with unrealistic twists that are sometimes too ridiculous, and that always happens in every episode.

Characters: They are creepy, not being racist, because I mean, they're creepy because of their faces! Those faces just sinks me down. Voice acting is average.

Value: Yeah, it's good to imagine things while being a kid. But it has no value other than that.

Art: Their body detail looks fine, but their faces is creepy! if this was a black & white show, then I guess it would do well. Animation needs a little improvement.

Overall: 2. Man.....
  • This show is so,so stupid!

I'm sorry Bill Cosby,but this show is horrible.Bad animation and it has bad imagination.Oh I mean come on.Running away with your family?That's so stupid!This show teaches you nothing.And another bad thing about the show is that the ending is horrible.It does it in every episode.That stupid guy keeps talking to us and the family askes who he's talking to.They always to the same thing over and over again and it's so so stupid.This show is worst than Lazytown or Dora the Explorer.I don't care what other people think about this show.It's so,so stupid and the family is stupid.I don't care about other people liking this show,it's just that it's not right,it's horrible than Go Diego Go or Wow Wow Wubbzy.I really hate this show and it's one of the worst shows of all time.It has many terrible shows that are like this show.It doesn't have the touch to be a good show,it has the touch that makes this a bad show or very terrible or a poor or a horrible show.
  • this show is..

this show sucks royaly. look at the picture all of them have the biggest lips ive ever seen. i hope they dont get it caught on something. little bill has the worst imagination. im sure the good ole city air is only helping killing his few brain cells. im sure the dad wasa drug dealer and the mother a hooker on the corner and those kids are the milk mans. worst show EVER. alice the great...hahhaha. im sure she is so ashy and smells like moth balls.

• Not too educational, but at least WATCHABLE.

I admit that this show does have some good life lessons involved, but nonetheless, this show isn't too great to begin with. The plots are realistic, sure, but sometimes it either involves unfortunate events happening, or Little Bill getting emotionally hurt by April, his older sister (she's the worst character in this show because she's MEAN!!!). Bobby is okay, another one of Little Bill's older siblings, but is actually GOOD to Little Bill! The animation is kinda like South Park, but not as memorable. In conclusion, I guess this show is good for your kids, but you might not really like it.
  • not a bad show, but decent for little kids

this is a show where imagination really comes to play, just like in a dimension of imagination. imagine little bill himself if he is a doctor, he would heal others, but uses medicine, diagnosing status effects, but not using esuna for instant heal. kiku and fuschia's performances were fantastic, and very cute. kiku and fuschia are my favorite characters to begin with. ok, here are my predictions for a little bill spin off:

1: kiku, fuschia, and andrew will be the main characters for a spin off.

2: little bill and his family will make surprising cameos or brief appearances.

3: the plot will be a kid friendly version of final fantasy franchise with a possibility of educational value like alot of math topics, and a possibility of healthy diet planning.

4: kiku and fuschia will be best friends with each other.

nickelodeon, you have made me the best cartoon characters ever, and now do the little bill spinoff in digital ink and paint to make the spin off happen someday, and about 17-23 seasons of this spin off with the voice actors:

eunice cho (kiku), kimberly brooks (fuschia), and andrew (jeff bennett).
  • A decent preschool show

only thing good on nick jr other than bubble guppies
  • I have to say its pretty good

Its not the type of show I'd watch but it's good after all these years I still think its good, I don't watch it but its good for kids I guess
  • Cool!

Cool!
  • Such a cute show. I love watching this little Bill use his imagination and expoloring the world.

Such a cute show! You get to go inside this little kid's head a see his point of view of the world. This little boy has quite an imagination! And the better part of it of those parents who watch this show with their kiddies, many things will run through your head as you can see like this as your kiddie! :) That is how I am with my tiny sis.
  • Shhhhhhhh!

Little Bill is great show on nick jr. with a lot of imagination=). well if you want to laugh at me go ahead but i still like this show. last time i seen it was a moth ago and l like the espiode=). well with a little imagination you create Little Bill!
  • I liked this show alot. It was different. I like how they had an all African-American cast. It was cute. It's better than Bob The Builder, Maisy, and and whole lot of other shows on Nick Jr. now-a-days. Did they end this show or not? I don't see it anymor

Why does it seem like every African-American tv show or cartoon has to be based in NYC. Not every black person lives in NYC. But other than that this show was good. It was pretty much different, and more unique.

Is this show still on-air?

It doesn't seem like many episodes of this show was made. I kept seeing re-runs