Little Bill

Nickelodeon (ended 2004)

Little Bill Fan Reviews (11)

6.9
  • This show is so,so stupid!

I'm sorry Bill Cosby,but this show is horrible.Bad animation and it has bad imagination.Oh I mean come on.Running away with your family?That's so stupid!This show teaches you nothing.And another bad thing about the show is that the ending is horrible.It does it in every episode.That stupid guy keeps talking to us and the family askes who he's talking to.They always to the same thing over and over again and it's so so stupid.This show is worst than Lazytown or Dora the Explorer.I don't care what other people think about this show.It's so,so stupid and the family is stupid.I don't care about other people liking this show,it's just that it's not right,it's horrible than Go Diego Go or Wow Wow Wubbzy.I really hate this show and it's one of the worst shows of all time.It has many terrible shows that are like this show.It doesn't have the touch to be a good show,it has the touch that makes this a bad show or very terrible or a poor or a horrible show.