Liv & Maddie Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on Disney ChannelIn Season

Who is your favorite character? On the replies and posts, tell us why

Who is your favorite character?

pashotshot

[1]Oct 13, 2013
    • level: 15

Who is your favorite character? On the replies and posts below, tell us why.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pashotshot

[2]Oct 13, 2013
    My favorite character is Parker because he has a great sense of humor, he gets along with his brother, he lives life to the fullest and he is such a joy giver. Your turn.

lootlimo

[3]Mar 21, 2014
    • level: 9

I might hate this, but my favorite character is Maddie because at least she likes sports.

pashotshot

[4]May 3, 2014
    She is quite the athlete. You will probably like the episode that is going to air tomorrow night.

Disney4life

[5]May 4, 2014
    • level: 12

I voted Liv. She's adorable. But I like Maddie too. And yes, I am definitely looking forward to tonight's episode. I just wish Nick would make a show this good. So far EVERYTHING since T.U.F.F. Puppy has sucked, even Sam & Cat sucks! I mean just look at #Twinfection and #OscarTheOuch. Perfect example of pointless, unfunny, downright PAINFUL episodes. Victorious and T.U.F.F. Puppy are the only Nick shows made since 2008 that I don't hate. Oh wait, there's also Kung Fu Panda. And The Penguins of Madagascar. But everything else sucks (I never watched Every Which Way or Instant Mom). Check out my list entitled Worst new Nick shows since 2008. Even Shake it Up and Dog with a Blog are better than ANY of those shows. Except perhaps Sam & Cat but that doesn't say much.