Little House on the Prairie

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not (2)

Aired Wednesday 12:00 AM May 12, 1980 on NBC

Now in the episode may we make them proud part 2 of 2 we see the folks of walnut grove gathered round the site of the fire and talk of a new school being built on the site they even errected a plaque naming the New school after Alice Harvey and bbaby Addam Jr Then in this episode Laura Ingals is looking for a suitable building for the school in sleepy either I missed another school disaster or its a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing as far as the script writers are
  • At the end where baby Grace and the little boy kiss they said to be countined in 15 years to bad they did not countine 15 years later in 1995 they could have bought back both Grace and this little boy.

At the end where baby Grace and the little boy kiss they said to be countined in 15 years to bad they did not countine 15 years later in 1995 they could have bought back both Grace and this little boy.Grace and this boy could have gotten married Grace would have been 17 years ld in 1995.
  • Two of the best episodes you'll ever see!

So cute I was laughing almost all the way through because of it!
    Two of the best episodes you'll ever see! and the look on Charles' face at the end when he tells Laura and Almonzo that they can get married in 1 year instead of two is priceless. He totaly hates doing it. You know it was Caroline's idea. I like it when Nellie tells Percival that she loves him and when Mrs. Olsen finds out that he's Jewish she screams and it's hilarious.