Little House on the Prairie

NBC (ended 1983)

millerem99

Little House on the Prairie Fan Reviews (68)

• I Love Little House!

Little House on the Prairie is the best show a person could watch. Although it doesnt portray and go along with the books exactly, it has many wonderful messages. Michael Landon was an amazing man with amazing talent. The actors on the show were all wonderful and really brought their characters to life. My favorite characters on the show were Charles, Laura, Nels, Carrie, and especially Albert. Although Albert was a made up character, I am glad that Michael Landon decided to add him. I think it showed that Charles could have an amazing relationship with both a daughter and a son. Also Charles was able to have the son he always wanted. Matthew Laboryteaux did a great job as Albert. My favorite television line of all time is still the scene where Albert is sick in A Look Back to Yesterday and is told he is going to die and Charles wants to take him back to Burr Oak, Iowa to be with his Ma, brother, and sisters but Albert tells him that he doesnt want them to watch him die and that Walnut Grove was the first place that he felt like he had a family that loved him and that his best memories happened there and he says. "Take me home Pa. Take me back to Walnut Grove. I became Albert Ingalls That line still makes me tear up. Overall a great show to watch with the family!!