Little House on the Prairie

The Music Box

Aired Wednesday 12:00 AM Mar 14, 1977 on NBC

• Laura Steal Nellie's Music box, And when Nellie found out abouut it, she use Laura to get at her poor friend who Stutter. Now Laura must choose who to be friend with, Nellie just to stay away from trouble or Anna to face punishment for stealing.

This has to be one of my most favorite episode of Little house on the Prairie. Laura made friend with a girl who had a stuttering problem and Nellie cruelly made fun of her. Now what Laura did was wrong for stealing a music box that belong to Nellie. And when Nellie see Laura with the Music box, she use Laura to get at her friend Anna. The girl who Play Anna did a great job playing the stuttering girl. It gives me a chill when Nellie force her to say Peter Piper thing faster, That was so mean and wrong of her. I think it's one of the top five best episode in Season 3. And I hope when kids of all age watch this episode they can learn to not to make fun of that person, no matter how different they are. I sure would've like to see more Anna episode. It's worth watching. I give it a 10.