Visual Gag: The number 10 policeman has another reason to want to leave his post, someone has wheeled a large sign next to the entrance, with the word TWAT and an arrow pointing towards him. Should he remove it, or stay where he is?
• The Prime Minister is having a meeting with the Chancellor of the Exchequer they find out that he's going to make a stand for the leadership, Sebastian gives him his marching orders and a slap across the face.
Visual Gag: The Literal Mime is trying to get out of a (visible) invisible box.
• ITV have contacted Jeremy Rent with the view to starting up a new series of Minder, they want Dennis to reprise his role, write the theme tune, sing the theme tune... but Dennis says he's moved on.
• In Darkly Noone, Dr. Alban diagnoses Vicky as being eight months pregnant, Vicky denies the obvious as she hasn't sat in anyone's bath water recently.
• At the Annual Police Federation Dinner in Hamham, ex-Olympic athlete Denver Mills has been booked to give an after-dinner speech. Unfortunately it's not long before Denver manages to upset everyone in the room.
Visual Gag: Leaving the 'Fags and That' newsagent, a gentleman drops a newspaper, embarrased, he quickly picks it up and hides the newspaper inside a porn magazine.
• Lou's taken Andy to the newsagent to pick out a birthday card for his brother Declan, Andy is ademant he wants to send a 'Deepest Sympathy' card against Lou's best advice.
• Marjorie is at a supermarket with a trolley load of biscuits cakea and sweets. She bumps into Paul and gives him a lecture on buying a 'Tracker' bar. Marjorie is finally shown up however when she arrives at the checkout, starts to empty her trolley and realises the assistant at the checkout is Meera.
Visual Gag: Holiday makers are still sunbathing in the rain outside Ye Olde Hotele, which incidentally is 'Now booking for Christmas Daye'
• Ray's got the TV Repair man in and tries to give the most crpyitcal explanation of what happened. The repair man fixes the TV anyway and then asks to see the other television Ray reported broken. Ray shows him the window.
Visual Gag: We see a cottage in Flatley, home of Dr. Lawrence. The Narrator admires it saying how beautiful it is. He continues to complement the view even though a van parks infront of the camera with a caricature of a penis drawn in the dirt on the side of the van.
• Dr Lawrence has taken Anne home with him in. He introdces Anne to his children, but it's not long before her odd behaviour is witnessed, including eating a goldfish and giving them a painting drawn with faeces.
• Des Kaye bumps into his former boss Robin Dee and Dicky Bubble, but strangely refuses an invitation to a meeting at Children's TV.
Visaul Gag: A man walks out of his home completely naked, realises he's forgotten something and goes back in, returning moments later, still naked, but now carrying a briefcase.
• Lou and Andy look at holiday destinations, Andy insists he wants to go to Helsinki, even though he's previously stated it wasn't suitable. It's not until they're on the plane when Andy declares hw wants to go to Florida.
• At Kelsey Grammer school, Mr Cleeves is given some messages from the Headmaster about the school trip to the Moon and the £36 millon raised for Ethiopia at last weeks bring-and-buy sale.
• Sandra and Ralph Patterson break into the offices of the Royal Shakespeare company. Sandra demand to know why a 'carefully' worded application for the part of the boy in Henry V, was ignored.
• Back at Dr Lawrence's home Anne is offered a choice of egg and tuna sandwiches which she proceeds to smear all over the windows.
• The pianist stops playing when he realises he's forgotten to set his video recorder to tape Room 101.
Visual Gag: Dame Sally's gardner is trimming a bush into the shape of a penis.
• Dame Sally reaches the end of her latest Novel after only twelve pages so adlibs a plot involving a character reciting the entire Bible.
• Matthew Waterhouse gatecrashes a board room meeting with a trolley full of ideas for breakfast cereals, inlcuding 'Nutty Nut Nuts'; real nuts covered in nuts; 'Suga Poofs' gay men frosted with sugar, 'Golden Graeme'; Dr. Graeme Garden cut up and covered in delecious gold and 'Coco Pups', Real puppy dogs smothered in chocolate.
• It's Maria's funeral, Lou's being as gentle as he can with Andy, helping him change into his suit and constantly reminding him who Maria actually is.
Visual Gag: The windows of the Cancer Appeal Shop's window cleaner is a dwarf, consequently only the bottom half of the windows are being cleaned.
• In the charity shop a lady is examining various items of clothing and asking the store owners if anyone died in them, finally they confirm that a pair of silk pyjamas the lady likes were being worn by someone when they died and she buys them.
• Back at Dr Lawrence's cottage, the doctor and the children are playing outside and Anne's busy throwing objects out of an upstairs window. As usual Dr. Lawrence doesn't mind until finally sanity prevails when Anne almost drops the kids Guinea Pig cage. Thankfully it's saved... shame about the Guinea Pig though.
• Emily Howard's at the seaside having a hard time convincing various people he's a lady. Even the name tag on the back of his wig doesn't seem to convince them.
• The World Record Attempters exhibit the world's smallest ant... but they can't seem to find it.