Funniest episodes/lines

1lawfan

[1]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 4

I have been enjoying watching "Little House" again now that I have Hallmark. I forgot how much I laughed at certain episodes.

Some of my favorites are when Nellie and her first beau, the pig farmer got married and Harriet and Nels catch up with them in their hotel room and Harriet yells, "Make her a widow!" while they duck for cover. I also loved and laughed at almost every episode with Percival and Nellie.

One line I've repeated with a rude parent was when Caroline was pregnant with Grace and Harriet tells her how Nellie and Willie are more than enough for her and Caroline says, "Yes, in the case of Nellie and Willie, I couldn't agree more...Good day". : )

Anyone want to share some of theirs?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dcpgaus

[2]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 16
    I haven't seen this show for a long time but when it was on, Harriet/Nellie/Laura used to make me laugh. I'm sure there was a scene where Nellie is in a wheelchair and Laura pushes her down a hill/maybe the wheelchair starts rolling by itself - and Nellie is seen screaming as it runs out-of-control down the hill. Very funny.

catsmeow3

[3]Mar 10, 2012
    • level: 13

All of Harriet's pig jokes were great.